Is there such a thing as a wattmeter/ammeter with a sound voltage alarm?

Planet Indigo

100 mW
I've been trying to find an all in one meter for my ebike that would give me voltage, amp draw and a user selectable voltage sound alarm for low and high voltage, but I can't seem to find such a thing...
The only meters with sound/buzzer voltage alarm that I've found just measure voltage, and the most versatile ammeter I found only have one (not two) non sound alarm (just screen flash, no sound).
Anyone knows or use such a device? Any link?

I thought of that but it's lighter/cheaper/tidier to have just one device if such a thing exists...
It sounds surprising to me that only the most bare voltmeters would have the feature and that it would disappear on the models tracking current and watts.
No one here uses a device like that?

celllog which was excellent battery cell monitor with LVC and HVC alarms .
those alarms with open collector outputs could be configured to NC or NO /normally close/open/
as far as I know there is no equivalent device for hobby market right now.

Planet Indigo said:
I've been trying to find an all in one meter for my ebike that would give me voltage, amp draw and a user selectable voltage sound alarm for low and high voltage, but I can't seem to find such a thing...

Anyone knows or use such a device? Any link?

What voltage is your system running at?

61AkXfJUyhL._SX522_.jpg

PZEM-051.

6-100v, 0-100A
Low Voltage Alarm
High Voltage Alarm
Persistent counter (Even with no power at all to it)
Backlit

For $20, you can't ask for more. Well actually I wanted to ask for it to be water proof, but a 3D printed case and some silicone came close enough.

it is complete different animal than celllog, because it uses shunt.
I for myself use CA with shunt for watts, Ah, WHr calculation.
however CA do not have any alarms.
I would not connect in series unknown quality shunt .
CA is rock solid and individually calibrated, shunt I trust.

Hang on. I might have been mistaken. I think mine is one that flashes only. I had an older Voltage only one that had a buzzer in it. I'm conflating the two.

My mistake.

Back