Golden Motors
Luna Cycle
E bike Kit
If you know anyone else that is having a sale on ebike kits post here

Thanks

I asked Luna Cycle
They would not say what is going on sale and they did not say the discount
Sale starts the 23rd

Thanks for the details. I'm not sure I can wait that long... Ten days, without knowing what'll be on sale...

Just missed a 25% off sale at EBK. Likely that offer was just for those on their e mail list. There may be more sales, till he's sold out enough stock to close out the year. But certain things may go out of stock, particularly certain sizes of battery, soon. That's been the typical pattern. I don't work there anymore, but Jason tries to sell off what he can by new years. get on the list, and you will get the offers others don't.

Call Jason on the phone now, if you'd like to try to cut a deal.

Cyber Monday sale is a pretty sure bet, but 25% off is not happening often at EBK.

Lowes - buy one, get one free . item # 630061 model #DCB205 Dewalt XR20-Volt Max 5 AH $139.00 Look around , lots of power tool batteries going on sale too.

em3ev is doing 10% off on batteries.

Hobby King included some small gifts in all the packages of my lipos. The graphene bricks were 30% off for the 11/11. First time I buy them, but I had tested some this summer. They come in luxury packaging, and balanced perfect. HK loves you when you spend a lot at the end of the season. :wink:

The Nano tech are on special now. Maybe I’ll buy some of them too...

So I don't know if this is Black Friday or what, Pep Boys gave me tires. Buy 2, get 2 free. I get Falken ZIEX ZE950's that I wouldn't have spent so much on so I put them on the OEM wheels which I'mputting back on for the tire sensors so I can smog the car. Then I'm putting the Bullitt wheels back on, but they need tires too. I have to figure out if I can get away with this twice,getting some sensors for the Bullits while I'm at it. Let's see, the OEM wheels with sensors, near new $600 worth of tires, bet I can sell them for a grand.

Luna Cycle is having a Black Friday sale. You can see it here, https://lunacycle.com/black-friday/. They are still adding things to the sale, so keep checking back for new items. :bolt:

dogman dan said:
Just missed a 25% off sale at EBK. Likely that offer was just for those on their e mail list. There may be more sales, till he's sold out enough stock to close out the year. But certain things may go out of stock, particularly certain sizes of battery, soon. That's been the typical pattern. I don't work there anymore, but Jason tries to sell off what he can by new years. get on the list, and you will get the offers others don't.

Call Jason on the phone now, if you'd like to try to cut a deal.

Cyber Monday sale is a pretty sure bet, but 25% off is not happening often at EBK.

What is EBK?

Back