stancecoke wrote: ↑
Apr 04 2018 6:39am
the latest commit that compiles is the "WIP
" from 7 days ago. All newer commits throw that error.
I think the problem is caused by the "Motor cool" switch in the ebike_app_state_machine function. If I comment this out, the compiling works.
I just see regular and simple code on that commits. Also ebike_app_state_machine wasn't changed on that commits...
- please make sure your Makefile has the some options for the compiler
- I can't replicate this issue so for me is very hard...
- maybe we are out of RAM memory??
- move to SDCC 3.7 and you build it and then we share the executable for others
- find SDCC 3.7 executable from someone...
I rode today my Q85 geared motor, torque sensor, 24V battery, with current master branch code and it works well, smooth.
Developer of the Flexible OpenSource firmware for EBike motor controllers (TSDZ2
) and LCDs (KT-LCD3 and Bafang 850C color LCD).
If you like my work, you can consider making a donation. I am being using the donations to buy needed resources for my developments. My paypal: casainho AT gmail.com.