Where to get -FULL- Fat-Bike fenders?

Hi,
I am looking for full cover fenders, not short one which are just "boards" or "wings" and doesn't actually prevent water from being splashed towards your legs and into the triangle area of the frame. Something like this:
https://classic-cycle.com/all/488/fat-bike-plastic-fender-set-26-x-4.0-4.8-124-mm-black-with-stays-extra-wide

I find 69EUR to be ridiculusly expensive for a set of bike fenders, but these are the only ones I could find which (might) be back in stock soon. I found few other vendors which sells such fenders for 100$+ with no shame at all...

Do you know a shop that sells such fenders, can ship worldwide (and not just the USA), and doesn't make them from gold chips? :D
I have tried ebay, aliexpress, and I am quite amazed I didn't find anything based on how popular fat-bikes became..

Or, maybe you have created your own?
I have a full support on my frame for such classic fenders and it would be completely silly not to take advantage of it.

My best is a Bultaco style universal rear Alloy mud guard, but you might find it too expansive at £99

P1014755.jpg

They are available plastic for a third of the price, but they are easy to break in the winter.

Bultaco-Mudguards-007.jpg

They don't seem to have any holes/hangers for mounting them to the standard eyelets on the frame, or am I wrong?

No mounting holes or hardware. They are universal, available in various radius, and you have to drill the mounts for your needs.

Back