Looking for high powered charger reccomendations

I'm looking for a high powered charger for my motorcycle build, and I'm not having much luck finding something compact that can charge a 16s lifepo4 pack at about 1000-1500w.

Hoping somebody has got some suggestions for somoething relatively cheap (even used is fine).

I was looking into a quiq charger from Delta-Q, but the dimensions just arent quite right to fit easily onboard...

ajbessinger said:
I'm looking for a high powered charger for my motorcycle build, and I'm not having much luck finding something compact that can charge a 16s lifepo4 pack at about 1000-1500w.

Hoping somebody has got some suggestions for somoething relatively cheap (even used is fine).

I was looking into a quiq charger from Delta-Q, but the dimensions just arent quite right to fit easily onboard...

If you search Doctorbass posts for "charger" "high current charger" and such you'd find a lot of good info.

3.6x16S=57.60V LiFePO4 at 1000-1500W is like roughly 25A.
Meanwells are good chargers and they last a long time. Some you can put in series right out of the box, I have two HRP-24-300 I get 16A out of, adjustable voltage but not adj current.

Do a search for
Eltek
Eaton

ajbessinger said:

Not quite the power you want but looks like good on board charger and maybe can be used two in paralell http://www.eastgem.net/on-board-charger.html

Back