Mudguard/Fairing for EEB/EM3EV moto seat?

Months ago I stumbled upon a plastic fairing that would mount to the eeb/em3ev moto seat. It gave a similar profile as the tail section of a dirt bike. Sadly I didn't bookmark the page. I have been looking, but haven't been able to turn up anything. Help would be much appreciated! I may have seen it on a russian page (market or forum), or there was russian on the page? That part of my visual memory is fuzzy.

amberwolf said:
Fairing, or Fender?

I guess it was more of a Fairing. Mounts to the back and sides of the moto seat and seat frame. I am not thinking of the Mudhugger. I have not used "fender" in my search terminology yet through, it may help my search.

For those curious, or didn't already know like me. The eeb/em3ev seat is the same exact seat as a Honda CRF50 pictured here:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/RED-Flat-TALL-SEAT-For-HONDA-XR50-CRF50-XR-50SDG-SSR-110-125-Pit-Dirt-Bike/32610531460.html

Seems like a basic fairing kit will bolt on with almost no modification. Here is a cheap (>$40) fairing kit for pictures:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Plastic-Fender-Fairing-Kit-Seat-Tank-For-Honda-CRF-XR50-Pit-50CC-70CC-90CC-110CC-125CC/32810770987.html

I found a sale on aliexpress for another 10Hrs where I can get a fairing kit for less than $13 here:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-7pcs-Plastic-Fairing-Black-and-White-color-for-Motorcycle-Honda-CRF-XR-50-Car-Motorcycle/32819570029.html

I think the original fairing I was looking for was a one piece design. Might have been a custom creation. This find will be satisfactory aesthetic wise until I get around to building my homemade wind tunnel todo aero testing with thermoplastic sheets.

Qulbix sells a rear mudguard that attaches to the swing arm. It might work on the EEB/EM3EV. It's 45EUR though, expensive.

atarijedi said:
Qulbix sells a rear mudguard that attaches to the swing arm. It might work on the EEB/EM3EV. It's 45EUR though, expensive.

I am aware of the Qulbix option. Thank you though. Same style as the MudHugger fender. I was looking for something that attached to the seat. I may have found it. I will know when the package gets here.

I like to make soft rear fenders from those floor pad mats. The kind they use for indoor play areas. cheap, especially if you find them on the road side.

On regular bikes, they just attach to the bottom of a rear rack. seatpost rack, for FS bikes.

Doesn't look cool, but I like my bikes fugly, not attractive to a thief anyway.

You might do something similar, just about anything attached to the bottom of a seatpost rack,, just to get you through rainy season, till something you really like arrives.

dogman dan said:
I like to make soft rear fenders from those floor pad mats. The kind they use for indoor play areas. cheap, especially if you find them on the road side.

On regular bikes, they just attach to the bottom of a rear rack. seatpost rack, for FS bikes.

Doesn't look cool, but I like my bikes fugly, not attractive to a thief anyway.

You might do something similar, just about anything attached to the bottom of a seatpost rack,, just to get you through rainy season, till something you really like arrives.

Thanks for the idea! Had not considered that. Where I live it rains at least 60% of the year. Luckily it is the sort-of-dry season right now. Hope to finish my build before it ends. Frame came in the mail today. Need to go pick it up.

Back