OFFICIAL Electric Motoped

Place for dealers to post items for sale.
maydaverave   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 531
Joined: Jan 13 2009 11:14pm

Re: OFFICIAL Electric Motoped

Post by maydaverave » Feb 03 2018 9:52pm

efMX Trials Electric Freeride wrote:
Feb 03 2018 2:20pm
Electric kits for motopeds are also available from Race Proven Motors :

http://www.sytyperformance.com/index.ph ... &Itemid=26
Awesome looks like it would bolt up to pretty much any bike using Honda 50 motor mounts. Lots of potential pitbikes and mopeds donors out there.
e-bikekit 50v 9.2ah cellman pack

User avatar
efMX Trials Electric Freeride   100 kW

100 kW
Posts: 1123
Joined: Feb 15 2013 4:43pm

Re: OFFICIAL Electric Motoped

Post by efMX Trials Electric Freeride » Feb 03 2018 10:13pm

maydaverave wrote:
Feb 03 2018 9:52pm
efMX Trials Electric Freeride wrote:
Feb 03 2018 2:20pm
Electric kits for motopeds are also available from Race Proven Motors :

http://www.sytyperformance.com/index.ph ... &Itemid=26
Awesome looks like it would bolt up to pretty much any bike using Honda 50 motor mounts. Lots of potential pitbikes and mopeds donors out there.
I think that Lightning Rods may also be considering making a kit to fit the motoped frame and/ or honda e22 motor mounts.. (i sent LR a customer with a motoped so hopefully the customer will follow through:)
some ride & sk8 videos:
metacafe.com/channels/NATAS666DAMIEN
http://www.youtube.com/natas666damien
i have nothing for sale.. :)

maydaverave   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 531
Joined: Jan 13 2009 11:14pm

Re: OFFICIAL Electric Motoped

Post by maydaverave » Feb 04 2018 5:21pm

efMX Trials Electric Freeride wrote:
Feb 03 2018 10:13pm
maydaverave wrote:
Feb 03 2018 9:52pm
efMX Trials Electric Freeride wrote:
Feb 03 2018 2:20pm
Electric kits for motopeds are also available from Race Proven Motors :

http://www.sytyperformance.com/index.ph ... &Itemid=26
Awesome looks like it would bolt up to pretty much any bike using Honda 50 motor mounts. Lots of potential pitbikes and mopeds donors out there.
I think that Lightning Rods may also be considering making a kit to fit the motoped frame and/ or honda e22 motor mounts.. (i sent LR a customer with a motoped so hopefully the customer will follow through:)
I have a kymco 125 k-pipe that I put a 155z pitbike motor on. It's a blast when it runs right but high maintenance. Been looking for an electric motor that would bolt to the stock motor mounts.
e-bikekit 50v 9.2ah cellman pack

User avatar
efMX Trials Electric Freeride   100 kW

100 kW
Posts: 1123
Joined: Feb 15 2013 4:43pm

Re: OFFICIAL Electric Motoped

Post by efMX Trials Electric Freeride » Feb 04 2018 6:51pm

maydaverave wrote:
Feb 04 2018 5:21pm
efMX Trials Electric Freeride wrote:
Feb 03 2018 10:13pm
maydaverave wrote:
Feb 03 2018 9:52pm
efMX Trials Electric Freeride wrote:
Feb 03 2018 2:20pm
Electric kits for motopeds are also available from Race Proven Motors :

http://www.sytyperformance.com/index.ph ... &Itemid=26
Awesome looks like it would bolt up to pretty much any bike using Honda 50 motor mounts. Lots of potential pitbikes and mopeds donors out there.
I think that Lightning Rods may also be considering making a kit to fit the motoped frame and/ or honda e22 motor mounts.. (i sent LR a customer with a motoped so hopefully the customer will follow through:)
I have a kymco 125 k-pipe that I put a 155z pitbike motor on. It's a blast when it runs right but high maintenance. Been looking for an electric motor that would bolt to the stock motor mounts.
sounds cool.. I would recommend that you contact Lightning Rods and get in on the possible LR motoped kit.. LR will build something much better than HPC and or RPM kit imo (their kit is a hub motor, mid mounted)..

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewt ... d#p1347802
some ride & sk8 videos:
metacafe.com/channels/NATAS666DAMIEN
http://www.youtube.com/natas666damien
i have nothing for sale.. :)

maydaverave   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 531
Joined: Jan 13 2009 11:14pm

Re: OFFICIAL Electric Motoped

Post by maydaverave » Feb 05 2018 12:47am

efMX Trials Electric Freeride wrote:
Feb 04 2018 6:51pm
maydaverave wrote:
Feb 04 2018 5:21pm
efMX Trials Electric Freeride wrote:
Feb 03 2018 10:13pm
maydaverave wrote:
Feb 03 2018 9:52pm

Awesome looks like it would bolt up to pretty much any bike using Honda 50 motor mounts. Lots of potential pitbikes and mopeds donors out there.
I think that Lightning Rods may also be considering making a kit to fit the motoped frame and/ or honda e22 motor mounts.. (i sent LR a customer with a motoped so hopefully the customer will follow through:)
I have a kymco 125 k-pipe that I put a 155z pitbike motor on. It's a blast when it runs right but high maintenance. Been looking for an electric motor that would bolt to the stock motor mounts.
sounds cool.. I would recommend that you contact Lightning Rods and get in on the possible LR motoped kit.. LR will build something much better than HPC and or RPM kit imo (their kit is a hub motor, mid mounted)..

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewt ... d#p1347802
I don't need the pedal jackshaft and reduction. A midmount hubmotor with left side drive and no reduction would be perfect.
e-bikekit 50v 9.2ah cellman pack

User avatar
efMX Trials Electric Freeride   100 kW

100 kW
Posts: 1123
Joined: Feb 15 2013 4:43pm

Re: OFFICIAL Electric Motoped

Post by efMX Trials Electric Freeride » Feb 05 2018 9:22pm

maydaverave wrote:
Feb 05 2018 12:47am
efMX Trials Electric Freeride wrote:
Feb 04 2018 6:51pm
maydaverave wrote:
Feb 04 2018 5:21pm
efMX Trials Electric Freeride wrote:
Feb 03 2018 10:13pm

I think that Lightning Rods may also be considering making a kit to fit the motoped frame and/ or honda e22 motor mounts.. (i sent LR a customer with a motoped so hopefully the customer will follow through:)
I have a kymco 125 k-pipe that I put a 155z pitbike motor on. It's a blast when it runs right but high maintenance. Been looking for an electric motor that would bolt to the stock motor mounts.
sounds cool.. I would recommend that you contact Lightning Rods and get in on the possible LR motoped kit.. LR will build something much better than HPC and or RPM kit imo (their kit is a hub motor, mid mounted)..

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewt ... d#p1347802
I don't need the pedal jackshaft and reduction. A midmount hubmotor with left side drive and no reduction would be perfect.
contact HPC and/or RPM and tell them about your application before you buy to ensure proper fit..
with their electric kit the motor sprocket will be further forward and higher up than your ice engine which could affect your chain routing and chain line to the rear wheel, and may have more influence on chain pull on the rear suspension under motor power..
some ride & sk8 videos:
metacafe.com/channels/NATAS666DAMIEN
http://www.youtube.com/natas666damien
i have nothing for sale.. :)

User avatar
LockH   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 17472
Joined: Jul 09 2013 11:06pm
Location: Ummm.. Started out in Victoria BC Canada, then started to move around... Oh oh.

Re: OFFICIAL Electric Motoped

Post by LockH » Feb 18 2018 11:53pm

Hehe...

Image

Electric MOTOPED project by Gary Krysztopik:
https://evnerds.com/ev-album/your-e-mot ... rysztopik/

Starts:
This project is intended to be one of many open source electric vehicle designs that are easy to build, easy to maintain and easy to upgrade. I call them EZ-EV’s. The original project is a kit car that is still in progress.
Image

:)
ES changed my life (for the waaaaay better).

Eff. June, 2014 Phoenix Ebike Promotions

(Current ride? High speed lawn chair.)
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57408

Phoenix Ebike Promotions conversion kit (work in progress. More drink holders, etc etc)
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=60564

Joined yer local chapter of EA yet?
(Ebikers Anonymous - Where we're all miserable failures, but the parties are hilarious...)

maydaverave   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 531
Joined: Jan 13 2009 11:14pm

Re: OFFICIAL Electric Motoped

Post by maydaverave » Feb 23 2018 12:06pm

Nice find lockh that looks perfect for my bike. Someone needs to mass produce a motor like that. would bolt right on the cub, trail 90, maddass, crf 50, motoped, and just about every pitbike and moped using the same mounts. Literally hundreds of millions of donors out there globally.
e-bikekit 50v 9.2ah cellman pack

User avatar
efMX Trials Electric Freeride   100 kW

100 kW
Posts: 1123
Joined: Feb 15 2013 4:43pm

Re: OFFICIAL Electric Motoped

Post by efMX Trials Electric Freeride » Feb 23 2018 1:30pm

maydaverave wrote:
Feb 23 2018 12:06pm
Nice find lockh that looks perfect for my bike. Someone needs to mass produce a motor like that. would bolt right on the cub, trail 90, maddass, crf 50, motoped, and just about every pitbike and moped using the same mounts. Literally hundreds of millions of donors out there globally.
that's what i told Lightning Rods, but he hasn't really jumped at the opportunity (yet?)..
also the LR motoped kit (if it happens) does not have the jackshaft and pedals that you said you don't need, because those components are integrated into the chassis on the motoped frame..
some ride & sk8 videos:
metacafe.com/channels/NATAS666DAMIEN
http://www.youtube.com/natas666damien
i have nothing for sale.. :)

Post Reply