Sabvoton throttle error (Error No. 30)

naujasacc1

1 mW
Hi everyone, yesterday i had to to stop in the middle of road. Controller (sabvoton CVMC72150) started to show error with 30 blinks. My friend through phone tells me that it's throttle fault.

Next, sometimes just after turning on, bike gives RPM till max (but not rapidly). But most of time it just was showing fault. Program through pc sometime shows that throttle have 5V (from where? min 1.2V - max 4.69V), but tester doesn't. If controller not giving max rpm, throttle handle works like with cruise control (I don't have connected it).

After setting Hall angle - problem disappear. So yesterday before sleep i did 30km trip and it was OK. But this morning was same, I had to do Hall angle test again.

Question: where is a problem?

What brand throttle are you using? If it ever suffered water damage it could be causing the sensors to fail.

Are you sure that your min throttle is set correctly in the sabvoton settings? I remember from my controller that my throttle sometimes gave ~2 volts at the start, my min throttle was set to 1.5v or so. The controller would then jump in error mode on startup to avoid the bike shooting away by the false throttle signal.

Check your throttle voltage in the sabvoton app and set your min voltage +0.5, maybe this helps

Home.. you was right, but, my voltage usually is 1,1-1,2v, but shows that is 2-5v.
Don't even know brand of it, but it's nothing with water, i tested with another throttle - same.
Before helped hall sensor test, but today i can't even do that.

Maybe there is mechnical problem inside controller?

Since your showing higher than normal throttle output voltage with both throttles. And you trust that reading...(may want to check it independently) I'd check for proper ground on the controller throttle wiring harness. As a less that perfect ground to the hall sensor will result in a higher than normal output.

Did you resolve this? I've got a false throttle voltage of 2.4 volts on the sabvoton software, flags a throttle error (same as above) or a hall sensor error. The throttle wire has a real voltage of 0.8 up to 4.1v as you twist the throttle, disconnect it and the sabvoton still thinks there's a 2 to 2.6voltage. Spin the wheel and voltage floats between 2 and 2.6 volts, like something is interfering with it. Tried disconnecting the hall sensor plug and no affect on the throttle voltage (still floats around as you spin the wheel). tried disconnecting phase wires and no affect, but stops floating around when spinning the wheel. checked every earth, replaced a few wires and re-terminated some earths...driving me crazy!

First day was error with a new throttle also, then changed the throttle and was okay, now intermittent gets error , system error

Back