Delivery date is not confirmed yet to my knowlage
SPECS for the smallest modell KLS6018S:
http://kellycontroller.com/sinusoidal-w ... hmp0mdh2r1
KLS controller is supposed to reduce the noise of BLDC motor,especially for hub motor.The BLDC motor must be based on 3 hall sensors and it is necessary to use a Z-TEK USB to RS232 cable for programming controller.The APP software is based on Tablet with Android OS.
※You may buy Z-TEK USB to RS232 cable from our website.
Download Kelly KLS-S User Manual V1.3
(1) Extended fault detection and protection. The LED flashing pattern indicates the fault sources.
(2) Monitoring battery voltage. It will stop driving if the battery voltage is too high and it will progressively cut back motor drive power as battery voltage drops until it cuts out altogether at the preset "Low Battery Voltage" setting.
(3) Built-in current loop and over current protection.
(4) Configurable motor temperature protection range.
(5) Current cutback at low temperature and high temperature to protect battery and controller.The current begins to ramp down at 90℃ case temperature, shutting down at 100℃.
(6) The controller keeps monitoring battery recharging voltage during braking.
(7) Maximum reverse speed is configurable to half of the maximum forward speed.
(8 ) A 4pin connector to RS232 port and a Z-TEK USB to RS232 cable allows for configuration,programming and software upgrades using the tablet which must be based on Android OS now.
(9) Provision of a +5 volt and +12 volt output to supply various kinds of hall sensors.
(10) 5 switch inputs which are activated by connection to 12V. Default to throttle switch, brake switch,reversing switch,forward switch and Boost switch.
(11) 2 analog 0-5V inputs that default to throttle input, and motor temperature input
(12) Copy signal of one of hall sensors.
(13) Configurable boost switch. Enables the maximum output power achievable if the switch is turned on.
(14) Maximum reverse power is configurable to half power.
(15) Configurable 12V brake signal input, in lieu of motor temperature sensor.
(16) Optional joystick throttle. A bi-symmetrical 0-5V signal for both forward and reversing.
(17) Configurable motor over-temperature detection and protection with the recommended thermistor KTY84-130.
(18) 3 hall position sensor inputs. Open collector, pull up provided. Caution! The regen is not a safe function.Usually you may use the mechanical brake.
1) Intelligence with powerful microprocessor.
2) Synchronous rectification, ultra low drop, fast SVPWM and FOC to achieve very high efficiency.
3) Electronic reversing.
4) Voltage monitoring on 3 motor phases, bus, and power supply.
5) Voltage monitoring on voltage source 12V and 5V.
6) Current sense on all 3 motor phases.
7) Current control loop.
8 ) Hardware over current protection.
9) Hardware over voltage protection.
10) Configurable limit for motor current and battery current.
11) Low EMC.
12) LED fault code.
13) Battery protection: current cutback, warning and shutdown at configurable high and low battery voltage.
14) Rugged aluminum housing for maximum heat dissipation and harsh environment.
15) Rugged high current terminals, and rugged aviation connectors for small signal.
16) Thermal protection: current cut back, warning and shutdown on high temperature.
17) Configurable 60 degree or 120 degree hall position sensors.
18 ) Configurable high pedal protection: the controller will not work if high throttle is detected at power on.
19) Current multiplication: Take less current from battery, output more current to motor.
20) Easy installation: 3-wire potentiometer will work.
21) Standard Tablet with Android OS to do programming. Need a Z-TEK USB to RS232 cable for connecting the controller to user program in Tablet.
22) User program provided. Easy to use. No cost to customers.
•Frequency of Operation: 20kHz.
•Standby Battery Current: < 0.5mA.
•5V or 12V Sensor Supply Current: 40mA.
•Controller supply voltage range: PWR, 18V to 90V for controllers rated equal or lower than 72V.
•Supply Current, PWR, 30mA Typical.
•Configurable battery voltage range, B+. Max operating range: 18V to 1.25*Nominal Voltage.
•Standard Throttle Input: 0-5 Volts(3-wire resistive pot), 1-4 Volts(hall active throttle).
•Throttle Input: 0-5 Volts. Can use 3-wire pot to produce 0-5V signal.
•Main Contactor Coil Driver<2A.
•Full Power Operating Temperature Range: 0℃ to 70℃(MOSFET temperature).
•Operating Temper ature Range: -40℃to 100℃ (MOSFET temperature).
•Motor Current Limit, 10 seconds boost: 240A ,depending on the model.
•Motor Current Limit, continuous: 100A ,depending on the model.
•Max Battery Current :Configurable.