26" Q100 motor and kit pieces

Place for dealers to post items for sale.
mlt34   100 kW

100 kW

26" Q100 motor and kit pieces

Post by mlt34 » Sep 29 2016 7:39pm

I have two 26" Q100 motors, one front and one rear, both still new and in box that have been sitting in the corner of my room for about 18 months now waiting to finally see the light of day. Both come with everything you need except battery and controller (comes with throttle, display, hall sensor/phase wire extension, wire wrap, spoke key, zip ties, disc brake bolts, freewheel already installed on the rear motor, etc etc etc

Price for each is $99. I have to clear out the space...

Shoot me a PM for shipping quote. Continental US only please, these will be super expensive to ship a hubmotor box overseas...

I also have a 36V 10AH "right off style" bottle battery that comes with a sine wave controller built into the case that would work perfect with this. It's also been sitting for 18 months in the box so while it's "new", it's not really new. Another $129 for that one. For less than $230 you've got a complete ebike!
Are you planning your first electric bicycle conversion? I wrote a book that teaches beginners everything they need to know about building their own ebike.
Then I wrote the book (literally) on building custom lithium batteries.
I also write for EbikeSchool.com, a site that does mainly how-to style articles and other informational write-ups. Check out our youtube channel for great how-to battery building videos.
Lastly, I run www.Vruzend.com, which sells solderless 18650 battery kits, 18650 cells, li-ion chargers, BMSs and more!

Russell   10 MW

10 MW

Re: 26" Q100 motor and kit pieces

Post by Russell » Oct 09 2016 4:01am

Silver or Black?
201 RPM? (at 36V)
7-speed freewheel?
Freewheel range? (i.e. 14-28)
Thumb or twist throttle?
Laced to rim?
Jeep Comanche Trekking Bike w/YOUE geared motor, 42 lbs + 15 lb rear trunk bag w/12S 16Ah LiPo battery, tools, etc., 21A controller, 700 x 40C tires. 27 MPH.

My other E-Bikes: Nashbar Steel Flatbar