Page 29 of 36

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: Apr 24 2017 12:10pm
by Powervelocity.com
50K
Ecyclist wrote:What is max erpm this controller can handle?

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: Apr 25 2017 12:52am
by ScooterMan101
For use on RC Motors ?

What KV , at What size pack ? ( 6s/7s/8s )

Just for reference as the , exact RC Motor has not yet been bought .


Powervelocity.com wrote:50K
Ecyclist wrote:What is max erpm this controller can handle?

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: Apr 25 2017 8:25am
by fechter
RC motor would need to have hall sensors.

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: Apr 25 2017 9:59am
by botz244
shipping to 99517 for an 18 fet ca3 connector,bt please. pm me thanks

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: Apr 28 2017 1:17pm
by bigdeezs
Update 6/27/2016

You asked for it - we delivered. Variable regen is now an option on this controller.
We are working out details and they will be available soon
Any details on the variable regen as of yet?

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: Apr 29 2017 8:44am
by maanebedotten
Do you have any pics of the alarm/gps module? Is it a single box connected to controller?

The alarm would of course be a deterrent, most thieves would probably give up and walk away if it starts screaming. But if not many people around, would the thief not try to find the box that is making noise and just remove it? Thereby also removing the tracking even though he did not even know it was a tracker?

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: Apr 29 2017 1:44pm
by Powervelocity.com
It has two separate boxes: alarm that interfaces directly with the controller and a GPS+GSM module that interacts with the alarm box. There is also a horn wired to the alarm box.

I see your logic and, as a security professional by trade, I can tell you that it is close to impossible for any security measure to stop a determined thief/criminal. The key word is "determined" which means that a criminal has unlimited resources in terms of knowledge, available technology, and time to defeat your security systems. If we are talking about government-sponsored criminals that mount attacks against other countries, they are likely to have those resources available. However, if we are talking about a random bike thief by Walmart, chances are he or she will not have those resources. As you have noted, there is a deterrent factor that will probably scare off most of the technically illiterate thieves. However, the GPS/GSM module will also immediately send a text to your phone the moment someone touches your bike. That shortens the time for a thief to try to disable the alarm and steal your bike. The GPS/GSM module also has a built int backup battery that will run for 24 hours even if the main power is cut. A thief has to have prior knowledge of that to avoid being located an arrested by police that you would want to call on such occasion.

maanebedotten wrote:Do you have any pics of the alarm/gps module? Is it a single box connected to controller?

The alarm would of course be a deterrent, most thieves would probably give up and walk away if it starts screaming. But if not many people around, would the thief not try to find the box that is making noise and just remove it? Thereby also removing the tracking even though he did not even know it was a tracker?

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: May 01 2017 11:32am
by maanebedotten
What is the wire gauge used for battery and phase?

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: May 01 2017 9:08pm
by Powervelocity.com
11AWG equivalent.
maanebedotten wrote:What is the wire gauge used for battery and phase?

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: May 01 2017 11:46pm
by maanebedotten
Is it possible to get beefier wires on request?

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: May 02 2017 9:52am
by Powervelocity.com
Yes, 10AWG can be installed.
maanebedotten wrote:Is it possible to get beefier wires on request?

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: May 14 2017 6:20am
by cwah
Are you able to sell it as a kit with waterproof throttle and waterproof connectors such as the Higo ones?

Thanks

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: May 14 2017 1:37pm
by Powervelocity.com
Any connectors can be retrofitted. Most hall throttle will work in the rain, just don't submerge them. However, adding extra waterproofing is not a problem. Some hi-end throttles like Domino conforms to IP67 water/dust protection. I am selling those as well.
cwah wrote:Are you able to sell it as a kit with waterproof throttle and waterproof connectors such as the Higo ones?

Thanks

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: May 14 2017 3:21pm
by cwah
Could you provide them with right connector if I buy the throttle and variable regen throttle together?

What connector do you use? Do you also sell high efficiency motor?

I just need a kit that is RELIABLE even in london shit weather with lots of rain.

I'm planning to change everything needed to reach reliability

Thanks

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: May 14 2017 7:55pm
by Powervelocity.com
I need to know a bit more about your set up to recommend anything about motor, etc. Maybe PM me and we'll see what needs to be done.
cwah wrote:Could you provide them with right connector if I buy the throttle and variable regen throttle together?

What connector do you use? Do you also sell high efficiency motor?

I just need a kit that is RELIABLE even in london shit weather with lots of rain.

I'm planning to change everything needed to reach reliability

Thanks

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: May 15 2017 10:36am
by longwise_suck
Is there any way the soft enable/disable can be intergrated into the bluetooth program for the 18f?

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: May 15 2017 3:46pm
by Powervelocity.com
It is already there in the new version of Android app and will be available in iPhone app in a bit.
longwise_suck wrote:Is there any way the soft enable/disable can be intergrated into the bluetooth program for the 18f?

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: May 15 2017 10:20pm
by DanGT86
You have Domino throttles in stock? How much are they? Only saw the magura one on your site.

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: May 16 2017 6:25am
by longwise_suck
Powervelocity.com wrote:It is already there in the new version of Android app and will be available in iPhone app in a bit.
longwise_suck wrote:Is there any way the soft enable/disable can be intergrated into the bluetooth program for the 18f?
I hadn't seen there was an update I'll check more often the new one works a lot better For me than the old one, is the soft start the check box?

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: May 16 2017 11:05pm
by Powervelocity.com
Sorry, I sell them with controllers only.
DanGT86 wrote:You have Domino throttles in stock? How much are they? Only saw the magura one on your site.

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: May 16 2017 11:23pm
by Powervelocity.com
Here is the new version.
http://powervelocity.com/index.php?cont ... achment=28

The additional settings are enabled with long press on the regen ON button in the programming interface. Also, voice prompts are added for convenience.
Screenshot_20170516-211711.png
Screenshot_20170516-211711.png (69.09 KiB) Viewed 3001 times


longwise_suck wrote:
Powervelocity.com wrote:It is already there in the new version of Android app and will be available in iPhone app in a bit.
longwise_suck wrote:Is there any way the soft enable/disable can be intergrated into the bluetooth program for the 18f?
I hadn't seen there was an update I'll check more often the new one works a lot better For me than the old one, is the soft start the check box?

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: May 31 2017 1:30pm
by cero
Hi
Can I reprogram controller to run the motor without hall sensors?

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: May 31 2017 6:17pm
by Powervelocity.com
Yes, I have versions of controllers that run sensorless. No need to reprogram. Just don't connect sensors.
cero wrote:Hi
Can I reprogram controller to run the motor without hall sensors?

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: Jun 01 2017 6:49am
by ecross
Hi Fad,

ok, on 24FET no return, so out off stock?

-so I will order one 18FET controller now

-with DC-DC 25,00
-with CA-connector 10,00

-please with this settings:

-use: 24S16P Sanyo

-LVC: 60V
-Regen: 100V
-Regen: very strong
-have a brake switch on handle bar!
-battery: 99A
-phase: max.

-please send short return!

BR

Re: 15/18F Silent Controller 36-150V BT-iOS-Android/GPS-$179

Posted: Jun 01 2017 8:31pm
by Powervelocity.com
If you want to run 99A and 24s (100.8v), I would recommend you wait for 24F. I am getting them back in stock in week or so. It will be worth the wait.
ecross wrote:Hi Vad,

ok, on 24FET no return, so out off stock?

-so I will order one 18FET controller now

-with DC-DC 25,00
-with CA-connector 10,00

-please with this settings:

-use: 24S16P Sanyo

-LVC: 60V
-Regen: 100V
-Regen: very strong
-have a brake switch on handle bar!
-battery: 99A
-phase: max.

-please send short return!

BR