AZUR wrote: ↑
Dec 01 2019 7:35am
I have 2 issues.
First is that I don’t get any value in the trip distance field.
Second issue, I can only enter in the configuration menu and modify the fields.
On main screen I can´t modify the fields.
Because the test I am going to do with 15S battery, and because I don´t have yet the BMS installed I would like to see Voltage and Current on the main screen.
Really nice bike!!! The battery should be pretty small to be on that bag... is that 13S1P, 230 Watt-hour??
Yes, this are bugs that I should solve for next release, that I hope I will do this week.
The 850C display needs more love on the wiki, I need to improve much more the documentation. So, I just created a specific page that is linked from main page and has the keys you are looking for, please report if it worked for you:
https://github.com/OpenSource-EBike-fir ... 0C-display
- ON/OFF long press to turn of
- UP or DOWN click to change assist level
- UP and DOWN click to enter configurations screen
- ON/OFF quick click + long press to select which variable to show on the four numeric fields at center and on the graph.
-- UP or DOWN click to choose a new variable
-- ON/OFF click to jump to next field
-- ON/OFF long press to leave
- ON/OFF long press to go back
- UP or DOWN click to scroll up or down
- ON/OFF click select and edit item field
-- ON/OFF long press to apply