Looking for 48-72v brushless controller with many features

Hey folks, I need help finding a new controller as my old one died.

Well what really happened is my Greentime 48-84v brushless controller makes a bunch of horrible vibrating noise on my hub motor now. So I believe that one of the phases is dead. I have a cheap $10 36-48v sensorless controller I keep as a spare in case this happens, and my hub motor ran just fine with that one.

My old greentime controller had many features, and I actually used the following features on my controller including:

1. Variable voltage - I like to run a 52v battery when I'm using the bike for transportation and a 72v battery for joyriding around.
2. Three speed - To limit my speed when using a 72v battery.
3. Cruise control - Hugely useful on long trips when I don't want to hold the throttle.
4. Regenerative breaking - This is by far the MOST important feature as it saves my brake pads, and not every brushless controller supports it. So I just need to find one that does. I need to have regen on BOTH 52v and 72v battery packs. This was done on my old greentime controller by modifying the LVC resistor on the inside and adding a rotary switch to the outside of the controller to select my LVC.

What I could do is just buy a bunch of controllers, then test them out and use alligator clips so I don't remove and solder any new connectors.

I want to buy something from the US, because I want to get my bike up and running as fast as possible.

I was looking at this controller, and just returning it if it didn't have regenerative breaking:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/48-72V-1000W-Electric-Bicycle-E-bike-Scooter-Brushless-DC-Motor-Speed-Controller/371813859405?hash=item5691d5404d:g:q7sAAOSwA3dYUPn

Also anyone know if I can just fix my old controller instead? And what controllers out there do support regenerative breaking.

Thanks.

Back