Know of a HV, high power, Sine controller,that is IP rated?

atarijedi

100 W
I'm looking for a high voltage, high power, sine wave controller that has an IP rating allowing the controller to sit outside the vehicle (eBike in this case).

Battery pack voltage will be 111V (30S) nominal, and ~126V fully charged. I'd like to be able to push 100A battery current through it. Doesn't seem to exist.

Kelly makes the KLS8080I series, which is the closest, but it isn't IP rated, so I might need to make some sort of box for it. Adaptto is supposedly working on a higher voltage version, but who knows when it will come out. Sabvoton have a 96V version, but they stop there, and can't go any higher and actively warn against going higher, I'm guessing they use 100V rated parts.

Another option I guess is to buy one of the cheaper controllers, like a Sabvoton, and mod it. Swap out any lower rated parts, but I don't know if the programmable firmware would support higher voltages.

I'm just surprised that none of these companies built a single high end device, and then down rate it with a jumper or in software. Use something like Infineon 4668 fets, 150V rated parts like caps.

is this for a bike , motorbike , car?

Voltage Ranges:48V(~60V)/72V(~90V)/96V(~140V)
Model: HPC300 Series
Model: HPC500 Series
Model: HPC700 Series
golden motor

left hand side under "motor controllers"

Is there a reason for going over 90v? Induction in the frame is risky. There are some great 72v200a and 600a controllers about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back