Need diagram/circuit for 6 phase motor

macribs

10 MW
I am currently in talk with a manufacturer about a tiny batch of custom motors. I have problem explaining to them what is a 6 phase motor. Or dual 3 phase motor, like 2 x 3 phase inside the same motor. You know like those moster motors from John in CR. So a well made diagram should ease the communication process and make sure manufacturer is fully aware of what I am asking from them.

We are communicating on chinglish, they don't know all the english words and try their best. And the same goes for me, I try and and I missed too. Result is that I can not get them to understand how to wire up a 6 phase motor. I am almost certain that I am not talking directly with their tech department, more likely someone at sales. So it is of the most importance to get this correct. For the most smooth operation I think those 2 x 3 phases should be one tooth off set.

If I had a diagram that showed how its wound then I am sure we could reach consensus. The person I spoke with can show the diagram/circuit to his superiors or tech department and hopefully come back to me with a number.

I've tried to google but I can't find any detailed pics. Of course it might be the case that I overlook good diagrams because I am not sure what to look for. I have never made my own circuitry, or diagram and can't remember anything of this from back in the days in school. So much assistance and guidance is required.

As I am no engineer I am not sure this diagram is suitable for my needs. This is from a very old post by crossbreak.

Back