Prototype Winding Help

slippery410

100 µW
This goes out to you motor aficionado.
This is concerning my very first project bike and could use a bit of help with a motor purchase.
I just managed to get my rig all dialed in with a lot of help from my friends. Running an Adapt Mid-E on custom 92v 90a pack. The mockup motor I was using was a friends Cromotor at 9.3kv. As much as I like that motor I was hoping to find something different. 3 of my buddies are running cromotors, 2 are running Mxus turbos and the others are running QS. I don't really understand all the formulation of winding and poles so I come to you guys with a question regarding a motor a came across.
I found a prototype motor. Seems they had one made for testing purposes but never got around to testing it. Its a brushless sensored 50MM motor with a 30/2t winding. Most of my buddies are running 3T winding and from there understanding, the 2T would produce a higher rpm yet lack in torque.
This makes sense, but then they are some big guys and they are running some really heavy bikes. Im the runt of the bunch and my rig is very lite.
Would it be worth the purchase in hopes of a faster motor?
Thanks Guys

Back