ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Place for dealers to post items for sale.
john61ct   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 7905
Joined: Dec 18 2018 2:06pm

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by john61ct » Nov 27 2020 2:03pm

No I am not in a position to buy just yet, and I have to say, it will take a while for you to rebuild credibility by my lights

Vash   100 µW

100 µW
Posts: 8
Joined: Jun 23 2019 6:17am

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by Vash » Dec 14 2020 4:39pm

Hey Martin , please contact me I want to buy two 855’s.

martinmertik   10 W

10 W
Posts: 84
Joined: Sep 26 2013 7:59am

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by martinmertik » Dec 15 2020 8:21am

Vash wrote:
Dec 14 2020 4:39pm
Hey Martin , please contact me I want to buy two 855’s.
Hey,
I have contacted you through private messages.

esaego   1 µW

1 µW
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 04 2020 12:52pm
Contact:

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by esaego » Dec 17 2020 2:16pm

Hi Martin, i've just purchased a 855 from you, could you contact me in PM please?

martinmertik   10 W

10 W
Posts: 84
Joined: Sep 26 2013 7:59am

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by martinmertik » Dec 20 2020 3:33am

esaego wrote:
Dec 17 2020 2:16pm
Hi Martin, i've just purchased a 855 from you, could you contact me in PM please?
Yes, of course

martinmertik   10 W

10 W
Posts: 84
Joined: Sep 26 2013 7:59am

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by martinmertik » Dec 20 2020 4:42am

Note:
emails from info@bull-bikes.si were not fetched to Gmail app for last 6 days, so I have not seen them nor replied to them. Now I have manually transfered email and answered to all you guys. I think that I got all of the emails. If someone has written to me and got no answer please send me a private message here on forum or write me to martin.mertik@gmail.com. Thank you.

User avatar
THEDON82z1   10 mW

10 mW
Posts: 20
Joined: Sep 12 2019 5:57pm

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by THEDON82z1 » Dec 20 2020 6:07am

martinmertik wrote:
Dec 20 2020 4:42am
Note:
emails from info@bull-bikes.si were not fetched to Gmail app for last 6 days, so I have not seen them nor replied to them. Now I have manually transfered email and answered to all you guys. I think that I got all of the emails. If someone has written to me and got no answer please send me a private message here on forum or write me to martin.mertik@gmail.com. Thank you.
Thanks so much for reaching back out to me. I am really looking forward to working with you on acquiring a successful upgrade 🙌

kathode   10 µW

10 µW
Posts: 5
Joined: Nov 30 2019 10:58pm

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by kathode » Feb 02 2021 1:02pm

Hey i would like a bac855, i mailed you @info@bull-bikes.si but without luck

Edit i just saw that the correct adress is now : "martin.mertik@gmail.com" i sent another mail there, sorry for the spam.
(About that, it may be a good idea to edit the first post)

liteglow   100 mW

100 mW
Posts: 40
Joined: May 21 2018 5:21pm

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by liteglow » Feb 04 2021 1:28pm

Hi for all that use BAC.

I have tested many different controllers, and usually the programming is the hardest part.
And I don't want to spend more money on a Controller that is impossible to program myself.

I want to buy a BAC4000/BAC8000 and wonder if any one else is using this on the QS motor 3kW/4kW?

Is it easy to set up the parameters?

martinmertik   10 W

10 W
Posts: 84
Joined: Sep 26 2013 7:59am

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by martinmertik » Feb 05 2021 3:08am

kathode wrote:
Feb 02 2021 1:02pm
Hey i would like a bac855, i mailed you @info@bull-bikes.si but without luck

Edit i just saw that the correct adress is now : "martin.mertik@gmail.com" i sent another mail there, sorry for the spam.
(About that, it may be a good idea to edit the first post)
I think I have sent you an email back from info@bull-bikes.si
This email works with no problems now.

martinmertik   10 W

10 W
Posts: 84
Joined: Sep 26 2013 7:59am

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by martinmertik » Feb 05 2021 3:11am

liteglow wrote:
Feb 04 2021 1:28pm
Hi for all that use BAC.

I have tested many different controllers, and usually the programming is the hardest part.
And I don't want to spend more money on a Controller that is impossible to program myself.

I want to buy a BAC4000/BAC8000 and wonder if any one else is using this on the QS motor 3kW/4kW?

Is it easy to set up the parameters?
Hey, if you need any help please write us to info@bull-bikes.si and we can answer some questions. If you would decide to make a purchase, we will preset controler for your QS motor.

R. Ricardo   1 µW

1 µW
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 29 2014 5:34am

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by R. Ricardo » Feb 19 2021 10:05am

Hi,
I send you message in Facebook mensseger!
Interested in make business with your company.
If you prefer we can speak by email or WhatsApp.

Best Regards,
Roberto Ricardo

martinmertik   10 W

10 W
Posts: 84
Joined: Sep 26 2013 7:59am

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by martinmertik » Feb 22 2021 2:23am

R. Ricardo wrote:
Feb 19 2021 10:05am
Hi,
I send you message in Facebook mensseger!
Interested in make business with your company.
If you prefer we can speak by email or WhatsApp.

Best Regards,
Roberto Ricardo
Hey,

you will find my reply on Whatsapp.
Regards

TerrySavace   10 mW

10 mW
Posts: 32
Joined: Feb 04 2021 10:33am

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by TerrySavace » Mar 14 2021 12:16pm

Do you have ASI BAC8000 with surron kit? Assume surron kit is cables & mounting bracket? IF so what price and availability to the UK

martinmertik   10 W

10 W
Posts: 84
Joined: Sep 26 2013 7:59am

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by martinmertik » Mar 16 2021 1:55am

TerrySavace wrote:
Mar 14 2021 12:16pm
Do you have ASI BAC8000 with surron kit? Assume surron kit is cables & mounting bracket? IF so what price and availability to the UK
Hey, I have sent you a PM.

noneedlessnoise   1 mW

1 mW
Posts: 14
Joined: Oct 19 2018 10:47am

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by noneedlessnoise » Mar 17 2021 1:09am

Hey Martin, can you PM me a quote for BAC8000 Sur Ron kit and let me know everything that is included? Thanks.

martinmertik   10 W

10 W
Posts: 84
Joined: Sep 26 2013 7:59am

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by martinmertik » Mar 18 2021 2:42am

noneedlessnoise wrote:
Mar 17 2021 1:09am
Hey Martin, can you PM me a quote for BAC8000 Sur Ron kit and let me know everything that is included? Thanks.
We have sent you a private message.
Thank you

noneedlessnoise   1 mW

1 mW
Posts: 14
Joined: Oct 19 2018 10:47am

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by noneedlessnoise » Mar 23 2021 1:41pm

martinmertik wrote:
Mar 18 2021 2:42am
noneedlessnoise wrote:
Mar 17 2021 1:09am
Hey Martin, can you PM me a quote for BAC8000 Sur Ron kit and let me know everything that is included? Thanks.
We have sent you a private message.
Thank you
Have not received a PM.

martinmertik   10 W

10 W
Posts: 84
Joined: Sep 26 2013 7:59am

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by martinmertik » Mar 25 2021 2:27am

noneedlessnoise wrote:
Mar 23 2021 1:41pm
martinmertik wrote:
Mar 18 2021 2:42am
noneedlessnoise wrote:
Mar 17 2021 1:09am
Hey Martin, can you PM me a quote for BAC8000 Sur Ron kit and let me know everything that is included? Thanks.
We have sent you a private message.
Thank you
Have not received a PM.
You can email us at info@bull-bikes.si in case that message did not arrive.

Alanaird   1 µW

1 µW
Posts: 1
Joined: Aug 10 2016 1:02am

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by Alanaird » Apr 05 2021 3:15pm

martinmertik wrote:
Feb 05 2021 3:11am
liteglow wrote:
Feb 04 2021 1:28pm
Hi for all that use BAC.

I have tested many different controllers, and usually the programming is the hardest part.
And I don't want to spend more money on a Controller that is impossible to program myself.

I want to buy a BAC4000/BAC8000 and wonder if any one else is using this on the QS motor 3kW/4kW?

Is it easy to set up the parameters?
Hey, if you need any help please write us to info@bull-bikes.si and we can answer some questions. If you would decide to make a purchase, we will preset controler for your QS motor.
Martin has just programmed my BAC8000 for a QS very prompt and professional

martinmertik   10 W

10 W
Posts: 84
Joined: Sep 26 2013 7:59am

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by martinmertik » Apr 06 2021 3:06am

Alanaird wrote:
Apr 05 2021 3:15pm
martinmertik wrote:
Feb 05 2021 3:11am
liteglow wrote:
Feb 04 2021 1:28pm
Hi for all that use BAC.

I have tested many different controllers, and usually the programming is the hardest part.
And I don't want to spend more money on a Controller that is impossible to program myself.

I want to buy a BAC4000/BAC8000 and wonder if any one else is using this on the QS motor 3kW/4kW?

Is it easy to set up the parameters?
Hey, if you need any help please write us to info@bull-bikes.si and we can answer some questions. If you would decide to make a purchase, we will preset controler for your QS motor.
Martin has just programmed my BAC8000 for a QS very prompt and professional
Alan, thank you very much for your feedback. :D

willo   10 W

10 W
Posts: 75
Joined: Jan 19 2012 5:02pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by willo » Apr 16 2021 1:44pm

Sent a PM...

Layapanda   1 µW

1 µW
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 06 2021 3:12pm

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by Layapanda » Jun 06 2021 3:22pm

Hey,
do you still sell bac 8000 ? (i am in france)
i will have a zero 75-7 motor or a ME1507 (dont know if that change the programming)
72V 60Ah li-ion
i mailed you @info@bull-bikes.si but no answer for now
if you can tell me the price for shipping / programming / bac8000

best regards
pablo martinez

Bigman   1 µW

1 µW
Posts: 4
Joined: May 25 2021 5:33pm

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by Bigman » Jun 06 2021 5:37pm

What’s the most KW you can safely push using a asi bac 8000 on a zero 75-7 trying to go for 40-45KW or should I just get a sevcon size 6?

martinmertik   10 W

10 W
Posts: 84
Joined: Sep 26 2013 7:59am

Re: ASI BAC Controllers Worldwide Vendor

Post by martinmertik » Jun 07 2021 1:10am

Layapanda wrote:
Jun 06 2021 3:22pm
Hey,
do you still sell bac 8000 ? (i am in france)
i will have a zero 75-7 motor or a ME1507 (dont know if that change the programming)
72V 60Ah li-ion
i mailed you @info@bull-bikes.si but no answer for now
if you can tell me the price for shipping / programming / bac8000

best regards
pablo martinez
Hey, email has been sent.

Post Reply