My (almost)complete Electric Enduro

SirLongAss

100 mW
11j2fs8.jpg

msd5xe.jpg

Frame: EM3EV EEB Full Suspension E-Bike Frame
https://em3ev.com/shop/eeb-full-suspension-ebike-frame-package/

Motor Setup: QS 205 V3 w/ Statorade Ferrofluid injected inside and HubSinks installed.(Doesn't even get hot at 150a!)
Motor: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/E-b...e186-4d3f-bf2a-c85cb995409e&priceBeautifyAB=0
Hubsink Kit: https://hubsink.com/

Controller: Sabvaton 72v 150a
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/QSK...596.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.34d24c4dTBposi

Battery: 72V 26.1Ah pack with 80A con and 150 peak.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/20S...665.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.74724c4dzbPE3B

Building this bike has been a blast and it puts a smile on my face everytime I ride it :lol: . Although the weak point is the battery. I'm eventually going to be building a pack that can take 150a continuous out of Turnigy Graphene Professional 12000mAh 6S15C LiPos.

Dude awesome build. I'm still getting mine together as well. I need hubsinks bad, took mine out for a spin and the motor was scorching hot when I got back. It was pulling 10Kw for a bit and it was fun. Waiting on my battery from EM3EV to come before I see what this thing can really do. Hope you post more about the build and specs.

Thanks man!

That battery from EM3EV looks like it can handle a lot of amps. Let me know if you get slapped bad on duties, I might be interested in that battery myself.

A warning when you get the hubsinks. They are a pain in the butt to get on and I recommend a second person to help. Also, buy extra thermal paste. They only give you just enough and I had to use some of the paste I had from my computer building supplies.

Looking similar to the one I'm building, my headlight even looks similar.

I have a different frame though.

Looks good!

I think shipping n the battery (and seat) was like $150 and that includes everything, not extra taxes or BS.

Did you buy those axle covers? Or did they come with the frame?

Can you post a close up pic if you have time?

I'm making a set for my bike because it just had an M4 screw clamping the axle.

Thanks for the info in the hubsinks, I'm probably going to order some soon, and extra thermal paste.

Also like the VP Racing sticker on the ebike lol.

I am building the same frame, motor and controller. I am very curious how programming the controller went? Pc or app? Also what kind of performance are you seeing?

Thanks and nice project!

Beautiful!!! I usually see models in black, nice to see you did something beautiful even with the white!

I am also try to build one but doing it slowly and carefully because I'm a f*cking amateur :lol:

Tell me please..your battery is useful with such a high power? or it's only you who likes to stretch the edge?

And for the controller...the Sabvaton motor phase are feel exposed, its not dangerous when it rains?

shortcircuit911 said:
I think shipping n the battery (and seat) was like $150 and that includes everything, not extra taxes or BS.

Did you buy those axle covers? Or did they come with the frame?

Can you post a close up pic if you have time?

2aj97bt.jpg

The plates come with the frame. I think they call them "torque arms".

Gstegman said:
I am building the same frame, motor and controller. I am very curious how programming the controller went? Pc or app? Also what kind of performance are you seeing?

Thanks and nice project!

Programming was easy. The software seems reliable on both PC and Android.(I mostly use android now because I like to adjust stuff on the fly).

In terms of performance. @ 72v 150A, it takes off like a rocket ship. The front tire comes up very easy.

If you're looking to hit 100 KM/H it'll do it. Just make sure you are running something like a set of hookworm tires as they have been proven to be reliable at high speeds(I think someone got them up to 160km/h). You could do the whole moto rim and tires instead.

Dinama said:
Beautiful!!! I usually see models in black, nice to see you did something beautiful even with the white!

I am also try to build one but doing it slowly and carefully because I'm a f*cking amateur :lol:

Tell me please..your battery is useful with such a high power? or it's only you who likes to stretch the edge?

And for the controller...the Sabvaton motor phase are feel exposed, its not dangerous when it rains?

Thanks! It was just too plain white and I had to add something to it.

Just take your time and don't be like me. The people you live with will appreciate not being woken up in the night by the sound of banging and swearing :lol: .

The battery I bought was for when the bike had a 80A controller. If i knew I was going to make it more powerful, I would have picked something else. Not to say the battery doesn't work well at 150 amps, It's just i could kill it if I pushed it at that current for too long.

You are right. The contacts are explosed on the controller. However, I don't ride in the rain and I wouldn't be worried about shorting out anything out because it's not like the contacts are sitting in a bowl of water, they are sperated.

mb6fsg.jpg

This is what happens when rain meets contacts. Not really dangerous but ugly as hell.

Awesome bike. Seeing this pic a few months ago is one of the reasons I started my own EEB build. I’m wondering where you got that plastic piece mounted to the front. Gives it a sick dirt bike look. If you bought it, could you tell me where, or if you made it, how? Thanks!

Back