stancecoke wrote: ↑
Apr 04, 2018 6:39 am
the latest commit that compiles is the "WIP
" from 7 days ago. All newer commits throw that error.
I think the problem is caused by the "Motor cool" switch in the ebike_app_state_machine function. If I comment this out, the compiling works.
I just see regular and simple code on that commits. Also ebike_app_state_machine wasn't changed on that commits...
- please make sure your Makefile has the some options for the compiler
- I can't replicate this issue so for me is very hard...
- maybe we are out of RAM memory??
- move to SDCC 3.7 and you build it and then we share the executable for others
- find SDCC 3.7 executable from someone...
I rode today my Q85 geared motor, torque sensor, 24V battery, with current master branch code and it works well, smooth.