I couldn't find anything that did just what I wanted so I spent a few hours this week on kicad
It is a "re-imagining" of lebowski's controller board using SMD components, Other features are
1) all "power" stuff is assumed to be on the associated power board; that's current sensors, gate drivers and some feedback resistor strings.
2) all interface ports from the original board are retained - changes are 3 pin RS232 plug and a simple CAN circuit to allow daisy-chaining.
note version1.2 of the board (latest) has reverted to the original rs232 4 way pinout
3) the power supply and "drive" leds from the original are retained
4) a single 24way connection to the power board also supports the board. On the vehicle it will have a 3d printed cover on the inverter to further support the PCB and provide strain relief for throttle and hall interfaces.
5) main power supply is only OK up to 100V. On a bigger battery either horrid volt dropping or an external other 15V supply can be wired in - either would be on the power board
6) the board is about 1" x 2" on 2 layer PCB (35mm x 53mm)
7) power supplies, the 15V and 5V both have about 1/2 an amp spare.
this board will fit, unchanged to any current or voltage power module.
the layout is shown below
schematic is attatched
I'll get a few made by one of the chinese PBC places
In the fullness of time a power board design will appear on here at about 10kW for an emax scooter upgrade using that ixys 6-pack; I have a prototype spinning nicely now using the old PTH lebowski control board. This board will plug onto that, it is way smaller than just one of the DC caps on the other board!
If it works OK I'll obviously bung the gerbers on ES into this post for the community