160 KW 72v Cntroller QS/Yuma 15KW 300A BMS

Redsea Rider

100 mW
160 KW Auto configuring controllers and kits for any budget in stock and ready to ship
Due to the Russia/Ukraine conflict there will be ongoing commensurate price/shipping adjustments
100-300 Amp Battery packs
>1000amp 84v(24s) special order - inquire for price
USA and Europe + Worldwide fast (30-45 days controllers/ motors, 4-6 weeks batteries)

Free Tech support with purchase with live calls during set-up.

Spring/Summer Specials:

Rolling chassis (two wheels w/ frame - no motor / motor removed) customer's own motorcycle electric conversion -

Novice (60-70MPH 30 hwy 45 city mile range) - 2KW motor + 360A FOC controller + 84v30AH Li-Ion battery $1699 shipped
Experienced (80-90mph 40 hwy 60 city mile range) - 3KW motor + 530Amp FOC controller + 88v50AH Li-Ion = $2499
Advanced (100+mph 50 hwy 70 city mile range) - 5KW motor + 850Amp FOC controller + 88v60AH Li-Ion battery = $3499

sample pricing:
ND721200 (600A bus) + Yuma 17" 15KW = $3499 shipped

ND72360 (170 bus) + Yuma 17" 2KW = $899 shipped

72v40AH li-ion battery w/ 300amp BMS = $1099 shipped

Tech support available for equipment purchased independently:
Video/Phone -$50/hr
Email - $30/hr

Send serious purchasing inquiries to sales@fardriver.io

please specify:
1. your battery volts when fully charged.
2. your battery maximum continuous amperage.
3. wheel size for motor and kit orders
4. Dimensions needed for battery orders

sales@fardriver.io

Redsea Rider said:
4. We are developing a direct to consumer website that launches in the 4th Qtr 2021
Hi Massawa, great news. Any progress on this? Currently, lots of people end up at the wrong site (far *hyphen* driver *dot* com).
Also: are there any plans on keeping stock in Europe? Shipping costs from China are immense.

[youtube]vfJuKP-cw-s[/youtube]

Redsea Rider said:
Hi thanks for your interest - currently we’re planning to continue shipping via the new Silk Road (an ever evolving/improving combination of ✈️ trains 🚊 and automobiles 🛻 )
This is fast and cost effective so we plan to offer free shipping along with free set-up for EU and US clients.
You can have a one cost complete package to insure satisfaction from the moment you’ve placed your order to the first twist of the throttle. We ensure rapid receipt and configuration once installed.
The site launch’s was planned for The US Thanksgiving Weekend. We’re still on track!

Sounds really nice! Looking forward to it.

Perhaps it's a good idea to start your own blog/topic on endless-sphere for your announcements and answering faq's? Just like QSMotor does. I will definitely subscribe to that one and so will lots of others.

[youtube]C-78omkkURg[/youtube]

link to spec sheets please

Battery amps continuous?

Phase amps peak say 30sec?

I have to say that configuration verbiage will be a HUGE differentiator if it works out successfully for a wide range of motors.

Which are the most powerful (torque at slow speed, heavy loads big hills) motors you think match well?

Any specific motor types not suited to?

True FOC? https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=105139&start=50#p1562180

john61ct said:
link to spec sheets please

Battery amps continuous?

Phase amps peak say 30sec?

I have to say that configuration verbiage will be a HUGE differentiator if it works out successfully for a wide range of motors.

Which are the most powerful (torque at slow speed, heavy loads big hills) motors you think match well?

Any specific motor types not suited to?

True FOC? https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=105139&start=50#p1562180

Best match slow speed torque are 3KW - 15KW motors if you want best torque for pure grunt. The high kilowatt motors use lager magnets. 3KW typically use 50H magnets 10KW use typically use 70H the 15KW use 90H. These motors also use more copper for the winding. Typically 16mm2 and more all the way up to 6 50mm2. These 6 or double phase wire motors have two phase wires for each phase. They are not 6 phase. The thicker phase wire allows more power without overheating. The larger magnets allow more power without saturation. More power allows for more instant torque for quick launches or superior hill climbing.

Some builds with the 2400Amp models achieve 2.5 second 0-100kph times. The battery must be able to handle this level of amperage. It’s very important to plan your build based around your total budget. If you spend wisely you.can achieve close to your ideal. If you buy a high power expensive motor you won’t have enough money to buy an adequate battery and controller to reach the motor’s potential. Reasonably priced 3KW with a battery and controller to match can be purchased for ~$999-$1500.

A common error made by builders is to buy the controller or motor first and the battery last. Then they have to settle for what they can find/afford. This leads many to inadequate power levels and poor performance. Another is to shop for batteries that have high AmpHour ratings without really investigating the BMS quality or internal wiring and max amp capability. This is dangerous for two reasons:
1. The BMS can if low quality can burn out easily rendering your battery/bike useless.
2. An overworked battery can self ignite and burn itself and your property house car etc. entire buildings have been set ablaze because of low quality a BMS and poor wiring.

We sell batteries with high discharge rates. Most are 100-300 amp continuous and some are able to burst 600 - 1200 amps. Very capable due to build quality complimentary and battery type. These are intended for high power hard accelerating builds that absolutely blow minds and are fun fun fun. Twist the throttle and blow past just about anything on the road.

Yes these are true FOC with a multitude of adjustable parameters including 3 modes of flux weakening (increasing in the formula's mathematical complexity) with 7 intensity levels each! Even with the varied adjustably this is hands down the simplest controller to operate. It works in five minutes with self learning. The series of tests calculate your motors KW max by testing the magnetic saturation also it determines the max/settings for battery amps volts and so on. Once completed your ready to ride. If you choose to over volt it's as simple as increasing the max rpm! For efficiency you can experiment with the flux weakening if you choose.
This is an absolutely top notch product that also happens to be damn near indestructible. Why anyone would by anything else is truly beyond me.

172B8B12-CF36-4F4E-8DE6-28E7AF38C6BB.jpeg

Park Ave tunnel NYC

From time to time I’m in the area but mostly not.

Serious inquiries - sales@fardriver.io

Personal inquiries - creepy af

I also sent an email.

Please respond, I'm badly wanting to buy your 2400Amp controller.

j bjork said:
liveforphysics said:
I also sent an email.

Please respond, I'm badly wanting to buy your 2400Amp controller.

Please get back to us with a review when you do :wink:

I got a response, the guy seemed sharp like a good engineer in his communication and asked the right setup questions. SOOO excited if I really get a 2400Amp ebike controller from this! I've got a special motor that will eat all that current and not saturate!

liveforphysics said:
I got a response, the guy seemed sharp like a good engineer in his communication and asked the right setup questions. SOOO excited if I really get a 2400Amp ebike controller from this! I've got a special motor that will eat all that current and not saturate!

Nice, is it a ND1082400 you are getting?
2400pA 1350bA?

I purchased and paid for the 116vdc max 2400Amp phase current version.

So excited to be pushing new bicycle HP levels!

liveforphysics said:
I purchased and paid for the 116vdc max 2400Amp phase current version.

So excited to be pushing new bicycle HP levels!

The 2400 will be delivered to you asap just waiting for your liability statement and payment release Luke. Apparently videos like this tend to spook marketing departments lol. While Jennifer is out, Jamie will be handling sales. I'll have her reach out by email to clarify.

[youtube]9TF1XZzsRJk[/youtube]

Waiver submitted! So excited to finally have a reasonable amount of phase current! :bolt: :bigthumb:

My current 0-60mph time is only a little bit faster than that scooter in your video. :) With your motor controller its going to get a LOT faster!

[youtube]lnGvSEcldzQ[/youtube]

liveforphysics said:
Waiver submitted! So excited to finally have a reasonable amount of phase current! :bolt: :bigthumb:

My current 0-60mph time is only a little bit faster than that scooter in your video. :) With your motor controller its going to get a LOT faster!

[youtube]lnGvSEcldzQ[/youtube]

Excited to see your results!
Which controller are u using at the moment?

Currently a Sevcon size6 with awesome FETs and awesome programming and dyno tuning.

liveforphysics said:
Currently a Sevcon size6 with awesome FETs and awesome programming and dyno tuning.

I see
I heard the Sevcon controllers are hard to setup/program and that you need expensive software??

ebike11 said:
liveforphysics said:

I see
I heard the Sevcon controllers are hard to setup/program and that you need expensive software??

The Sevcon software and programming dongle cost is like 1% of the dyno tuning labor and time cost.

This 2400Amp controller appears a lot more simple to setup, but I haven't done it yet to comment.

I know I'm preaching to the choir to most of you, but more phase current means your gearing choice compromises get so easy in doing high performance EVs. Huge phase current is how you make massive torque and still have top speed.

liveforphysics said:
ebike11 said:
liveforphysics said:

I see

The Sevcon software and programming dongle cost is like 1% of the dyno tuning labor and time cost.

This 2400Amp controller appears a lot more simple to setup, but I haven't done it yet to comment.

I know I'm preaching to the choir to most of you, but more phase current means your gearing choice compromises get so easy in doing high performance EVs. Huge phase current is how you make massive torque and still have top speed.

I seen that the ND1082400 fardriver is 2400pahse and 1350 battery....are those numbers continuous? On your controller as well?

ebike11 said:
liveforphysics said:
ebike11 said:
liveforphysics said:

I see

I seen that the ND1082400 fardriver is 2400pahse and 1350 battery....are those numbers continuous? On your controller as well?

I'm OK with 2400A phase and 1350A battery. Currently I peak ~850Amps battery and phase with similar max limits.
The 2400A phase is what matters to me, because the slow and time consuming part of the 1/4mile is when you're starting, and whole the back half of the track only lasts a few seconds (and I will still be +500A more battery current than before). +50kW more on top of a bike that already dyno'ing 70rwhp should be a solid improvement. :bigthumb: :bolt: :mrgreen: 8)

liveforphysics said:
ebike11 said:
liveforphysics said:
ebike11 said:
I see

I'm OK with 2400A phase and 1350A battery. Currently I peak ~850Amps battery and phase with similar max limits.
The 2400A phase is what matters to me, because the slow and time consuming part of the 1/4mile is when you're starting, and whole the back half of the track only lasts a few seconds (and I will still be +500A more battery current than before). +50kW more on top of a bike that already dyno'ing 70rwhp should be a solid improvement. :bigthumb: :bolt: :mrgreen: 8)

Yes 1/4 mile take off is crucial.
Is that with your deathbike motor??
Inassume you need a wheelie bar or very long swingarm

Back