Just read the wiki config guide and have some feedback. Some of this is carried over from previous releases. The v20 guide is a good start and now having just read it I have some suggestions and questions. I hope this helps.
Questions and suggestions:
0:4 Motor power limit defaults to 0. Does "0" turn off the power? Should it default to 250?
2:0 Power assist is the same as the old assist levels?
3:0 Torque assist is a power multiplier based on just torque? PAS is not a factor? The description on this submenu should read "Torque Assist".
3:2 What does it mean "The value with which the pedal torque is multiplied with"? Perhaps this should be described as a function of max power and torque or something like that that can be understood. Perhaps the actual value should be a value that can be easily understood by this function.
4:0 Default is 5. Why not 0 or 1? Description should be Cadence Assist. Is cadence assist like a normal non-torque sensing PAS? If so then I would suggest that 4:1 value should be a percent of max power. This is easily understood and is the way Bafang does it.
5:0 Default value is 5. Why not 0 or 1?
5:1 If this value is not easily mapped to power or torque then a range should be given here so we know the range of possible values that make sense to try.
10:0 Need some recommended values and their relative effect.
10:1 Should read "submenu number 2"?
10:2 Description should read "Pedal torque conversion factor in submenu number 1"
10:3 Looking forward to cadence sensor advance mode calibration instructions.
The "how to use the menus" section seems to be missing a few steps so I rewrote it.
Here is the current version:
How to enter the Configuration Menu
- To enter the configuration menu: hold the UP and DOWN buttons
- To enter a sub menu: click the ON/OFF button
- To navigate between sub menus: click either the UP or DOWN button
- To exit a sub menu: hold or click the ON/OFF button
- To exit the configuration menu: hold the ON/OFF button
You may want to consider changing it to something like this:
How to Navigate the Configuration Menu:
- To enter the configuration setup menu: long-press the UP and DOWN buttons
- To navigate between menus: press either the UP or DOWN button
- To enter a menu: press the POWER button
- To navigate between submenus: press either the UP or DOWN button
- To select a submenu to change: press the POWER button
- To change a value: press either the UP or DOWN button (press and hold the UP or DOWN button to rapidly increase or decrease the value)
- To exit a submenu, menu, or configuration setup: long-press the POWER button
Note: If starting from an unknown state do a factory reset (see 0:9).