I built a wheel for special 200kg. max. heavy load purpose and would like to share my experience, technical details.
- RIM: Ryde Andra 40 622x25C, 36 angle drilles spoke holes preventing spoke/nipple fatigue, non eyelet version
RIM TAPE: Schwalbe HP 25-622 blue
- SPOKES: Sapim Strong 13G/14G - 2,3/2,0mm
- NIPPLES: Sapim Polyax brass 14mm
- ADHESIVE FOR NIPPLE - Marston Domsel MSS.541.241
http://www.marstondomsel.de/index.php/e ... -retention
- SPOKE HEAD WASHERS: DT Swiss Ø2,5mm with 0,35mm thickness (Sapim thickness was 0,5mm and spoke orientation was bad)
- HUB: Dapu M155 CH
- INNER TUBE: Schwalbe SV19 27.5/28/29x2.0-2.4
- TIRE - Schwalbe Marathon Plus 47-622 - 28x1.75 flatless, puncture protected
https://www.schwalbe.com/en/tour-reader ... -plus.html
Spoke pattern is 2X carefully builted, tensioned and squeezed many times by hand to remove stress.
After built we installed in the bike and tried. Torque is optimal, flexibility of the spoke is also optimal under 180kg person.
Speed can go up to 45km/h without any problem. The person use the bike 32km distance daily with a speed between 30-45km/h.
I am so happy to finished a successfull project.