Sur-Ron - New Mid drive Bike group buy EU

Place for dealers to post items for sale.
Aebrennan
1 W
1 W

Re: Sur-Ron - New Mid drive Bike group buy EU

Post by Aebrennan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:38 pm

I have thanked you in all my posts for the information provided by you.

I have not described the bike at all as I have never tested it.

I have communicated with the factory for months and copied relevant replies here for others who are interested.

I have no customers I am an enthusiast who prefers off road mid drive moto than non-legal pedal e-bike.

I do not sell bikes and I have no affiliation with the Sur-Ron brand other than being a customer.

I hope you experienced the unlucky prototype issues and the bikes are better than your reports.

I find it disappointing that after all your suggestions for improvements to the bike the company is possibly in denial or doesn’t care.
Until I have tried it myself I will not and have not passed judgment.

Clearly this bike is not for the Eu guys who want to use in public, maybe not everyone is like this?

Artur
10 kW
10 kW

Post by Artur » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:46 pm

Aebrennan wrote:I have thanked you in all my posts for the information provided by you.

I have not described the bike at all as I have never tested it.

I have communicated with the factory for months and copied relevant replies here for others who are interested.

I have no customers I am an enthusiast who prefers off road mid drive moto than non-legal pedal e-bike.

I do not sell bikes and I have no affiliation with the Sur-Ron brand other than being a customer.

I hope you experienced the unlucky prototype issues and the bikes are better than your reports.

I find it disappointing that after all your suggestions for improvements to the bike the company is possibly in denial or doesn’t care.
Until I have tried it myself I will not and have not passed judgment.

Clearly this bike is not for the Eu guys who want to use in public, maybe not everyone is like this?
thank you for letting us know. I also hope they will improve the bike in a moments I posted to them.. but they clearly are not interesed in feedback from us.. even not too hapy to replace a faulty battery. and if they will insure you in oposite - i will show here our conversation.. with that attitude they would close a company even before they managed to sell first bike.. I don't understand them sometimes.. but as I said not all the Chinese brands the same. I have absolutly amazing relationships with some companies, so it is not me who want to much I hope ) They are working on sinwave controller , but when they gonna get it - they dont know yet..

Merlin
1 MW
1 MW

Post by Merlin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:22 pm

is there any difference about the "test"- bike your rode in this video and the bike you have at home?

Artur
10 kW
10 kW

Post by Artur » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:52 pm

Merlin wrote:is there any difference about the "test"- bike your rode in this video and the bike you have at home?
They told they will change motor on our bike to a bigger one, maybe it would help. The rest is the same.