$195 48v 19.2ah lg18650mh1 cells

Hello everyone, just got a new shipment of batteries for you guys.
All the batteries are new and unused, and they don't come with a charger. The specs are below:

Full description:
Price: $195
Condition: New, never used
Manufacturer: SCUD
Enclosure and protection: Hard industrial plastic, scratch and impact resistant. Honeycomb cell holders and anti-vibration silicone between cells to reduce damage overtime. Water resistant silicone insulation. Metal screws holding together the cell holders and hard plastic shell) Also has a connector for battery meter.
Length : 9.87 inches ( 9 and 14/16 or 25.08 cm)
Height: 5.62 inches ( 5 and 10/16 or 14.28 cm)
Width: 2.81 inches ( 2 13/16 or 7.13 cm)
Weight: 8.7lbs
Voltage: 48v
Capacity: 19.2aH
BMS: 60a (Low Voltage/Overcharge/Temperature/Current output and Short Circuit protection, power equalization output)
Discharge rate: 60 amps continuous 90 peak (920w continuous or 1500w peak)
Max Charge rate: 2.5a
Limited Charging Voltage: 54.6V
Charging time: 5-6 hours
Cycle life: ~800-1200 full charge and discharge cycles
Configuration: 13 series 6 parallel
Cell type: lg-18650-mh1 3200mah
Amount of cells: 78
Chemistry: Lithium - Ion
Connectors: xt60 + 2 pin for battery a meter

Does not come with a charger

Availability wise, we have around 25 at this moment so hurry up. It is possible that we will get more in the future but it's not certain.
Better prices for 3 and up. Can fit up to 4 in one box.

Let me know if you have any questions.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Hello everyone, just got a new shipment of batteries for you guys.
All the batteries are new and unused, and they don't come with a charger. The specs are below:

Full description:
Price: $195
Condition: New, never used
Manufacturer: SCUD
Enclosure and protection: Hard industrial plastic, scratch and impact resistant. Honeycomb cell holders and anti-vibration silicone between cells to reduce damage overtime. Water resistant silicone insulation. Metal screws holding together the cell holders and hard plastic shell) Also has a connector for battery meter.
Length : 9.87 inches ( 9 and 14/16 or 25.08 cm)
Height: 5.62 inches ( 5 and 10/16 or 14.28 cm)
Width: 2.81 inches ( 2 13/16 or 7.13 cm)
Weight: 8.7lbs
Voltage: 48v
Capacity: 19.2aH
BMS: 60a (Low Voltage/Overcharge/Temperature/Current output and Short Circuit protection, power equalization output)
Discharge rate: 60 amps continuous 90 peak (920w continuous or 1500w peak)
Max Charge rate: 2.5a
Limited Charging Voltage: 54.6V
Charging time: 5-6 hours
Cycle life: ~800-1200 full charge and discharge cycles
Configuration: 13 series 6 parallel
Cell type: lg-18650-mh1 3200mah
Amount of cells: 78
Chemistry: Lithium - Ion
Connectors: xt60 + 2 pin for battery a meter

Does not come with a charger

Availability wise, we have around 25 at this moment so hurry up. It is possible that we will get more in the future but it's not certain.
Better prices for 3 and up. Can fit up to 4 in one box.

Let me know if you have any questions.1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

This is EXACTLY what i was looking for. I was trying to figure out how I was going to fit more of those long packs in my mounting location but this will work perfectly. Sign me up for one!

i only see 2 connectors, is the output and charge the same connector and the other connector for the battery meter?
or is it output and charge is shown and the battery connector is else where?

just trying to verify everything.

One would be the power for your controller, this is were you see the voltage and anything else you need. The other would be the charge port, smaller wires.

by justlooking808 » Sep 29 2021 6:00pm

i only see 2 connectors, is the output and charge the same connector and the other connector for the battery meter?
or is it output and charge is shown and the battery connector is else where?

just trying to verify everything.

This forum should definitely automatically notify you if someone replies to your posts coz I miss out on replies a lot :lol:

Anywho, originally the charging was done through the discharge port and the smaller wires were for the battery meter so I don't know if they can be used for charging. They could be, might need to test. Charge through the discharge for safety measures.

Ellectrico said:
This forum should definitely automatically notify you if someone replies to your posts coz I miss out on replies a lot :lol:
Here ya go:
https://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/ucp.php?i=ucp_notifications&mode=notification_options

Might want to also enable notification for your PMs. I have sent you several, still waiting for response.

Ellectrico said:

Anywho, originally the charging was done through the discharge port and the smaller wires were for the battery meter so I don't know if they can be used for charging. They could be, might need to test. Charge through the discharge for safety measures.

sounds good, can't wait till mines arrive.

Brent 20infullsus 1800w said:
Where are you shipping out of?
How can I reach you off of this post?

he pop's in and out. from my interaction with him, seems like he comes in about once or twice a week to check post and PM's. other than that, nothing. still waiting on my tracking number for the items i bought and it's been almost a week. said he would get to it, but still haven't gotten anything yet. going to give him benefit of doubt for at least 2 weeks, then i'll figure out what to do next. i'm just hoping he's just busy, but i figure if someone buy's something, you would make the effort to send it out in a timely manner. so IDK. :shock:

Manbeer said:
This is EXACTLY what i was looking for. I was trying to figure out how I was going to fit more of those long packs in my mounting location but this will work perfectly. Sign me up for one!

Can you share a picture of how you mount the long pack?.

Encrypted46 said:
Will this work on a 48 volt 1500 watt yescom kit Controller Current Limit: 35 A ?
Do you have the yescom rear kit on hand. The site did not give any info on the controller. And in the detail description list the motor as 1000w.
If you have it can you take a picture?
I looks like a lot controller with lcd5 display, but I don't know there is 35a it controller come with 9 pin plug.

Well folks, I've been waiting for my battery delivery since paying on Oct 1st. Was told it would ship next day...no love so far and no response to my messages or emails.
Should I be worried?

wj

wymjym said:
Well folks, I've been waiting for my battery delivery since paying on Oct 1st. Was told it would ship next day...no love so far and no response to my messages or emails.
Should I be worried?

wj

No, apologies for the delay, everyone's packages got delayed to be honest.
I'll ship another package your way today, was trying out a cheaper shipping service without a tracking number but they lost the box :(

NoFanBoiz said:
Sounds like a dubious operation.

If I'm not mistaken, about 35-40 members of this forum bought batteries from me and I can list their names so you can ask them yourself, your perception is wrong.

Delayed shipping is happening all over the country, there's a shortage of everything. Just be patient.

So far, not too happy.
No response to my messages or emails, received a 'tracking' number which is nothing more than a label created notice which has not changed over the past three days.
Enough time has passed that at the very least an attempt at reassurance seems reasonable...not so far.

wj

wymjym said:
So far, not too happy.
No response to my messages or emails, received a 'tracking' number which is nothing more than a label created notice which has not changed over the past three days.
Enough time has passed that at the very least an attempt at reassurance seems reasonable...not so far.

wj

FYI - i paid and didn't get a tracking number until a week and a half later. when i get a tracking number, it went from label created to try to deliver(required signature and i was working). other members say that shipping out of where OP ships from is wonky at best and doesn't update at all. i would say this seller is legit, but just busy and slow. for the price, these are good deals and worth the wait. :bigthumb: maybe seller should add disclaimer to post :shock: :D :lol:

or at least respond to my emails, and messages!
I hope for the best but was told it would ship same day, then it would ship next day and then 8 days later I received a label created notice from paypal.
wj

wymjym said:
or at least respond to my emails, and messages!
I hope for the best but was told it would ship same day, then it would ship next day and then 8 days later I received a label created notice from paypal.
wj

:lol: yah, unfortunately this is not his strong suite. but knowing all this, i would still buy from him. i just won't expect too much and only worry if it's been a month and nothing.

picked up batteries yesterday and tested out to be better than expected. sag on ebike stock was about 5-6v on full throttle stock and now it's only at most 2V. so completely happy with battery and better range. pictures for your enjoyment.

Attachments

• IMG_20211014_112556.jpg
    IMG_20211014_112556.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_20211014_112605.jpg
    IMG_20211014_112605.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_20211014_112937.jpg
    IMG_20211014_112937.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 598
  • IMG_20211014_113942.jpg
    IMG_20211014_113942.jpg