Sabvoton "release throttle err" unexplainable Error

Sparfuchs

1 kW
Hello EV friends,

I build a bike with a unlocked Sabvoton SVMC 72150, a CA V3, a mxus 3k Motor and a 19s battery with a bluetooth ant bms.
I connected and programmed everything and it worked great when I tested all the functions (on the bike stand/ no load).
Then I organized and zip tied all the wires and when I finished I closed the ignition but neither the Sabvoton nor the CA worked anymore. The CA backlight of the Display was on but without any text and the Sabvoton led was flashing red and green and said "throttle release err" in the software (but normal values measured on throttle. 0,8V- ca. 4V)

I've no Idea what might have happened from everything works great to nothing works.

Just to mention it.. while I organized the wires I charged my programmable battery for the first time but it seemed to work like expected. And the Hall test always showed "in progress" but didn't do anything so I set the values manually. But I don't think that's related to the problem ?

For now I'd start with the Sabvoton and open another thread for the CA Problem.

I measured all the throttle connections and also tried it with the +5v and GND of the Brake throttle but same thing.

I also did reset to the factory settings but same.

I disconnected everything and minimized it to the Phase wires, Hall wires, Ignition, Battery + and GND, used an other throttle, measured and tried again but it did't work (error as soon as I open the throttle).

I thought that there might have come something loose in the Sabvoton AND as a coincidence also the CA, so I opened them both up and checked all the wires, solder spots and also checked continuity of the throttle wires. Everything seemed fine.

I've no idea what to try or do and need your help

Best regards
Sparfuchs

Back