stancecoke wrote: ↑
Dec 22, 2017 12:41 pm
casainho wrote: ↑
Dec 22, 2017 11:57 am
Do you plan an improvement to the tool?
To be honest, I'm already working on my next project. But once you have managed to edit the tool for the Linux implementation, you can bundle the parameters easily in the way you like, just by dragging the items with the mouse.
You have to choose file-->export-->as runnable jar for building the executable jar-file.
I can add the few command lines for Linux, if you tell me the syntax. This will take just a few minutes.
I am also starting on another project, but something not about EBikes nor with potential for a community. But I will keep investing on this project, as I should start 2018 working for a that German company that is developing technology and products for electric micromobility, where EBikes are relevant as also the motor control technology - I mean that the knowledge I get by working on this project, will bring value to me as a professional:
So, I am thinking in reverse the order/priority of documentation, with focus for user and main page to be:
1. about the controllers and our flexible OpenSource firmware
2. install firmware
3. EBike example (Q85 + S06S + 24V battery + torque sensor)
4. development will be in a separated folder, just like Windows instructions are now, so the main documentation focus is just for users
2. install firmware will be on the main documentation: would need to move your Windows instructions to CherryTree, I can do that
3. is where I would like to document, with pictures and text, each part (just for that example and for our firmware) we can buy from BMSBattery and the wirings including the install on the bike, as I think BMSBattery site lacks this valuable information.
Maybe I will focus later on the Java tool...