I made a bulk purchase of Mean Well HRP-300-24 power supplies, and I am offering them to the ES community at excellent pricing. I have a total of about 55 units available, and when they are gone, that's it. All units are New in Box. These will make excellent bulk chargers for your batteries.
$35 each + Shipping.
In comparison, the going rate for these units is $78 Each (Less than 10 units) + Shipping from Powergatellc.com http://pge.powergatellc.com/product_inf ... ts_id/1501
So what is so special about the HRP Series?
Kingfish details his experiences with them here: https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewto ... =4&t=28235
To provide a brief Summary, they include the following features & benefits:
- CC/CV type power Supply
- Constant Current Limiting (~14A)
- Voltage adjustable from 21.6V to 28.8V per unit (PERFECT for 6S LiPo/LiCo/NMC/LiMn configurations)
- 336W Rated per unit
- Scalable by connecting multiple units in series. (12S, 14S, 16S, 18S, 20S, 22S, 24S, 28S, 30S, 32S, 34S and higher...)
- Up to 5 Units in Series can be run off of a single 120V-15A Circuit, assuming there are no other loads on the circuit.
- For Bulk Charging only. Will not balance individual cells, however they can also power RC balance chargers like the iCharger B206+