Bomber Style Frame Set (EBB) Black - $500 - 2 left

Place for dealers to post items for sale.
Powervelocity.com
10 kW
10 kW

Bomber Style Frame Set (EBB) Black - $500 - 2 left

Post by Powervelocity.com » Nov 30, 2015 9:22 pm

Edit: I am sold out at this time but will have a new batch early next year.

Edit: I have the last frame left, so I dropping the price to $600 just to let it go. Shipping is the same day priority (takes normally 2 business days). PM - first come first serve.

I have a couple of Enduro frames available (black and white colors). $650 shipped the same day from California within the continental US (fast delivery).

Just completed the first build as shown below and can definitely recommend these frames. Not as heavy as expected due to plastic side covers and yet sturdy and stable at high speeds. Well, not to mention that adjustable rebound on the rear suspension does wonders (at least, for those who come from hard tails). Tons of space for batteries. We even managed to hide the controller and bring the charger on board all fitting nicely inside the box and still space was left for another 20Ah 74v pack (for the total of 40Ah). Probably can fit 50Ah with custom shape pack design still keeping the controller and charger inside. The result is clean build - no wires hanging, no batteries bulging through a bag.

The frame set is nicely packaged and comes with the headset (for either tapered or straight fork), 100mm bottom bracket. Dropouts support a wide variety of hub motors. it just works.
Anyone interested, feel free to PM.

Last edited by Powervelocity.com on Sep 01, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Artur
10 kW
10 kW

Re: Bomber Style Frame Set Black/White - $650 Shipped in US

Post by Artur » Dec 02, 2015 11:40 am

This is Chinese low quality copy of original Vector frame! Try to fall on this bike on a side, and say bye bye to your plastic side covers and lets hope for the best that one plastic piece won't stick into your leg as it happened before. Plus, be sure, your bottom plastic and top plastic that is shiny will be all scratched in 1 month. Dont forget the frame skeleton in 10mm narrower , that mean it is less resistant again radial bending forces, that frame get on every turn.
And dont forget, there is no ventilation option, or ANY SPARE PARTS, so think in advance where you will instal your controller, as bottom material where usually you would instal controller is thin plastic.. If you think you can sell copy of our product with so many disadvantages, without mentioned them - be sure I will point them out to everybody ;) bwt, chinese clone frame welding test, and 6mm dropouts test is coming.. :wink:

eVelbike
100 mW
100 mW

Post by eVelbike » Dec 02, 2015 4:30 pm

Artur, this frame is better than your one :D
1.plastic covers look much better, they are stronger and safer than your cheap panels with sharp edges, that can damage your body even if you did not fall down. And the space inside is 140mm without any ugly spacers like yours. I think you can talk to manufacturer about copy it to make your super original german frame look like factory product, but not handmade :D
2.anodized bolts looks better than your cheap plastic table legs,
3. the frame comes with high quality headset, that fit for tapered and non-tapered forks ( your frame fit only to 1,1/8 forks and headset is not included)
4. Eeb frame comes with regular 100mm bottom bracket, so hollowtech bb, schlumpf cranckset or pas sensor can be used
5. Look for you german chainline, friend, do you think it is straight? I can tell you - there is few cm offset...
Eeb chainline is straight.
6. Spareparts? Sure, every sparepart is available.
7. How to mount controller? Easy, there are fasteners inside frame.
8. Do you want me to show pictures with your packing and EEB?
Eeb comes in special foam and carton box.
9. What do you mean about original german quality? You even can not make bage on headtube. We also dealed with your frame manufacturer before and we can compare technologies.
But you like to discredit other products, such as qulbix or EEB.

Artur, you is not a manufacturer and you just a reseller with a story about german quality, in fact the frames that you sell are lower quality. We tested E-Kross(Vector) and EEB, Eeb geometry is also better. Your story about chinese copy is a cheap trick. Vector looks cheaper at the moment, that is why you are so angry.

Powervelocity.com
10 kW
10 kW

Post by Powervelocity.com » Dec 02, 2015 11:04 pm

Yep, it's getting a bit old just labeling anything "cheap Chinese stuff" if it's made in China. Let's face it: most of stuff we consider hi-end whether it's your iPhone or professional grade Makita tools are made in China. The simple reality is that in the last 20 years, China has been polishing its manufacturing and quality for that matter when other "developed" countries were daydreaming. 90% of goods we enjoy today come from there whether we like it or not.

As for the build quality, I haven't tested Vector and haven't ridden the original Stealth Bomber, so I can't make any comparative judgement. I am yet to perform some kind drop or crash test on this baby. I can imagine if you drop it hard on a side or smash in a tree, there will be some damage which will be proportional to the total mass of the bike and a rider and the velocity traveled at. I understand that all these frames are approximately the same mass and the difference is negligible for potential damage evaluation. In theory, plastic would be more prone to cracks and scratches but this is not to say that paint on the metal ot the metal itself doesn't scratch or it's impossible to buff the scratches off the plastic or the metal. Plastic can also bend and bounce without breakage under impact due to plasticity whereas metal bends and stays that way.

Let's see... drilling holes. I would have no trouble drilling holes for extra air circulation whether it's plastic or metal.
Mounting controller. If I got this far with ebikes, I will figure out how to mount the thing. I've mounted it in impossible places on hard tails.
Spare part. The frame is basically two metal pieces: the box and the swing arm. The only two pieces that are potentially serviceable or "points of failure" are bottom brackets and the headset. Both are sourceable from regular bikes but I don't expect to service them in the lifetime. Well, extra large battery space and stability of a metal frame and rear suspension were things that got me sold off on this. In a nutshell, I think this frame is a good value for the money and it just works.

Artur
10 kW
10 kW

Post by Artur » Dec 03, 2015 3:28 am

eVelbike wrote:Artur, this frame is better than your one :D
1.plastic covers look much better, they are stronger and safer than your cheap panels with sharp edges, that can damage your body even if you did not fall down. And the space inside is 140mm without any ugly spacers like yours. I think you can talk to manufacturer about copy it to make your super original german frame look like factory product, but not handmade :D
2.anodized bolts looks better than your cheap plastic table legs,
3. the frame comes with high quality headset, that fit for tapered and non-tapered forks ( your frame fit only to 1,1/8 forks and headset is not included)
4. Eeb frame comes with regular 100mm bottom bracket, so hollowtech bb, schlumpf cranckset or pas sensor can be used
5. Look for you german chainline, friend, do you think it is straight? I can tell you - there is few cm offset...
Eeb chainline is straight.
6. Spareparts? Sure, every sparepart is available.
7. How to mount controller? Easy, there are fasteners inside frame.
8. Do you want me to show pictures with your packing and EEB?
Eeb comes in special foam and carton box.
9. What do you mean about original german quality? You even can not make bage on headtube. We also dealed with your frame manufacturer before and we can compare technologies.
But you like to discredit other products, such as qulbix or EEB.

Artur, you is not a manufacturer and you just a reseller with a story about german quality, in fact the frames that you sell are lower quality. We tested E-Kross(Vector) and EEB, Eeb geometry is also better. Your story about chinese copy is a cheap trick. Vector looks cheaper at the moment, that is why you are so angry.

Said the guy who stole our bike design and ideas and show them to chinese to make a copy and get a profit, haha.
about what you wrote here:
1.dont say a bullshit, your plastic cover are flimzy as f*ck. and if the bike falls on it they are dead.
2.your anodised bolts has nothing to do with our stineless steel bolts we are using.
3.are you sure about it? our frame can work with both types too. And we also can provide headset. You thougt we dont do enything?
4.you cant use schlumpf cranckset on your copy, at least not with your bb.
5.what can I say, you should go to a doctor to check your eyes if it is not straight.
6.yes, but how long you should wait to get them from china? a month? and how much delivery will cost? a leg?
7.this one peace of metal on a middle? show me how you mount there an addapto controller, and where the cables should go then.. oh, maby you have controller tray? I forgot, you don't!
8.go ahead and show it! Oh wait, I will show it by myself, so you can realise who is wrong again (you) haha!
9."and we can compare technologies" you made a mistake in word "copy".

p.s. can you offer different color for frame? or side covers? good. now sit and read your bullshit once again, because it is not true and you know it, or now you know it. Enjoy the photo of our shipping shell.

And the space inside is 140mm without any ugly spacers like yours.

eVelbike
100 mW
100 mW

Post by eVelbike » Dec 03, 2015 7:33 am

Hey, Artur, thanks for make me smile this beautiful morning :D
You are so funny.
Why you say that someone stole smth from you? Who are you?
As I know - you is an owner of a word - Vector. Original german quality word from ukrainian guy.
You sell ukrainian frame from Chobotar. He is a polite and clever inventor of E-kross frame. And the manufacturer of the frame is another person.
And you just a noisy man who have profit from reselling these frames. Ok, nice job, Artur. That is also good.
We also dealed with Chobotar before and do you remember even while we did not sell EEB frames - you allowed yourself to speak rudely about us.
It just your personal problem that you hate another people, but not the issue about the product.
Do you really think all people are stupid except of you?
Sure, chinese always make similar products with another ones, but EEB is really better. What do you show on your picture?
That you made similar packing with chinese frame? Yes, but it really looks cheaper than EEB foam packing.
That you expand width to 135mm like EEB frame? Artur, look from the top, I think your square structure with flat panels looks cheaper from EEB.
You made another headtube? Great!!! Congratulations! That is real evolution of Vector! REVOLUTION!
MMM... I think Vector do copy of EEB.
1.I do not know what does "flimzy as f*ck" means, I think it means that you are very angry and maybe not enough clever to explain what do you mean.
I can tell you again - your side panels are very dangerous because of sharp aluminum edges. Look on the cars, friend, and say that it was better to do front and rear bumpers from your flat alup-lastic panels instead of ABS plastic, like EEB do.
2. Friend, that is very nice that you found some bolts instead of plastic table legs. But, frankly, I like EEB alu anodized bolts more.
3. Great, Artur. Yeah, I really thought that if you had not competitor - Chobotar would not improve his frames and you would just explain to customers that tapered forks are bad and the headset included is also bad. And bigger weight means stronger structure... So I think now EEB helps you to improve your superquality.
4. Why not? Any issues?
5. Please save my money, medicine is very expensive at the moment. Could you please just make a picture for me with straight chainline on your bike with 7sp frewheel? Lower speed, please, if possible.
6. Airshipping takes 5-15 days, friend. DHL also works in China. Another side - chinese factory do not post so many texts as you do for retail customers just because they are interested in dealers. For example, this thread is started by dealer and if I right understand - there are no problem for him to send smth.
7. Yes, this part in the middle is enough strong. I have not seen controller tray for these frame. I think chinese factory can do it if someone needs. Let it be your biggest advantage :D
8. great, handmade copy of EEB foam packing shell )
http://em3ev.com/store/image/cache/data ... 00x500.png
nice job, inventor :D after more than one year of sales and broken frames you can provide packing! Super original quality!
What is the next step of german quality? Regular thread for BB? Plastic vacuum formed covers? :lol:
I hope your service is better than your rude remarks.

Artur
10 kW
10 kW

Post by Artur » Dec 03, 2015 8:47 am

We both, me and Pavlo, work on this project. The fact that you dont know anything and we dont do everything with Pavlo together doesn't change anything.
Good luck with finding and stealing further people ideas. Do you want me to send you our next frame directly or you will buy it to make a copy in China?

eVelbike
100 mW
100 mW

Post by eVelbike » Dec 03, 2015 8:48 am

Artur, I hope this video can help you and other riders to understand which panel is stronger and safer.
And how truely are all your words.

eVelbike
100 mW
100 mW

Post by eVelbike » Dec 03, 2015 8:51 am

I just want you to be polite, friend

Artur
10 kW
10 kW

Post by Artur » Dec 03, 2015 9:14 am

Now we are talking, but sorry, this is not Vector frame and the side panel (that is also not from Vector for sure) doesn't fit like this plastic one. Next one, go do this test with ventilation in your side cover :wink: . And the last thing, you dont use side panels to stand on them, hit it with a sharp or heavy object like rock that you can experience if you fall on a bike in a forest or mountains, and we will see the results, ok?

eVelbike
100 mW
100 mW

Post by eVelbike » Dec 03, 2015 9:30 am

Artur, please stop this, that was a side panel from Pavlo. Do you need me to find another one without vent hole and do same test? Easy!
But please confirm it with Pavlo (you said you are the one team), because he already ask me to delete this video. If you do not understand - I can tell you once again - ABS plastic is stronger than dibond panel.

Artur
10 kW
10 kW

Post by Artur » Dec 03, 2015 9:43 am

I'm just saying you shout do the test with side panels bouth vented to make fair test, and hit it with a rock, not applying a constand pressure as you dont get this one by hitting the ground.Sorry, I forgot, you don't have vented side panels. Maybe if you are so invented, you can send our side panel to China, with super fast Chinese DHL, and they will make a copy fast. :lol:

eVelbike
100 mW
100 mW

Post by eVelbike » Dec 03, 2015 10:35 am

Ok, Artur, I have one more E-Kross (Vector) dibond pannel without vent hole.
It is very sad that after every test I looose my money because your parts are so weak, friend...
Enjoy the video:

Powervelocity.com
10 kW
10 kW

Post by Powervelocity.com » Dec 03, 2015 12:29 pm

Good stuff, guys. Now I don't need to do the crash test. :lol:

Speaking about trays for controllers and such. I like to avoid advertising the fact that it's electric. Controller outside is a giveaway. I have a 18fet sine wave that looks like an Infineon inside but has longer fins on the aluminum box. That makes it a bit larger than Infineion but seemingly helps dissipate the heat better. I ran it outside on another frame and never noticed it even warming up much, so I thought why not try to put it inside the box with space permitting. It fits nicely just under the upper panel. Definitely need to run it at California heat temperatures to be totally sure it was a good idea. I do, however, have a plan B and C in case the heat would become an issue. Drilling some holes in the front and in the back of the box should create natural air draft at higher speeds effectively removing excessive heat outside. Or I can go hi tech and install one or two 12v fans and couple it with a thermostat.

sonnetg
1 kW
1 kW

Post by sonnetg » Dec 03, 2015 10:40 pm

wow...i had no idea ABS plastic was so tough. This is amazing. I always wanted to avoid the vector clone frame for having plastic side panels, but little did i know the original aluminum side panels were so inferior. Thanks for these demonstration eVelbike. This truly helps. It's just a matter of time a bike will falls on it's side. It would be nice to have all manufacturer did such crash demonstrations. You dont wan't your batteries to be damaged in such a crash.. :shock: :D

Cheers.

Samd
1.21 GW
1.21 GW

Post by Samd » Dec 03, 2015 11:18 pm

This is the thread of 2015. Without par.

Two tribes of shameless copiers arguing about which fake rolex is less crappy.
This wins ES2015 hands down.

Hilarious.
http://ballaratebikes.com/

ImageImageImage
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing that a 165mm rear shock can't deliver 220mm of rear swingarm travel." - Oprah Winfrey.

Powervelocity.com
10 kW
10 kW

Post by Powervelocity.com » Dec 04, 2015 12:08 am

Lol.
I am good with a fake rolex if it works as good as a real rolex at 1/5th of the price otherwise I would have coughed up 14K for a Stealth Bomber in the first place... And I wouldn't have to read this forum and, of course, would have missed out on so much fun.

Samd
1.21 GW
1.21 GW

Post by Samd » Dec 04, 2015 12:33 am

Hahahaha. That head angle, the draft angle and the falling rate. The suspension pickup point. The swingarm geometry.
This is 1980's mountain bike design with a 20kg weight penalty.
Only people who design mountain bikes will know what has been missed.
None of these rolexes actually work like one should. And that's before we even get into expensive mountain bike design.

You guys can start here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_suspension

ImageImageImage
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing that a 165mm rear shock can't deliver 220mm of rear swingarm travel." - Oprah Winfrey.

BoomerChomsi
1 kW
1 kW

Post by BoomerChomsi » Dec 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Samd wrote:Hahahaha. That head angle, the draft angle and the falling rate. The suspension pickup point. The swingarm geometry.
This is 1980's mountain bike design with a 20kg weight penalty.
Only people who design mountain bikes will know what has been missed.
None of these rolexes actually work like one should. And that's before we even get into expensive mountain bike design.

You guys can start here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_suspension
I agree! That is why I am still loving my old Giant Comp E-bike.
I will wait for better (affordable) full suspension e-bike.
Yes BMW E-bike has a nice linkage system :shock:
Believe and Do

999zip999
100 GW
100 GW

Post by 999zip999 » Dec 04, 2015 12:39 pm

Who going to pay the price of an almost good enough clone ?
To be continued.

Samd
1.21 GW
1.21 GW

Post by Samd » Dec 04, 2015 2:24 pm

vadicus wrote:Thanks, Samd. You must have done some tests on these fake rolexes. It would be great to see some data. A crash test would be great. We, the mortals and the uninitiated, love crash tests! :lol:
This just proves my point.

You don't even know the basics of bike design. What makes it handle at low speed. At high speed. You dont know its falling rate.

Its not a bike.
Its a bike shaped object.

ImageImageImage

Lurkin
100 kW
100 kW

Post by Lurkin » Dec 04, 2015 5:19 pm

This is the 'geometry' I got when I asked for it from the actual vendor.

I was advised the steel is 'Q285A' when I asked for it's grade.

Would appreciate more photos of the actual frame itself, particularly of the welds and internal construction.
Attachments
drawing.jpg