SUPER SOCO ... no Sur-ron here =)

Merlin

1 MW
i found something nice on the real world sphere.

a 1500$ ev with 60v30Ah, low/hi-beam, Hub Motor, Lots of space for a second Battery =)
Remote Control, Alarm, Hyd.discs. 2 Persons , Bluetooth etc, Sine Wave Controller :D
This is the Cafe Racer Version....
watch the Movie =)

jesus a 17 inch Hub Motor Rim :D that screams for a HotRod QS273 Monster :D

Will search some more Infos.

[youtube]98tebluwmfg[/youtube]

ok,
its allready availabe all over the world i think.
even in Europe and it is allready homologated as L1E (Moped)

3000€ or 3300$

dirty cheap with nice Tuning Potential :D

It has also regenerative Brakes and a temp gauge for the Motor.

index.php

check out Youtube and Google...lots of Infos.

I agree it is a very good base for upgrade, at a good price too.

Obviously not an ebike though, and wouldn’t ride as one anywhere in the world.

I did a test drive in the newer tc model. 3000w hub motor. I found it to slow off the line and in a incline street the power drops the speed at 25 km/h.

I liked the looks and the dinamic, but for 3000w is to slow in acelleration ...its a shame ...i think that may be a controller programation problem, for make it more friendly for people who doesnt ridden a bike.

Its close at being a good city comutter

markz said:
maydaverave said:
Would or could this be registered as a moped?

well if you somehow slap some pedals on there, hence MO-PED / MO(torcycle) with PED(als)

many locations have a vehicle class called scooter or moped where you only need a drivers license. I don't care about the semantics as long as i can get a license plate to drive legally on road. Cops hassled me endlessly on me ebike so I no longer ride it.Would be fun to have a cheap street legal hassle free around town bike.

maydaverave said:
many locations have a vehicle class called scooter or moped where you only need a drivers license. I don't care about the semantics as long as i can get a license plate to drive legally on road. Cops hassled me endlessly on me ebike so I no longer ride it.Would be fun to have a cheap street legal hassle free around town bike.

What city and country were they bugging ya?

markz said:
maydaverave said:
St Augustine FL. I have been hassled by the cops probably 40 times for walking at night, bmx, ebikes. But I'm never bothered on my motorcycle. I'm a little rough looking around the edges and the cops try to push all the undesirables out of this tourist town but "bikers" are a desirable demographic.

What city and country were they bugging ya?

I found some pictures of the insides of the battery:

Akku_Panzerung_Super_SOCO_TS1200R_Heinzl2-800x1237.jpg

Battery%20-%20tt01.jpg

Since it's 60V, I have assumed from the start that the battery is 16s, which would mean 3.75V per cell nominal, and 16s would be a perfect fit to many cell monitoring IC's.

But from these pictures it looks like 17s9p or 17s10p right?
Higher voltage is nice, but they might have had to add another 16s IC just for that 17th row of cells... =) and it also looks like they have two big large IC's on the PCB also, so this could be the case!
But I'm mostly guessing here. It could also be a 10s chip, or 12s chip of course, and then it wouldn't be that wasteful.

i am going to buy this e-moped so i can ride legal on the public streets.

Can buy the new ts for 2700Euro, this is not bad for a compleet street legal bike.

The plan is to use a 17inch wheel-mxus 3k 3t/are qs hubmotor.
Sabvoton controller75-150A,19S 25Ah Lithium battery.

I think topspeed 75kmh 9kw peak power this wil be a fun bike to ride :mrgreen:

Joachim said:
i am going to buy this e-moped so i can ride legal on the public streets.

Can buy the new ts for 2700Euro, this is not bad for a compleet street legal bike.

The plan is to use a 17inch wheel-mxus 3k 3t/are qs hubmotor.
Sabvoton controller75-150A,19S 25Ah Lithium battery.

I think topspeed 75kmh 9kw peak power this wil be a fun bike to ride :mrgreen:

The markup on these is retarded. The sur ron can be had for the same price and is a difference leauge.

And if you worry about street legal, get something that looks like a bike.

sur ron legal street 45kmh version in the EU 4600+Euro :lol:
smal bike,regular bike brakes and suspension,maximum battery space 16S 30Ah.
Hard riding in the city trafic 30k-40m battery empty.

super soco 45kmh street legal EU version 2700/3000Euro
Higher seat position,Motorcycle style brakes&suspension, space for 2x16s 30Ah battery...dubbel the range 60-75km.

Merlin said:
where do you buy it about 2700?
ill find only the 2950€ dealers.
Dealer in the Netherlands black TS now for 2799Euro :D
https://www.lasourisscooters.nl/winkel/scooters/super-soco-ts-deep-black/
I ask if they sell one to me without a battery :mrgreen:

not realy a quiet sine wave controller :lol:
6:35 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7B02I2JGn4

Jan/Feb 2019 bigger bike 75kmh topspeed? mid/belt drive motor,i think not a bad bike for 4500/5000Euro?
https://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail.php?f=622&t=5514172

Some kids here have bought that kind of motorcycle ebikes. They are forbidden in the bike paths, but don’t have the power to safely ride with the cars anywhere but residential streets. For us who are building bicycles with motorcycle power, a motorcycle with bicycle power is not making much sense. But, there is a market for every kind of preferences, and if I saw some riding them here where powerful ebikes are free to ride, I believe they will have some success.

Back