Kelly controller KLS7230S overtemp error - factory reset

So i have a Kelly controller KLS7230S with the mxus V3 3kw,
yesterday after a ride, I forgot to turn the power off, and the controller stayed on all night, draining the battery,
when I saw it in the morning, i tried to turn it off and on again, but nothing happened, then I plugged the battery pack to the charger , and when it was at 80% charge, I reconnected the battery pack to the bike and tried to power it again, this time the controller turned on, and instead of the green LED , the red one displayed the error for overtemp, (°°__°°°___), and the same error is appearing in the android app, and the pc program as well,
This error is listed as over temperature of the controller in the manual, and it's supposed to cut power if the controller gets over 100C, and restore it when falls under 80C
but when I connect the android app via Bluetooth , the controller temperature is around 18C , while it gives me the over temp error,

So in conclusion, the controller stayed on all night draining the battery,
in the morning, I had the battery charged, then plugged again,
The overtemp error appeared,
It can still be connected to the android app and the pc, and it's definitely not a temperature error,

Any ideas, any way to reset this error, ?
I can't find a way to reset to factory settings,
Do I just re identify the motor, and hope it fixes the problem?
Do I mail the factory asking for firmware files and tools to re install it?
I will add screenshots of the parameters, and the monitor screen

Thx in advance

hello fellows, i m late to the discussion, but i need this firmware and the software to install it to my contoller,
my Kelly controller KLS7230S after the second spring ride, displays error code for controller overtemp (2,3)(^^__^^^___),
but in the software the controller's temperature value is way less than the cut off point, at 14C,
and nothing seams to fix this problem,
does anyone have it? can anyone send it to me?
i dont think its bricked because it can connect both to pc and android app,
thx in advance

or if anyone has the contact information of kelly tech support?
controller's warranty is not expired, neither is the controller opened, nor it was mistreated, do you think they will replace it ?

email fany, explain the current state of the unit and ask if a firmware fix would help. if possible they will send you the correct file.

flippy said:
email fany, explain the current state of the unit and ask if a firmware fix would help. if possible they will send you the correct file.

thx for your reply,
is fanny working in kelly tech support?
can i have the contact information? an email ?
thx!

just go to the support page, fany will probably answer.

flippy said:
just go to the support page, fany will probably answer.

thx a lot i will and i will keep you updated,

also i loved your signature , but its actually trees, nevertheless liquid dinosaurs sounds way much better!!

Back