it happended that i came across mentioned controller company. I thought it would be of iterest here as these controllers have outstanding features like FOC with direct torque control, MTPA (maximum torque per amp) control and zero-RPM sensorless control.
MTPA under field weakening would be useful for IPM motors which can produce reluctance torque.
They are available in three different sizes (impressiv small) and cover a power range of 2kW - 20kW nomninal and almost twice the peak power.
The voltage range is 12s - 20s LiIon.
- Motors: PMSM (BLDC, BLAC), Induction, Stepper
- Vector drive with DTC and FOC
- Block commutation Drive with DTC and hybrid sensorless control
- Zero-RPM sensorless control
- MOS-FET power stage with all kinds of protection incl. phase short circuit
- Designed for highest dynamic response
- Charge step-up conversion and SOC estimator with current and voltage logging
- Capacitors pre-charge option