Hailong case DIY Build

BestBoy

10 mW
OK, I think I need to talk to someone who has built one of these Hailong Shark cases from scratch.

I have bought one fron AliExpress. I have built 3 different 18650 battery packs from scratch before, for eSkate boards I own.
This is the first time Ive had the luxury of a professional looking case.

However, I can see that there are holes for 'standoffs' or a long screw to hold the two sides of the 18650 holder together but no screws or standoffs came with it!? Im sure it'll hold without the screws but it looks like itd be better with them.

Also, when the cell holder and cells are placed in the case, is it normal that they can slide about a little!? Feels like I need velcro in there.

Also, mine came with a USB port on side but on the inside, it fouls on the cell holder! Anyone experience any of these issues? Any help GREATLY appreciated!

Yes, you do need some packing material. You can be sure it won't slosh around if you manage to put the material on all 4 sides and can barely screw it back together. There should be no movement or sound if you shake it.

Thanks Tomm.
Ive been looking and alot of folks dont even use the framework for the cells so they can cram more Ah in. Cool.

Back