Hi. If you build good quality batteries, we have solid epoxy glass insulators for sale.
You have to use them in all battery!
How do they differ from pressboard:
- are resistant to moisture
- they are temperature resistant. Fiberglass is practically fireproof. Only the resin is melted, and the fiber is still insulated against short-circuiting individual cells.
- they are mechanically more resistant to cutting through the plates
- hold in honeycomb and square plastic spacers.
- 0.5mm thickness good distances the nickel strip from the minus
We have for 18650 cells at the moment. If you need 21700 or 26650 size, please send me PM.
Price: 5USD / 100 PCS.
Shipping for EU.
We also build batteries on them. See what our insulators look like in packages:
Place for dealers to post items for sale.
1 post • Page 1 of 1