Introducing EBMX - Aussie and NZ Distributor High POWEEERED bikes

Place for dealers to post items for sale.
Pinotman   10 mW

10 mW

Introducing EBMX - Aussie and NZ Distributor High POWEEERED bikes

Post by Pinotman » Dec 29 2020 11:08pm

Hi Guys,

Have been meaning to reach out for a while but have been particularly busy assisting Bruno POWEEER to set up EBMX.

EBMX is Australian & NZ distributor for a range of electric High Powered Brands of Ebikes and Emotos, including:

CZEM Drill One
Boxxbike - Valkyrie and Valkyrie Pro
SEM Venom Bikes
Denzel /Eastgem
Cirkit Bikes

We are also act as Stealth and UBCO dealers and Australian agents for both ASI & GRIN

We also run the Surron Mod Shop - and are just about to roll out a Surron Stage 1 Power Upgrade Kit - which is available to double SurRon stock power enjoy dabbling in a great great range of modded comfortable SurRon seats. We custom build project eBikes and Full Electric Moto conversions and there will be a lot more happening at EBMX as Bruno continues to search for More Poweeer. :lol:

We are looking for collaborators on a wholesale and retail level across Australia and NZ as well as worldwide to take our business vison further and already have some good footprints in certain areas including WA and NZ that will expand quickly further. Part of our vision is to give something back to the electric community and the local communities our shops open in and encourage innovation in electric design of personal transportation... if we can assist any forum members with any services or sales we offer - you can use the online code EBMX5% on line on the ebmx website.

https://ebmx.com.au/

thanks for having a look and any questions please let us know and we would welcome your comments or feedback.

Thanks Nic.

Pinotman   10 mW

10 mW

Re: Denzel Rush4?

Post by Pinotman » Dec 30 2020 9:14pm

Hi Sportsbud, did you end up pulling the trigger on the Rush4?

EBMX has 3 x RUSH4 test bikes being built and we can come back to this forum in February when they arrive and test with our thoughts and results.

cheers
Nic.

Bruno (YouTube)   100 µW

100 µW

Re: Introducing EBMX - Aussie and NZ Distributor High POWEEERED bikes

Post by Bruno (YouTube) » Jan 04 2021 4:56am

:bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: Yeeeaahh... finally a MASSIVE high-power ebike/electric moto workshop / showroom happening here in AUSTRALIAAAAA!!!
Here is a quick video showing the VIP opening party and you can see the size and some of the bikes on display and you can test ride them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I1g_v2 ... fYHQ5ag89w
I will be posting a proper walk around showing everything all bikes around the shop soon in my channel...
So much POWEEEEEEEEEEERRRR ohh yeaahhh

sportsbud   100 µW

100 µW

Re: Denzel Rush4?

Post by sportsbud » Jan 06 2021 6:00pm

Pinotman wrote:
Dec 30 2020 9:14pm
Hi Sportsbud, did you end up pulling the trigger on the Rush4?

EBMX has 3 x RUSH4 test bikes being built and we can come back to this forum in February when they arrive and test with our thoughts and results.

cheers
Nic.
Please let us know... I am curious the difference between the new motor choices with the 4 speed or 2 speed... My use would be actual offroad use or as a pitbike... So power does make a difference to me...