Source for Q128 motors AND repair parts

Hwy89

10 kW
Is there another source for Q 128 motors other than BMS battery?
I just put a Q128h on my bike with the s12 sine wave controller and I love it. It is smooth, dead silent and gets me up hills with no strain. I bought it from BMS Battery.com with no glitches and very quick delivery but the shipping cost as much as the product. I would like to buy a couple more of these motors but I'm in no hurry and would like to avoid the excessive shipping charges at BMSBattery.com.
Edit:
I am done complaining about the cost of shipping. All things are relative, their prices are reasonable and the shipping has been quick.
Now I wish they would sell replacement gear sets for the Q128h. Q100 gears are available so why not for the Q128?
Long story short. The motor was so good at hill climbing that I went one hill too far, stripped the gears and rode home with the DD front motor. I guess that is a benefit of having dual motors.

I'm thinking of the same sort of purchase, but I haven't found a good alternative.

Other on the forums have pointed out that buying more motors tends not to raise shipping costs a lot. I tried and the second motor adds 50% shipping cost 5roughly°, while the third doesn't add any shipping cost. The question would what am I supposed to do with 3 motors... but that's for another thread

You shouldn't look at the shipping cost. The only thing that matters is the overall cost. They're excellent motors for a fair price.

Originally, the Q128 that BMSB sold was unbranded, do probably clones, but recently they've been shipping them with genuine Aikema markings, so you could try Aikema directly.

http://www.aikema.com.cn/En_CoProfile.asp

I looked at the Aikema web site and couldn't determine which motor was which. There also, doesn't seem to be any ordering or price information. I may try communicating with them to see if they sell directly.
I tried to talk BMSbattery into using a slower, cheaper shipping method but they only use DHL express. I got my order in one week and in perfect condition but the price just seemed too much.
Looking at it from D8veh's point of view i did get a pretty good deal but it's the principle of the matter.

Hwy89 said:
I looked at the Aikema web site and couldn't determine which motor was which. There also, doesn't seem to be any ordering or price information. I may try communicating with them to see if they sell directly.
I tried to talk BMSbattery into using a slower, cheaper shipping method but they only use DHL express. I got my order in one week and in perfect condition but the price just seemed too much.
Looking at it from D8veh's point of view i did get a pretty good deal but it's the principle of the matter.

Aikema's impossible to deal with directly unless you're ordering large quantity and you can pay in Chinese currency to their "agricultural" bank. Over a year ago I tried to buy some replacement parts so I went to the NYC branch Bank of China in person and left with no reasonable secure way to send Aikema what amounted to $65USD.

I eventually struck up a relationship with a worker who backdoor'd me the parts and I paid them via PayPal but ordering a motor or two would just not be practical, IMO.

When it comes to shipping from China there is no principle that makes any sense. Chinese proverb "NO" always seems to fit....

Hwy89 said:

What principle would that be? I don't think there is one. I think it is simply what you are used to at work, not any principle.

They are fantastic motors.So I think it is strange I cant find them anywhere else than BMS battery.
I compared the hill climbing with a new Mac 10 motor both in 700 cc wheel.The small q128 is stronger faster on the hills at the same current.Top speed is about the same

Back