Free Bicycle Advice!! Ask away - just want you on a good bike!

markz

100 TW
That was the title of the ad, check this crazy guy out!
I wonder if people actually make contact.

ree Bike Purchasing Advice

Looking at purchasing a new or used bike but don’t know where to start? Thats where I am hoping to be of some assistance - I have sold bikes at bike shops and large retail chains over the last 6 years and have a passion for people to be on quality bikes that are affordable and the right bike!

Mountain bikes, kids bikes, used bikes, road bikes, commuter bikes or any other type of bike - I have seen many examples over the years and want to give bike purchasers some information and power that is tailored to their situation. There are some pitfalls I have seen purchasers fall into that you should be aware of and the options that are available to you.

Consider me your personal free bike guide that has zero biases towards any brand or shop. Whether you are purchasing a bike on kijiji, pinkbike, walmart or your local bike shop I can 100% say that a quick conversation will give you some peace of mind on what you are purchasing.

To all parents out there - please take 5 minutes and start the conversation - I don’t bite and have lots of tricks that make purchasing a kids bike affordable and so your child is not on a death trap and something that is actually fun.

My only goal is to serve the cycling community and get more riders on quality bikes.

Tags - kids bikes, adult bikes, mountain bikes, road bikes, fat bikes, gravel bikes, commuter bikes, comfort bikes, single speed, bmx, giant, norco, trek, specialized, scott, cannondale, gt, marin, santa cruz, repair, bike tune, tuning, fix

I've actually got an ad out on Kijiji offering advice and info on electric bike conversions. My goal is to help the community and give me a chance to meet some other people interested in electric bikes. So far I've been contacted 12+ people over the last 6 months or so. I can understand where this guy is coming from. I am also a bit crazy though :bigthumb:

Unfortunately, I haven't met anyone in my area but I've hoping it picks up in the spring and summer. I'd love to go for a ride with some other ebike goers and chat about conversions etc...

I'm in North Bay. The term e-bike here has a bad reputation I think. I would say that when most people around here think of an "e-bike", they think of the scooter style bike piloted by a rider who has lost their driver's license.

Back