Collecting part for a first build. Suggestions?

L3chef

10 W
Hello!
Lately I've got an urge of building an electric enduro bike. And I have close to zero knowledge about bicycles in general. Might be deep in the water here but what the hell. It just looks so damn fun!

My max budget is about 3000€.
This is what I´m looking for :

Speed : ~60kph
Ranger : 50-80 km
Brakes : disc
My weight is about 75kg
Terrain : mostly forest trails, riding in beach sand and over some rocks. I´ve no crazy mountains or big hills to ride where I live. And I have no plans jumping 5 meters in the air doing a backflip while smoking a cigarette either.

This is some of the part´s I considering buying so far :
Qulbix q76r Frame

MXUS 3000w v3 DD hub motor 4t winding

Controller is a big question mark but maybe this one? .: https://fasterbikes.eu/en/controller/316-50a-30-90v-phaserunner-motor-controller-v2controller.html
It would be a big plus if the controller could have different settings like 25% 50% 100% power. Or something similar so I can set one setting to be close to leagal speed limit on a ebike in my country (25kmh). FOC is also appreciated

Battery : li-ion custom. Probably samsung 30q 16-20s 7-10p

BMS : not sure yet. Supower / Bestech perhaps?

Wheels and tyres : HELP PLEASE! I have literally no idea what to use. I would like to have the bike to look like an bicycle as much as possible. So not too wide tyres. 19" moto rear and front 26" downhill seems popular.

I still need to do a lot of research regarding : Forks, suspensions, brakes , throttle and drivetrain etc. But if anyone could help me figure out the biggest quesitons (controller wheels and rims) I could start focusing on other parts.

Back