Hi, thanks for the support.madin88 wrote:after reading "several month of developing" i really thought it will have at least one outstanding feature (lower weight, or better efficiency), but what is this??QSMOTOR wrote:The first batch of our QS MOTOR 205 1000W 35H V1 135 dropout e-bike spoke motor has produced already now.
After several months developing, the new mold is finally completed. Also, we will finish the first batch of 50units QS MOTOR 205 1000W 35H V1 135 dropout e-bike spoke motors at the middle of June, 2017. They’re available for everyone now. : )
the only good thing is the price, but i think it won't sell well here in the sphere as there are better alternatives in this powerclass
We have some views for your comments:
1. Regard Power
1Kw is only rated power for this motor. And in some condition, the peak power could reach to 2~2.5Kw.
Here are some other outsanding features for this motor:
1. Add Thermic Probe to protect motor from overheating.
2. 0.35 laminations for better efficiency (instead of 0.5mm).
3. Improve painting quality to avoid scratch.
4. Change new security Torx screw, for CE certification (not cut someone when touch it).
5. Optimizing structural design
3. After sold out this batch of motors, we probably plan to develope V2 type 1000W motor.(Customer's feedback is very important for us to make final decision)
Replace the steel core stator with aluminum core stator.
V2 type will have stronger configuration, more cooper, thicker section surface, energy saving in usage.
Furthermore, would you like to inform me what's your better alternatives?
Anyway, thank you very much for your comments.
If any questions, Pls. feel free to leave word to us.
Thanks & Best regards.