Dirkro wrote: ↑
Sep 13 2018 10:23am
@ EndlessCardence: Is your "Off Road " Fork wready for use ? How to confirure? What are the files working toghether?
Hi Dirk, if you want to try it, go ahead! I would like to encourage other beta testers as well!
It could be that power limiting isn't working yet but speed limiting should work as desired. I've no more time to test here today because it's dark and the motor assistance doesn't work with the lights turned on
Does anybody else have this issue as well?
Let me know what you think of the offroad feature!
You can download the version including offroad functionality here:
https://github.com/endlesscadence/TongS ... froad_mode
https://github.com/endlesscadence/Kunte ... froad_mode
Beware that you have to compile the hex files yourself as the included hex files are outdated.
edit: pre-compiled hex files can be downloaded here:
Use configuration menu 7
0. Offroad functionality -> enable/disable, default disabled
1. Offroad mode active (unlimited speed) on system startup -> enable/disable, default disabled
2. Speed limit when offroad mode not active but enabled (setting 0) -> km/h, default 25 km/h
3. Power limit -> enable/disable, default disabled
4. Power limit -> watts, default 250W
Using (only applicable if setting 0 above is enabled):
1. Offroad mode is shown by the motor assist symbol (directly above the assist level)
- No blinking -> offroad mode inactive
- Blinking -> offroad mode active
2. Button on/off + button up (together and both just a short press) -> offroad mode active
3. Button on/off + button down (together and both just a short press) -> offroad mode inactive
Keep in mind that the other speed limit can still be used, so for instance it's possible to have two limits e.g. 25 km/h and 35 km/h.