Unknown Controller Wires

probielodan

1 µW
Hi, I got a 48v Electric controller from an eBay auction and when it arrived I connected everything and it works as expected. There are two wires that I didn't connect though and I'm still not sure what they do, one of them is a two wire connector and the other is four. The throttle had 6 wires, hall sensors are connected with 5 wires, and two brake connectors with 2 wires each the PAS sensor has 3 wires and is connected as well. With all those connected, I'm not sure what these two connectors are for. Any help will be appreciated, Thank You!

Picture: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WVbWRBEBwCC2KP8L2b_t3QixDeOkRqaw/view?usp=drivesdk

2 pin is probably an optional key switch for security

4 pin might be for a optional display

got a pic of the controller? maybe a part or model number?

The controller says "DC MOTO CONTROLLER BY LITHIUM BATTERY" there's a model number of 820-smd001.

Also with the two pin, I also assumed it might be an optional switch so I turned off the bike and connected the two leads, when it pressed the power button on the throttle, the bike still turned on and everything worked. When I turned off the bike and disconnected the leads and measured the voltage between the two wires, it no longer read 55.7v (battery voltage) but it read 0v so I assume I damaged something by connecting the two wires.

Back