High Performance 48V 20Ah Lithium Ion Battery for E-bike(MoKuai)

Model:48V/20Ah
Nominal Voltage:48V
Nominal Capacity: 20Ah
Dimension: 305*195*90mm
Weight: 5.35kg
Cell Type: 18650 Ternary Lithium
Cell Shape:Cylindrical
MOQ: 29 Pcs
Brand: Hangzhou Confluence
Certificates: Un38.3,MSDS

The sales price is $141.85 USD/Pcs.

Product image is in the attachment.

If interested, just contact Hangzhou Confluence at +86 188-6812-1883 or via email sales@li-battery.com.Thanks!

48V-20Ah-NNP-电动自行车远能达-1.jpg

48V 20Ah at that price point is certainly appealing. :thumb:

Let me get back to you after I find out more about that chemistry and performance specs.

Y'all might want to read his other threads....

99t4 said:
Consider the phrase "if it looks too good to be true". ;)

Also, you have to buy 29 batteries to get any, according to his post (see highlighted line below)

Let me get back to you after I find out more about that chemistry and performance specs.
No chemistry has been listed yet, nor has a cell brand or model.

libattery21 said:

If interested, just contact Scott at +86 188-6812-1883 or via email sales@li-battery.com.Thanks!

amberwolf said:
I have told you that thread is my first time selling a product .If you cannot tolerate who made mistake at their first time posting a selling lead and always cannot let it go,

then I have nothing to argue with you.@amberwolf

If you would learn from the previous threads and post all the details about the item for sale in the first post of your new threads, before potential buyers have to drag it out of you one thing at a time, there wouldn't be a need to refer to previous threads.

amberwolf said:

99t4 said:

Also, you have to buy 29 batteries to get any, according to his post (see highlighted line below)

libattery21 said:

If interested, just contact Scott at +86 188-6812-1883 or via email sales@li-battery.com.Thanks!

I do not think there is a must option I have to post product spec or any other things with the product image at the same time altogother.I can choose to post product specs and other certificates only after people interested in the post and I will add specs and other certificates later.

I admit I made mistake with the parameters at first time's post . But I did not make mistakes at my latter posts.

If you cannot tolerate and keep saying my first time's posting mistake, the just keep as you always be and you can said this to everyone.

My suggest is as an administrator,you should not be stubborn about my first post's mistake. I do not know why you keep saying this issue to others. Because I already correct this mistake in my seocnd and latter threads.If you personally do not like me,you can just tell me .Do not need to mention my first post's mistake every time.

If you have personal isuue feeling unlike me,you can send to my email and we discuss about this.

amberwolf said:

99t4 said:

libattery21 said:

The MOQ 29 Pcs is just a part of the product spec. The MOQ is actually negotiable.It doe not have to be 29 Pcs

amberwolf said:
If you would learn from the previous threads and post all the details about the item for sale in the first post of your new threads, before potential buyers have to drag it out of you one thing at a time, there wouldn't be a need to refer to previous threads.

I do not think there is a must option I have to post product spec or any other things with the product image at the same time altogother.I can choose to post product specs and other certificates only after people interested in the post and I will add specs and other certificates later.

So the rule here is put all info at one time? Why I cannot choose to add product specs and other files later?

You can do anything you like with your sale ad.

But you will make more sales if you publish all of the info at once.

You may not realize it, but many (probably most) people that want to buy something don't even consider buying things that don't have all the info already there. They don't ask questions, they just go somewhere else that *does* have all that info.

That's all I have been trying to do, is to help you help yourself. It's ok if you don't want to.

I will still do what I do for anyone selling anything on here, though--point out to those that are considering buying to look at the seller's history.

Something you might consider:

If you went into a food shop, and they had a sign that said "we sell food", and asked them "what kind", and they said "food you can eat--it's delicious". Would you buy from them and eat it, knowing almost nothing about it?

You'd probably ask them to tell you what kind it is, and as much info as you could get about it. But if they would only then say one more thing about it, and you have to keep asking them more questions about it over and over, would you buy it? Or would you eventually get frustrated and just walk out?

Most people would leave and go somewhere that said up front what everything is, to spend their money at.

My point is that if you post all the things you already know that people are going to ask you for, they won't have to ask you, and can just buy things. It saves everyone a lot of time (except for you, but that's what you get paid to do---sell things, right?).

;)

OK, maybe I want MOQ of one, is that possible?
(actually depends on price, shipping, cell make/model/condition., BMS make/model, etc.)

amberwolf said:

99t4 said:

libattery21 said:

Maybe you are right. And also I tried your music, it kinda like of bandari style :thumb:

The Toecutter said:
Any info on the BMS? What about continuous discharge and pulse discharge ratings? Expected cycle life? Operating temperature? Charge temperature?

continuous discharge current is 20A,pulse discharge current is 40A. Expected cycle life is 500cc. Charge temperature is 5℃~40℃,discharge temperature is -10℃~50℃.

BMS and product SPEC is in the attachements.

View attachment 48V20AH Lithium Ion Battery for E-bike(MoKuai)-Product Spec.doc
View attachment The BMS SPEC of 48V 20Ah Lithium Ion Battery for E-bike(MoKuai).xlsx

amberwolf said:
Something you might consider:

If you went into a food shop, and they had a sign that said "we sell food", and asked them "what kind", and they said "food you can eat--it's delicious". Would you buy from them and eat it, knowing almost nothing about it?

You'd probably ask them to tell you what kind it is, and as much info as you could get about it. But if they would only then say one more thing about it, and you have to keep asking them more questions about it over and over, would you buy it? Or would you eventually get frustrated and just walk out?

Most people would leave and go somewhere that said up front what everything is, to spend their money at.

My point is that if you post all the things you already know that people are going to ask you for, they won't have to ask you, and can just buy things. It saves everyone a lot of time (except for you, but that's what you get paid to do---sell things, right?).

;)
Okay,thanks for your advice. I understand now .

99t4 said:
(actually depends on price, shipping, cell make/model/condition., BMS make/model, etc.)
It might be possible,I will discuss with my boss about this and reply to you later.

libattery21 said:
99t4 said:
It might be possible,I will discuss with my boss about this and reply to you later.
OK, thank you. I will decide after I receive all the relevant info.

99t4 said:
libattery21 said:
99t4 said:
OK, thank you. I will decide after I receive all the relevant info.
My boss said MOQ 1Pcs of this battery can be sold. The maxium purchasing time of the 1-Pcs Order is 3 for each client.(Every cilent can buy for 1 Pcs totally for his/her 3 times).

I suggest you buy more pieces so the shipping fee will be more cost-effective.

The brand of the cell is BAK.The cell is 18650 NCM Cylindrical. This 48V 20Ah battery is popularized sold in most Chinese E-bike Brands such as LIMA,Phoenix,WuYang,FeiGe,etc. The BMS model maybe not shown in BMS Spec. Because some tech details is the factory's secret.

Are u able to clear the customs by yourself? If not, we can go Express.

I am inquiring about shipping fee among mutiple forwarder companies comparing their fees and I will tell you the cheapest shipping fee as I could tomorrow. It would be better if you PM your address or shipping port to me, that I could give you more accurate shipping fee evaluation. Thanks a lot!

The product spec and the BMS Spec,UN38.3 and MSDS certificates are in the attachments.
View attachment 48V20AH Lithium Ion Battery for E-bike(MoKuai)-Product Spec.doc

View attachment The BMS SPEC of 48V 20Ah Lithium Ion Battery for E-bike(MoKuai).xlsx
View attachment TCTTJ20201105048ZB-BR04 UN38.3测试报告(小电池).pdfView attachment TCTTJ20201105048ZB-BR05 MSDS(中英文).pdfView attachment TCTTJ20201105048ZB-BR06 海运鉴定书(限制品).pdfView attachment TCTTJ20201105048ZB-TS02 锂电池和锂电池组试验情况概要(电池).pdf

libattery21 said:
The brand of the cell is BAK.The cell is 18650 NCM Cylindrical. This 48V 20Ah battery is popularized sold in most Chinese E-bike Brands such as LIMA,Phoenix,WuYang,FeiGe,etc. The BMS model maybe not shown in BMS Spec. Because some tech details is the factory's secret.
OK, Thank you.

Is this the cell: BAK WX 18650 Battery, 2600mAh, 5.2A, 3.7V, Grade A Lithium-ion (C18650CC)?

By factory's secret do you mean the BMS may be one of several models, depending on which one is on the shelf at the time of manufacture? Or do you mean to say the BMS is proprietary and documentation is not available?

99t4 said:
libattery21 said:
OK, Thank you.

Is this the cell: BAK WX 18650 Battery, 2600mAh, 5.2A, 3.7V, Grade A Lithium-ion (C18650CC)?

By factory's secret do you mean the BMS may be one of several models, depending on which one is on the shelf at the time of manufacture? Or do you mean to say the BMS is proprietary and documentation is not available?
Yes, the cell is BAK WX 18650 Battery, 2600mAh, 5.2A, 3.7V, Grade A Lithium-ion (C18650CC).

The model of the BMS the factory just told me is 13S 30Ah.

I need to discuss with my boss tomorrow about the shipping fee because it is a little complicated. Please tell me whether you have the ability to clear the customs. Many Thanks!

Now I am really confused. I may not be as experienced as most here but this

libattery21 said:
just confuses me, that does not seem logical. Can you please explain how 30Ah helps describe the BMS? Thank you kindly.
And there are additional specs and features of the BMS that I need to know.

Your boss will have to wait until I hear back from my customs office on whether I have the ability to clear customs. It's complicated for me also as this is new for me as I don't do this every day.

If any other forum members have experience with this, feel free to weigh in and help a newbie, thanks.

99t4 said:

libattery21 said:
just confuses me, that does not seem logical. Can you please explain how 30Ah helps describe the BMS? Thank you kindly.

Your boss will have to wait until I hear back from my customs office on whether I have the ability to clear customs. It's complicated for me also as this is new for me as I don't do this every day.

If any other forum members have experience with this, feel free to weigh in and help a newbie, thanks.
First of all, the model of BMS is 13S 30Ah.

13S is derived like this:

Nominal Voltage(48V)/Nominal Voltage of the Single cell (3.7V)≈13S.

Because the continuous current of the BMS is 30A, the BMS can be continuously overloaded with a current of 30A. The maximum continuous current of this 48V 20Ah battery pack is 20A, so this BMS can be used on 48V 20Ah electric bicycle batteries.

What required needs do you have for this product? For example,what is ur required dimension? what certificates do you need?

What are the requirements for the delivery cycle (Do you need at home and abroad (bidirectional) customs clearance direct line or normal express)?

Customs clearance is the act of taking goods through the customs authority to facilitate the movement of cargo into a country (import) and outside the country (export).

Also, the customs clearance means a document issued by the customs authority to a shipper indicating that all duties have been paid and the shipper’s goods is cleared for export.

Customs clearance ability refers to
1. Have a good operational customs declaration team, fast customs clearance, high efficiency and low error rate
2. There is a certain relationship between customs and commodity inspection. The goods themselves have problems or are detained, etc., which can help you solve them.

Do you have arrangements for customs clearance at the destination?

If not, we can also help with customs clearance instead.

The BMS fucntion and parameters are in the BMS specification.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

The following is the atachment of Bms Specification:

The Toecutter said:
Any info on the BMS? What about continuous discharge and pulse discharge ratings? Expected cycle life? Operating temperature? Charge temperature?
Notice :
We will have a 3-day holiday called 'Tomb-Sweeping Day' -which is a tradational Chinese Holiday, from April 3rd to Apri 5th in China.

99t4 said:

libattery21 said:

If you are unsure about whether you have the ability to clear the customs, don't worry,we can let the forwarder companies to clear the customs for you.

There are two shipping schemes you can consider which are cheaper than other freight companies:

(1) At Home and Abroad- the bidirectional customs clearance direct line 1:
The shipping fee is around $ 118.69 USD, it takes 2-4 Conservation Days;
(2) At Home and Abroad- the bidirectional customs clearance direct line 2:
The shipping fee is around $ $106.51 USD,it takes 8-10 Working Days.

Back