NEW Enduro Ebike frame, WHITE, IN ORIGINAL BOX! $200! - SOLD

Ghost Rider

100 mW
]New Enduro enduro ebike frame in original box, NEVER USED. It needs some work because it came slightly "out of spec" from the factory.
The Swingarm link tabs are mounted 1mm too far out which you can see in the pictures.
The shock mount on swing arm is not lining up perfectly with the frame and may need to be replaced which would require welding.
It came this way from the factory. I tried to make it work but I don't have the right tools or a workshop.
The shock in the pictures is not included.

$200 + shipping. Will ship internationally. Will ship quickly as it's in the original box with styrofoam protection.

20190305_155509.jpg

20190305_155615.jpg

20190305_155724.jpg

20190305_155945.jpg

20190305_160019.jpg

20190305_160105.jpg

20190305_160341.jpg

20190305_160408.jpg

I guess you got a new frame from the manufacturer due to a warranty issue, isn’t it a bit dishonest to not clearly describe what the issues are?

If you got a new frame due to a recall problem then people might get hurt.

larsb said:
I guess you got a new frame from the manufacturer due to a warranty issue, isn’t it a bit dishonest to not clearly describe what the issues are?

If you got a new frame due to a recall problem then people might get hurt.

What!? I clearly stated that it needs work because of manufacturing errors and that it might need welding. And you call me dishonest?!
AND no, I did not get a replacement! I didn't inspect the frame for 30 days after I received it, which was of course my mistake. The Chinese manufacturer did not want to take it back and suggested I should "hit it with a hammer". That's what they said. They did not speak english properly and did apparently not understand english either.
If you have any experience with Chinese manufacturers, you know what I'm talking about. This was on Aliexpress.

I changed the description of the manufacturing errors a little bit, as it was apparently not good enough!!

Im interested...

Question how did you remove the outer rim sides from frame? Like I know how the side panels come off but no clue how you got it to skeleton?

How do pieces go back on the frame?

Joshua

Are you located anywhere near socal? I'm interested, but not if shipping is expensive.

Joshuasyafa said:
Im interested...

Question how did you remove the outer rim sides from frame? Like I know how the side panels come off but no clue how you got it to skeleton?

How do pieces go back on the frame?

Joshua

The top and bottom plate is just attached with double-sided tape :)

2old said:
Are you located anywhere near socal? I'm interested, but not if shipping is expensive.
No, I live in Norway, but shipping to the US is 114 usd with the Norwegian postal service and probably delivered by USPS.

Back