THUMB & TRIGGER THROTTLE - electric bike or scooter

KarT_PS

10 mW
THUMB & TRIGGER THROTTLE RIGHT & LEFT for electric bikes.

price 14 EUR / piece

Technical:

- compact design,
- does not interfere with derailleurs,
- right and left side,
- construction based on the hallotron principle (0.8-4.2V),
- soft elastomeric, non-slip insert in the place of contact with the thumb,
- works with any power controller,
- intended for brushless and brush motors,
- hermetic Higo connector,
- length of the cable: about 40cm,
- compatible (plug & play) with Eco bike or KT/Bolt/Rapid, BAFANG and Nami scooters
- can be used as a throttle or brake (if controller supports).

In case of any questions do not hesitate to ask.
More information and products on our store: ebikestuff.eu
We are sending all over the world.

trigger.jpg

1686822878599.png

Attachments

• ttl2640.jpg
    ttl2640.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,514
Last edited:
so, what exactly is it supposed to do?

is it a throttle?

an ebrake?

a shifter?

something completely different?

KarT_PS said:
We would like to introduce our new product - TRIGGER for electric bikes.
It is our design and our production.
Trigger - 12,20 EUR / piece (excluding VAT and shipping)

Technical:
- compact design,
- does not interfere with derailleurs,
- right and left side,
- construction based on the hallotron principle (0.8-4.2V),
- soft elastomeric, non-slip insert in the place of contact with the thumb,
- works with any power controller,
- intended for brushless and brush motors,
- hermetic Higo connector.

In case of any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Is this throttle available in the US? If not can it be shipped to the US?
Does it have a brake power disconnect?
Thanks

Gary

I picked up a couple of the trigger style versions they sell and they're awesome. Pricy after shipping, but my favorite ebike throttle by far thus far.

HK12K said:
I picked up a couple of the trigger style versions they sell and they're awesome. Pricy after shipping, but my favorite ebike throttle by far thus far.

Any chance you could make a quick video?

I am looking for a very smooth/controlled throttle for my bafang ultra and a bbs02
Is that what this throttle does?

The hardware is not so much the issue for me although a smaller footprint is nice
Mainly looking for a high end throttle that has very controlled output

AFAICT this is just a typical throttle as far as it's operation is concerned.

if by "very controlled output" you mean the smoothness of the voltage from the throttle itself, most of the common throttles do this well enough, but some are a little better than others. Using a cable-operated throttle, where the grip is just the mechanical part and the electronics are separate, placed wherever you like, and controlled by a cable from the grip on the bars, can be smoother.

However, it is bulkier because there are two parts, and I've only run into grip-style stuff that is designed to run these, though you can also use ATV thumb throttles (this is what SB Cruiser has used for a while now, because the ATV stuff is metal, not plastic, and more durable, since I kept breaking tabs off the ebike thumb throttles if I was at full extension and hit a bump. Doesn't happen with the ATV stuff...but it's way bigger.

But if your problem is with the way the controller provides assist or motor power as you move the throttle, a different throttle is highly unlikely to fix that. You'd need different settings in the controller if it's programmable (and if it has sufficient settings / parameters to allow what you need to do), or you'd need a different controller that does have that capability (or just already works the way you want). I don't know if there are any direct replacement controllers for the systems you need this for; I think you'd have to use some external controller like the Phaserunner, etc., and do a lot of setup and programming and fiddling to get it to operate the way you want (even just to operate the way it does now will likely take a lot of fiddling and time and trial and error).

If you want to see if the ATV / cable operated throttle would fix the problem, you can bring a bike by here and we can try out the unused one I got early this year to use on the Cloudwalker Cargo Bike that is as yet nearly unstarted.

Received my trigger and thumb throttles (along with a ton of GENUINE 2-6 pin Higo connectors and spare springs/grips).
These guys do a great job. Communication was on point and shipping time to USA was very reasonable. The shipping costs can't be helped or avoided, it is what it is.
The throttles are actually very nice. Sleek, stable and silky smooth spring action. Definitely many steps above most crap plastic thumb throttles out there. It's amazing the difference a nice throttle can make. The fact that they sell spare springs and rubber grips for them is great, these will serve me well for a very long time since they're serviceable. I will be using the trigger or thumb (haven't decided yet) on my custom scooter project. Really glad I found these.
The genuine Higo connectors were a nice bonus from them and have used them everywhere needed on my setup. The Inner wires are not brittle like other cheapo waterproof connectors and the Higo housings make a super tight connection. They are definitely a little more refined than most generic Julet connectors on AliExpress or Amazon.
Overall very pleased with my purchase.
Thank You Again for the awesome products :!:
:bigthumb:

Sorry so long getting back to this thread

Disappointing to know there is not a plug and play option for better throttles, i have no desire to do a bunch of mods, just want something plug and play
Thought i read where some guys with the ultra were building different throttles that were supposedly smoother...

Although it sounds like Amperry's throttle was at least smoother than the one that came on his bike and i do like the compact design

Amperry what bike/motor kit did you put this on? Still happy with it?

Amperry417 said:
Received my trigger and thumb throttles (along with a ton of GENUINE 2-6 pin Higo connectors and spare springs/grips).
These guys do a great job. Communication was on point and shipping time to USA was very reasonable. The shipping costs can't be helped or avoided, it is what it is.
The throttles are actually very nice. Sleek, stable and silky smooth spring action. Definitely many steps above most crap plastic thumb throttles out there. It's amazing the difference a nice throttle can make. The fact that they sell spare springs and rubber grips for them is great, these will serve me well for a very long time since they're serviceable. I will be using the trigger or thumb (haven't decided yet) on my custom scooter project. Really glad I found these.
The genuine Higo connectors were a nice bonus from them and have used them everywhere needed on my setup. The Inner wires are not brittle like other cheapo waterproof connectors and the Higo housings make a super tight connection. They are definitely a little more refined than most generic Julet connectors on AliExpress or Amazon.
Overall very pleased with my purchase.
Thank You Again for the awesome products :!:
:bigthumb:

Any chance of some pictures, or better yet a video?. I use the Wuxing Thumb Finger, I put the left one on the right and right one on the left. I can then a pulling action. Not sure these would be better

Back