RE-CYCLES EBIKES & EV TECH

Place for dealers to post items for sale.
Johne-bike
1 W
1 W

Weld free Bottle Battery packs..

Post by Johne-bike » Sep 13, 2016 3:42 am

Is it not possible to make the same style of bottle holder to accept an additional cell module with 8 cells to make a 14s2p pack?
Using say 3500mah cells, a 52v 7ah bottle pack would be a great, neat, lightweight and compact design with rapid chargeability to provide enough power and range for short, daily runs to the shops, etc..No worries of big packs holding excess charge for short daily runs etc.. Keep the bigger packs for days with the long rides planned. Then this little chap could come along as my emergency back up.. And handy for any testing or servicing work requiring battery power whilst in the workshop.. :D
Would that be something of interest to the many ebike riders with 48/52v bikes? I would definitely be up for one of those..!

macribs
1 GW
1 GW

Re: (GREAT DEALS)TURN-KEY BUILDS/E-FRAMES/MOTORS/KITS(RE-CYC

Post by macribs » Sep 13, 2016 3:53 pm

I think you should split your thread. Just keep this thread the way it is, as many probably got it bookmarked and what not, and probably indexed already by Google and possible to find via SE. Adding dedicated threads for each main product will not take away from that, it will only help potential customer to more easily gather needed info before placing orders.

If you would like to discuss what options to offer on battery packs maybe even a separate thread for that so that your sales threads contains the most important information about what you actually are selling and I think that will make it easier for people to notice was is going on.

As mentioned by another already your battery pack should really have more momentum as it is taking non welded battery packs to a whole new level. Now we can have hi amp output battery packs that we can easily remove and replace dead cells if anything should happen. Your battery is radical and it allows for people to do their own battery builds in almost any size and shape they need. I think many people here on ES are not aware of all the great stuff you got going on, and it will only be harder as this thread keeps growing.

I for one think the frames you got are really nice, and I am surprised many others don't know about it, I've PM with some about various frames and when I mention ReCycle frame they are like, what is that?. It might be the same with you battery too. Make it easy to notice and I am sure the response will be well worth it.

Something to think about

eyebyesickle
1 kW
1 kW

Post by eyebyesickle » Sep 13, 2016 7:01 pm

Thanks for the input...

Well, I had a frame design thread combined with this one, with no warning, nor message afterwards...

After a while, I sent out 2 rounds of messages, to a few 'ranking' members/MODS (i think) here... with no reply... so...

Yes, I would love separate threads, but seeing as my last one was combined, I am hesitant to take action without the 'OK'.

I explained that I understand I wasn't posting my designs yet in the frame thread (because I have to keep SOMETHING under wraps...) but I would be more than happy to go even more in depth concerning my other stuff.

Not complaining, just explaining...

Yes, this thread has become clustered, so I just try to update the OP... I also don't know how fair it is for this to keep getting BUMPED for any comment about design etc... I have had no complaints, or messages, even after I reached out concerned... so the way I see it - my hands are tied. I am not trying to annoy the people in charge here, with more messages with the same request...

If I could at least make multiple sales threads, one for the FRAME, CUSTOM BUILDS, and COMPONENTS, and one for BATTERY PACKS... that would be cool. I of course would love to just make a design thread, where i could TALK TALK TALK and SHOW SHOW SHOW... because I am willing to go a lot more in depth, with the whole process. Not just open sourcing the design, but the whole process of sourcing parts, DO's and DONT's for the lay-man, and other things I have learned, at the cost of time/money/STRESS <-(#1 killer, hahaha).

I also have some AWESOME new stuff I am working on... stealth internal frame bicycles - like ANNAD/REEF but reasonably priced - and reliable (with solid tires too!)

Thanks for the comments guys!

eyebyesickle
1 kW
1 kW

Re: Weld free Bottle Battery packs..

Post by eyebyesickle » Sep 13, 2016 11:45 pm

Johne-bike wrote:Is it not possible to make the same style of bottle holder to accept an additional cell module with 8 cells to make a 14s2p pack?
Using say 3500mah cells, a 52v 7ah bottle pack would be a great, neat, lightweight and compact design with rapid chargeability to provide enough power and range for short, daily runs to the shops, etc..No worries of big packs holding excess charge for short daily runs etc.. Keep the bigger packs for days with the long rides planned. Then this little chap could come along as my emergency back up.. And handy for any testing or servicing work requiring battery power whilst in the workshop.. :D
Would that be something of interest to the many ebike riders with 48/52v bikes? I would definitely be up for one of those..!
I'm not sure what exactly you mean with the additional cell module with 8 cells... but either way, the 14s2p is what is coming out - for the kettle/bottle replacement.

We take the kettle/bottle housing, that usually has 3 stacks of 14 cells, but since we had to add the spring loaded contacts, and the end caps, we lost some vertical height, so we fit 2 stacks of 14 in, resulting in 14s2p. With the extra room, there is 'padding' and plenty of room for extra slack with the wiring to the led meter, discharge port, charge port, and on/off switch, that way it REALLY IS self serviceable. There is a 'handle' to slide the whole battery out. So once you take off the caps, and unhook the wire bullets, you just slide it out...

There is also the option to get the next size up aluminum kettle/bottle housing, which normally holds 4 stacks, and you can fit 3 of the serviceable no weld stacks... but since my design had no choice but to slightly increase the vertical height, due to the spring loaded contacts, 14s3p will be the max for these...

Which with the right cells and bms, could still net you 52v10+ah, with a good 30A continuous output. Remember, there will be extra room for a slightly larger bms etc, due to ditching a whole 14 stack of 65mm+ just for a say, 25mm different. That's 40mm extra room in a 14s2p model.

Of course also, you won't have to wire it 14s, you have do whatever...

Anyway, I talked and talked, I hope that clarified... I will have pictures soon enough

Johne-bike
1 W
1 W

Post by Johne-bike » Sep 15, 2016 1:06 am

Thank you for the clarification!
I was originally under the impression the kettle pack was just going to be 10s2p, for a 36v pack, hence my comments about additional cells.
But a triple stack bottle with 14s3p would be awesome! I think this could be a great shorter range pack for many ebikes.. It would certainly be perfect for some short daily hops I was envisaging on my bike..
Anyway, great stuff and I think you do need to investigate some new way of presenting your exciting developments more effectively on ES.
I think you must be missing out on a much larger, potential customer base..!!

eyebyesickle
1 kW
1 kW

Post by eyebyesickle » Sep 15, 2016 7:30 am

Ah, yes I have my own mini bottle house packs coming, that are stacks of 10, but I figured to make a universal replacement for the already common aluminum kettle/bottle battery packs (stacks of 14) would be another good option. I'm working on a few configurations. In a little while, when these are ready, I will have to work on the presentation! Oh, I'm an amateur! :mrgreen: <- GREEN

Thanks again for the interest!

eyebyesickle
1 kW
1 kW

Frame / Hydraulic Brake Combo Deal - 475 free shipping to US

Post by eyebyesickle » Sep 19, 2016 7:04 pm

So, we are at the end of the line for the smaller frames, and I have one left lying around - so I have a deal for someone.

I have a 145mm dropout WHITE FRAME with BLACK SIDE PANELS that will include a brand new unused set of hydraulic brakes (front/right ~ rear/left brakes - w/ hardware/brackets/203mm rotors..., that goes with the frame.

The frame itself has never been ridden, but I had it out to take pictures, then sent it to someone who later wanted the 155mm dropout, so he mailed it back. The frame has got a ding/scuff or two from all the moving around.. I tried to take pictures but nothing was major enough to even show up past the glare/with flash. There is a little ding in the side panel that was visible though, so I included a picture of that.

I got some things I need to handle, so let me offer a little deal... I will sell the frame WITH the hydraulic brake system- FREE FEDEX SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. - SHIPPED IN 1 BUSINESS DAY - SOLD

Let me know if you have any questions. This is a pretty good deal... should go fast...
Attachments
whiteframecompleteside.jpg
whiteframecompleteside.jpg (35.47 KiB) Viewed 1628 times
whiteframeinbox.jpg
whiteframeinbox.jpg (29.35 KiB) Viewed 1628 times
IMG_20160919_181145305.jpg
IMG_20160919_181145305.jpg (66.01 KiB) Viewed 1628 times
IMG_20160919_181058002.jpg
IMG_20160919_181058002.jpg (76.82 KiB) Viewed 1628 times
IMG_20160919_181105553.jpg
IMG_20160919_181105553.jpg (81.97 KiB) Viewed 1628 times
IMG_20160919_181123591.jpg
IMG_20160919_181123591.jpg (107.38 KiB) Viewed 1628 times
Last edited by eyebyesickle on Sep 24, 2016 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eyebyesickle
1 kW
1 kW

$400 SHIPPED!!!

Post by eyebyesickle » Sep 24, 2016 9:17 am

BUMP - discount to $400 SOLD (pictures in post above)

need to off and make room for incoming stock from inter bike!!

So, we are at the end of the line for the smaller frames, and I have one left lying around - so I have a deal for someone.

I have a 145mm dropout WHITE FRAME with BLACK SIDE PANELS that will include a brand new unused set of hydraulic brakes (front/right ~ rear/left brakes - w/ hardware/brackets/203mm rotors..., that goes with the frame.

The frame itself has never been ridden, but I had it out to take pictures, then sent it to someone who later wanted the 155mm dropout, so he mailed it back. The frame has got a ding/scuff or two from all the moving around.. I tried to take pictures but nothing was major enough to even show up past the glare/with flash. There is a little ding in the side panel that was visible though, so I included a picture of that.

I got some things I need to handle, so let me offer a little deal... I will sell the frame WITH the hydraulic brake system-FREE FEDEX SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. - SHIPPED IN 1 BUSINESS DAY - $400 - SOLD
Last edited by eyebyesickle on Sep 24, 2016 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dirkdiggler
10 kW
10 kW

Post by dirkdiggler » Sep 24, 2016 12:22 pm

Pm sent on the white frame

BeachRider2016
100 W
100 W

Post by BeachRider2016 » Sep 28, 2016 9:17 am

Wow what a deal! one lucky buyer.

Eyebyesickle, do you have a kickstand or dual stand for this frame?

eyebyesickle
1 kW
1 kW

Post by eyebyesickle » Sep 28, 2016 12:31 pm

BeachRider2016 wrote:Wow what a deal! one lucky buyer.

Eyebyesickle, do you have a kickstand or dual stand for this frame?
No kickstand as of now.

I have one more 140mm dropout RAW frame (no paint) that I will sell for $350 W/free shipping, if you are interested. Was on display at Interlake.

(I see you already have a frame! :mrgreen:)

perhaps a kickstand like this would suit your needs for the frame?
kickstand.JPG
kickstand.JPG (46.55 KiB) Viewed 1503 times
Not sure how reliable they are, ordering some to test for the e-frames, as well as dual suspension bikes with no kickstand...
Last edited by eyebyesickle on Sep 28, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scrambler
100 W
100 W

Post by scrambler » Sep 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Hi

Just found out about this thread, and Happy to see someone is finally working on a weld free battery system.
I had been wondering why no one had done this for a while :)

A few questions / remarks:
1) I agree with macribs that if you could have a separate thread for the battery it would be best. Hopefully you can find a solution with the mods here.

2) May be it is me, but I find the first post with the turnkey bike price confusing.
It says Turn key $3,000 with a picture of a bike that is complete, then below it lists Options/cost breakdown, and it is unclear what is included and what is optional.
At first I thought what is red is options and what is green is included, but then there is no way to know what is included for the items that only have red prices.

For example, I would assume the complete bike include the wheels, a battery, a motor, saddle, front fork etc... but these only show a red $#, so what is the included configuration for all these?

I would suggest that under specs you list the detail configuration of all the components that are included. If possible give more details about manufacturer and model of the included elements like the fork, shock, brakes, controller etc...
Then have an "Options" list Only, for components meant to replace some of the included components or additional ones.

3) I may have missed it, but I did not see mention nor found a Website (re-cycles.com already used for something else).
I was wondering if you have one, or are planning one?

In any case keep up the good work.

eyebyesickle
1 kW
1 kW

Post by eyebyesickle » Sep 28, 2016 6:06 pm

scrambler wrote:Hi

Just found out about this thread, and Happy to see someone is finally working on a weld free battery system.
I had been wondering why no one had done this for a while :)

A few questions / remarks:
1) I agree with macribs that if you could have a separate thread for the battery it would be best. Hopefully you can find a solution with the mods here.

2) May be it is me, but I find the first post with the turnkey bike price confusing.
It says Turn key $3,000 with a picture of a bike that is complete, then below it lists Options/cost breakdown, and it is unclear what is included and what is optional.
At first I thought what is red is options and what is green is included, but then there is no way to know what is included for the items that only have red prices.

For example, I would assume the complete bike include the wheels, a battery, a motor, saddle, front fork etc... but these only show a red $#, so what is the included configuration for all these?

I would suggest that under specs you list the detail configuration of all the components that are included. If possible give more details about manufacturer and model of the included elements like the fork, shock, brakes, controller etc...
Then have an "Options" list Only, for components meant to replace some of the included components or additional ones.

3) I may have missed it, but I did not see mention nor found a Website (re-cycles.com already used for something else).
I was wondering if you have one, or are planning one?

In any case keep up the good work.
Hi, thanks for the feedback. Yeah, there are a couple people making weld-free packs, but nothing that quite suited my needs/taste... I am very happy with the progress on these... I have been keeping it a little quieter lately... but soon I will make some more noise about it.

1) Yeah... I figure once the battery packs 'come out', people can start a review thread if they please, and I would be happy to contribute/answer any questions as far as the design goes. Until then, any in depth design questions, can be discussed ~ PM...

2) Yes, I need to clean it up. To be honest, I am not just dying to sell any of these, because I barely make anything. I am really doing this to a)get the word out - and b)help people make these for cheaper than they would themselves (mostly). GREEN, is the pieces included with the 3kW kit. All the prices are in RED, and you add up everything you want, to get the final price. The first quoted price is 3000+, mind the "+" sign. The options listed go from 3000-3850. Depending on battery size, moto or bicycle tire, etc... Does this make sense? It is sloppy though, and I think I even missed a part =0. I am working on it.

3) Coming soon. Part of the reason I went online, was because I totally stocked up for high power builds locally, and then IMMEDIATELY they dropped some legislation here in Nashville. What a bust. I should've been reviewing the bills actually coming up for discussion more, which I routinely do anyway, for other reasons. Bottom line, I missed the legislation, and got a bunch of high power build stuff, like a dummy. Haha. Also, some local bike shops closed (where I got these Stromer motors from, for example), that I doing a little electric-ish business with (most bicycle shops are not electric friendly in my experience) so that left a little gap too. Soon, I will have a Facebook, and website, all that jazz. Working on it... but I figured I would finish my battery prototype, and my internal frame battery bicycle prototype as well (been keeping more hush)... So coming soon...

Thanks again the the input!

scrambler
100 W
100 W

Post by scrambler » Sep 28, 2016 6:29 pm

Thank you for the quick answer.
Still not clear on question two :)
Does the base price of $3000 actually is for a complete bike, or just a starter kit to which you have to add all the red items, like the frame, the battery, the seat post etc...
If so the minimum price I could come up with would be $6000 (3000 + the cheapest of all the necessary options). Is that right?

If the $3,000 is for a complete bike, then it is not clear what are the base components already included in there that have some red prices next to them.

Sorry if I am being thick :)

eyebyesickle
1 kW
1 kW

Post by eyebyesickle » Sep 28, 2016 6:45 pm

scrambler wrote:Thank you for the quick answer.
Still not clear on question two :)
Does the base price of $3000 actually is for a complete bike, or just a starter kit to which you have to add all the red items, like the frame, the battery, the seat post etc...
If so the minimum price I could come up with would be $6000 (3000 + the cheapest of all the necessary options). Is that right?

If the $3,000 is for a complete bike, then it is not clear what are the base components already included in there that have some red prices next to them.

Sorry if I am being thick :)
$3000 is the cheapest version of the complete bike. With the smallest size battery and bicycle wheels.

You pick the items you want, and add up all the prices (which are in RED)... What I have listed ranges from 3,000-3,850...

I will clean it up/clarify over the weekend...

scrambler
100 W
100 W

Post by scrambler » Sep 28, 2016 7:34 pm

Got it, thanks.

I will PM some more details

scrambler
100 W
100 W

Post by scrambler » Sep 29, 2016 1:27 pm

One more thing,
Seeing you are dropping reselling the small frame I was wondering if that was a choice on your end because of demand, or if the Chinese manufacturer is dropping it.

I think 2 to 3kWh of battery capacity is plenty for most riders, and with the current Capacity volume ratio of 18650 cells, and that ratio gets even better with the new 21700 battery cells like the BMZ 3Tron and Panasonic below
http://www.bike-eu.com/home/nieuws/2016 ... e-10127504
http://ebiketips.co.uk/content/news/hug ... robike-428

I think a frame like the one you resell does not need to be 150mm wide to hold such a battery capacity.

Given thinner and lighter is better, I am wondering where the choice is. If the manufacturer in china is dropping it, you may want to ask him if he is thinking of building the large frame thinner given the trend in battery capacity/volume ratio.
Last edited by scrambler on Sep 29, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

macribs
1 GW
1 GW

Post by macribs » Sep 29, 2016 2:28 pm

@scrambler one thing is showing off new batteries @eurobike, a whole other ball game is getting production ramped up high enough so that the new cells are actually hitting the market. I suppose you can get the new cells if you pay an arm and a leg but I think there will be many moons before the majority of us are riding 20700's or 21700 cells. And here at ES we got a huge crowed of early adapters and tech savvy people, yet I would be surprised to see those cells spread wide even in a couple of years from now due to price.

scrambler
100 W
100 W

Post by scrambler » Sep 29, 2016 3:57 pm

macribs wrote:@scrambler one thing is showing off new batteries @eurobike, a whole other ball game is getting production ramped up high enough so that the new cells are actually hitting the market. I suppose you can get the new cells if you pay an arm and a leg but I think there will be many moons before the majority of us are riding 20700's or 21700 cells. And here at ES we got a huge crowed of early adapters and tech savvy people, yet I would be surprised to see those cells spread wide even in a couple of years from now due to price.
I am not sure why you think it would take that long. The manufacturing is pretty much the same if not simpler, the performance better, the cost per W lower...
I cant imagine any reason why the adoption would not be rapid.
It is not as if this was a completely new unproven technology, this is just an improvement on a now very well known and widely spread existing one.

Do you have any specific insight that make you think the adoption would be slow?
I guess the future will tell :)

eyebyesickle
1 kW
1 kW

Post by eyebyesickle » Sep 29, 2016 6:50 pm

Manufacturer wanted to drop it. The 135 to 150 isn't too much difference to feel weird between my legs, so I was fine with it. It's really about the dropout width...

We are in the middle of a 100pc production run, ready around October 15th... if I wanted to, I could've had them keep the body smaller, with the big dropout... they offered to customize the frame to my specs at the beginning of this production run, since I have been working with them from the first production run... but I passed on the offer.

I am working on my own (well, joint project) frames to save on size/weight. These chinese frames - very modestly priced behemoths - are not going to drop a weight class no matter what you do, so I didn't see the need. I will address some of the finer details with our own models. These chinese frames are just meant to be strong, and decently priced (cheapest on the market...).

scrambler
100 W
100 W

Post by scrambler » Sep 29, 2016 11:24 pm

eyebyesickle wrote:I will address some of the finer details with our own models. These chinese frames are just meant to be strong, and decently priced (cheapest on the market...).
If you are close enough to your own frame, then it make sense not to bother too much with the manufacturer I guess.

But for yours, I would say keep it the slimmest that can accommodate 2/3kWh :)

On a separate note, I love the fact that you cherish a fixed distance between BB and rear axle to allow for the cleanest chain - tensioner free system, please keep that whatever configuration you decide for 

Now in order to have a simple chain system without tensioner, yet still have enough gearing for pedal assist on a wide enough speed range, you may want to offer the option of the ATS speed drive (http://www.ats-speeddrive.com/tpl/all_sd_tc.html) which is the more affordable version of the Schlumpf.

I think that for Ebikes, The speed drive with a single freewheel at the back and no chain tensioner is cleanest while offering good PAS coverage possiblity.

Speaking of PAS, I am very interested in bikes that can work in true pedal assist modes, so they can both provide the thrills associated with regular biking, and the one associated with light motorcycles. For that, I think torque based sensor are widely superior to cadence only sensor.

If you do not already know about it, you may want to have a look at the BEAMts sensor. It is a Torque sensor that measures the tension in the pedaling chain, and applies throttle proportional to the pressure on the pedals, which is the most natural and intuitive pedal assist you can get (super human feel).
It is a throttle pass through system, so very easy to implement and relatively cheap, It self calibrates, but they also have a programming tool for it.
Below are a few links about it.
SantamonicaEV, the developers:
http://www.santamonicaev.com/page12/movies/index.html
http://www.beamtssample.com/page-2/index.html
Reseller
http://www.ebikes.ca/beamts.html
User feedback thread
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewt ... =3&t=67086

BeachRider2016
100 W
100 W

Post by BeachRider2016 » Sep 29, 2016 11:41 pm

I searched high and low for a compatible kickstand but no luck. Either the stand you suggested, i think if the bike is pushed back a bit the pedal will just give, or drill a hole through the middle of the swing arm to put a long bolt through for a normal kickstand.
Maybe even an aluminum bracket to go sideway for the side kickstand.
Anyway, I will try to make it work. Thanks for the suggestion.

If i havent had the frame, heck yea I will definitely take your sale price!!! Then paint it fluorescent PINK ! The ladies will drop their blouse any second after seeing it, lol.

Someone needs to hop on that frame asap.

eyebyesickle
1 kW
1 kW

Post by eyebyesickle » Sep 30, 2016 7:00 pm

BeachRider2016 wrote:I searched high and low for a compatible kickstand but no luck. Either the stand you suggested, i think if the bike is pushed back a bit the pedal will just give, or drill a hole through the middle of the swing arm to put a long bolt through for a normal kickstand.
Maybe even an aluminum bracket to go sideway for the side kickstand.
Anyway, I will try to make it work. Thanks for the suggestion.

If i havent had the frame, heck yea I will definitely take your sale price!!! Then paint it fluorescent PINK ! The ladies will drop their blouse any second after seeing it, lol.

Someone needs to hop on that frame asap.
Yeah, I think it would be simple enough to modify the frame to accept a kickstand. I would make one myself, but saving it for our own frames we are designing...

Yep, the last RAW 140mm went out today... that is it for the 140mm frames... from now on, 155mm dropout only.

Too bad the week long holiday in China pushed the production run back to October 15th... :shock:

eyebyesickle
1 kW
1 kW

Post by eyebyesickle » Sep 30, 2016 7:05 pm

scrambler wrote:
eyebyesickle wrote:I will address some of the finer details with our own models. These chinese frames are just meant to be strong, and decently priced (cheapest on the market...).
If you are close enough to your own frame, then it make sense not to bother too much with the manufacturer I guess.

But for yours, I would say keep it the slimmest that can accommodate 2/3kWh :)

On a separate note, I love the fact that you cherish a fixed distance between BB and rear axle to allow for the cleanest chain - tensioner free system, please keep that whatever configuration you decide for 

Now in order to have a simple chain system without tensioner, yet still have enough gearing for pedal assist on a wide enough speed range, you may want to offer the option of the ATS speed drive (http://www.ats-speeddrive.com/tpl/all_sd_tc.html) which is the more affordable version of the Schlumpf.

I think that for Ebikes, The speed drive with a single freewheel at the back and no chain tensioner is cleanest while offering good PAS coverage possiblity.

Speaking of PAS, I am very interested in bikes that can work in true pedal assist modes, so they can both provide the thrills associated with regular biking, and the one associated with light motorcycles. For that, I think torque based sensor are widely superior to cadence only sensor.

If you do not already know about it, you may want to have a look at the BEAMts sensor. It is a Torque sensor that measures the tension in the pedaling chain, and applies throttle proportional to the pressure on the pedals, which is the most natural and intuitive pedal assist you can get (super human feel).
It is a throttle pass through system, so very easy to implement and relatively cheap, It self calibrates, but they also have a programming tool for it.
Below are a few links about it.
SantamonicaEV, the developers:
http://www.santamonicaev.com/page12/movies/index.html
http://www.beamtssample.com/page-2/index.html
Reseller
http://www.ebikes.ca/beamts.html
User feedback thread
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewt ... =3&t=67086
Good stuff. I have been looking into some of this already, but the organization helps a lot... I would like to comment more, but I am keeping it very hush partly per my agreement with some collaborators... so I will try to keep my big mouth shut about any more details! :wink:

eyebyesickle
1 kW
1 kW

NEWS / INTER BIKE DEMO DEALS

Post by eyebyesickle » Oct 01, 2016 4:31 pm

OCTOBER 1st UPDATE:

A lot is in the works, in between the upcoming no weld battery packs, and some of the newer items, such as hidden battery frame bicycles with dual... mini geared motors.

We just go a new shipment in, and are sorting some stock. This is how we get a lot shipped in, and the price is very reasonable for fedex shipping, and quick. Also, when the boxes get this big, they are less often damaged, because they cannot just be 'thrown around' at that point.
fedexbigbox.jpg
fedexbigbox.jpg (146.9 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
The new 150/155mm frames will be ready end of OCTOBER, due to a week long holiday going on right now...

We are sorting out some various new products, considering becoming a distributor for another manufacturer as well... We are really getting into this and fine tuning where we want to put our attention. Right now we are offering the cheapest high power frame/build options, and on the other end we are working on the no weld battery packs, and 'stealth' legal conversions. Those are our main points of focus. We will be working more on our own high power (mid drive) frames more into next year. But, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

INTERBIKE DEALS (NEW - but were on display at inter bike)

MINI GEARED REAR MOTOR (comes with waterproof disconnect with standard hookups for phase/halls on other end)
$100 - free shipping to US - ships within 2 business days
minigearedmotor.jpg
minigearedmotor.jpg (101.83 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
IMG_20160929_212000540.jpg
IMG_20160929_212000540.jpg (95.17 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
IMG_20160929_211933219.jpg
IMG_20160929_211933219.jpg (99.93 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
IMG_20160929_202258485.jpg
IMG_20160929_202258485.jpg (120.21 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
IMG_20160929_202238327.jpg
IMG_20160929_202238327.jpg (97.48 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
IMG_20160929_202221308.jpg
IMG_20160929_202221308.jpg (135.76 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
MINI GEARED REAR MOTOR (comes with waterproof disconnect with standard hookups for phase/halls on other end)
$100 - free shipping to US - ships within 2 business days

- very small geared motor - to our knowledge (better brace myself) it is the smallest available? matching KEYDE I think... but no internal controller here
- will be new item for stock, but only this demo unit is available as of now - get it while its HOT
- I can bust out the caliper and the scale if I need to, but I like surprises. =) it is small and pretty light, lets say that. I hope it doesn't sell, I will use it myself =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.I.1. UNLACED INTERNAL CONTROLLER/MOTOR KIT - BLUETOOTH/PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER/DISPLAY
$200 - free shipping to US - ships within 2 business days
ai1unlacedkit.jpg
ai1unlacedkit.jpg (148.29 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
A.I.1. UNLACED INTERNAL CONTROLLER/MOTOR KIT - BLUETOOTH/PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER/DISPLAY
$200 - free shipping to US - ships within 2 business days

INCLUDES:
- Rear Motor w/ Internal Controller
- THIS DEMO UNIT IS NOT LACED TO A RIM
- NO TORQUE ARMS WITH DEMO UNIT

- Water-Proof Color-Coded Wiring Harness/Connectors
- Bluetooth Adapter for Display/Programming (Android ONLY) + EXTRA BLUETOOTH FOR BACKUP - FREE WITH DEMO UNIT
- Twist Throttle - THIS DEMO UNIT HAS A TWIST THROTTLE NEW WITH PLASTIC COVER STILL INTACT, NO OPTION, SORRY (unless you want to order a different throttle separately)
- Cruise Control Button
- Standard E-brakes
- P.A.S. (pedal assist sensor)
- Waterproof Battery Connector
- Spiral Wrap & Zip Ties for CLEAN INSTALLATION

RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Phone Mount (for bluetooth display app - android only)
- SOLID TIRES (I can help you source the proper fit, we highly recommend solid tires on any e-bike, but you need to make sure you get the right ones for the right rim size, for proper PSI~equivalence)

SPECS:
- 30 MPH capable
- 24v-48v+ Variable/Programmable Parameters
- Rated up to 48V nominal @ 60V O/V Protection & 30A continuous
- Up to 70Nm torque (plenty of power for hills)
- True Sine Wave Internal Controller = Whisper Quiet
- Bluetooth Programmable (Android Only)
- Controller is built-in to the Motor for EASY INSTALLATION
- Water-Proof, Color-Coded Connectors for EASY INSTALLATION
- 7kg

PROGRAMMING:
- This Controller is programmable to a level higher than is recommended for continuous operation. Running too much power through the controller - frying it - will void the warranty.
- Please follow the 48V nominal & 30A continuous recommendations if you want to keep your motor under warranty
- Program to full power AT YOUR OWN RISK + PLEASE BE AWARE OF LOCAL LEGISLATION!

a.i.1 ad - but note the changes to this offer in BOLD
ai1ad.jpg

measurement/wiring diagram
AI1%20Rear%20Motor.jpg
(235.38 KiB) Downloaded 17 times

picture of programming options
appoptions.png
appoptions.png (67.07 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
Last edited by eyebyesickle on Oct 20, 2016 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.