ezrider1199 wrote: ↑
Mar 25 2020 9:34am
Thanks. Were you able to replicate the max power issue? like when exiting the config menu after a change it would deliver max power.
im just curious exactly which symptoms were tested/addressed.
casainho wrote: ↑
Mar 25 2020 9:06am
I did a new firmware release and this time I took a lot of care to make the motor initialization robust. I tested many times (850C, 860C and SW102) and it seems to work correctly but I think only the time will tell.
I used the SDCC old version. I re wrote again the motor initialization, that happens at startup and when leaving the configurations.
1. At startup, the TX and RX lines are verified to see if they work as expected.
2. Then, motor firmware version is sent to display to see if is the expected one.
3. Then, configurations are sent to motor controller and a delay of 2 seconds happens (on display we see the message motor init during the initialization)
When leaving the configurations, only 3. is executed.
After motor initialization, missing communication for more then 0.8 seconds, will disable the motor until next restart.