24F Silent Controller 20kw 100-150v iOS/Android- $299>

Update 2/12/2018

20kw model of this controller is now in stock.
Rated for up to 100v, 200A battery and 350A phase current.

Pricing:
Controller - 349
BT Programming + smartphone dash - 99

Orders can be placed here:
http://powervelocity.com/index.php?id_product=58&controller=product

Update 9/22/2017
A video manual on how to program controllers from a smartphone with brief descriptions of the settings is posted here:

[youtube]slXtrZbg3QE[/youtube]

These now come in updated shell, with bolt-on power and phase connectors.

24F_small.png

Update 3/31/2017

iPhone app support now added.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/powervelocity/id1220201461?ls=1&mt=8

Dreams are meant to come true. No more need to spend an arm and a leg on a controller to experience the silent violence of the ultimate ebike performance. :twisted:

High amps/torque, high voltage/speed, - no compromises between those two any more - you can have it all. Plus the ease and convenience of wireless smartphone-based programming. Now you don't need a PhD in Computer Science to get you ride set up. Change your bike settings with ease on the fly, on the phone, from the driver's seat.

Announcing 24Fet sinewave controller that completes our much popular lineup of our 12F, 15F, and 18F controllers (see the links in the signature section) and is now available for pre-orders with estimated delivery in early January 2017. To sweeten the deal, we are throwing in a free smartphone Bluetooth programming module upgrade for the first 10 orders ($45 value).

That's about it for the pitch, now let's look at some feature highlights:

- Super quiet and smooth motor operation;
- 36-150v battery pack operating voltage supported (for now, two FET options are available: 120v 3.6mOm and 150v 9 mOm)
- Recommended max batt amps - 150A, phase - 350A. More possible - depending on FET options selected;
- Double row FET placement design and large shell fins for extra efficient heat dissipation;
- Extra capacitance on the phases and battery for supercharged takeoffs from standstill;
- Massive copper busbars on FET positive and negative lines (forget the "let's-beef-up-traces" thing);
- Beefy resistance shunt;
- 8 AWG stock wires;
- Size 230 x 120 x 70 mm, Weight - 1.8kg (lighter and smaller than Sabvoton as is, can be customized to even smaller package);
- Fully programmable from Android smartphone (option);
- Two stage regen with finely tuned braking force settings available;
- Flux weakening setting for faster speeds on lower voltage setups available; Tested top unloaded speed at 100v - 130mph/209kmh;
- Input for cruise control, reverse, 3/4 power level switch (adjustable from BT);
- LowJack alarm with car-style remote control and GPS real time tracking via smartphone (iOS or Android) or text/SMS available (option);
- Best value for the price - $299 (options extra)
- Compatible with all popular hub motors and can be fitted with most mid drives (in case you are working on a 15kw mid drive bike project);
- A good choice for motors that can take 10kw and beyond (thinking QS05, 273, Cromotor)
- More to come

Some pics:

24F-2.jpg

24F-1 (2).jpg

Very interested in this

Any chance you can get some pics on the inside and/or some video/test data. With the Bluetooth app are you able to monitor controller temp?

Also are they available in 36fet? I haven't trusted 24fet after blowing a few of them what makes this one any different?

Thanks!

Pretty much anything can be blown if certain conditions are created, so I can't speak to that without knowing the specifics. Most cheapo controllers get fake FETs installed to keep the cost down. We make sure to use only the genuine FETs from verified sources and with known to be adequate specs. That makes me confident that our controllers don't get easily blown.

Will get some test data pretty soon. I am pairing it with a qs273, so will be pushing it beyond 10kw.
Yes, the temperature monitoring can be added to the Bluetooth module, as well as motor temp monitoring, battery pack, ambient temperature, etc.

jansevr said:
Very interested in this

Any chance you can get some pics on the inside and/or some video/test data. With the Bluetooth app are you able to monitor controller temp?

Also are they available in 36fet? I haven't trusted 24fet after blowing a few of them what makes this one any different?

Thanks!

Oh man, I didn't bite on trying out your last controller offering because it didn't have enough power for taste, but I don't think I have an excuse this time around! Looking forward to hearing a review or two. How much is shipping? Can you detail out the pricing for the options like the GPS tracking and bluetooth link?

That's what I am saying: no more excuses not to go 10kw and above. Shipping within continental US is $10.
The cost of GPS/tracker and Bluetooth are the same: $70 and $45 correspondingly.

ecycler said:
Oh man, I didn't bite on trying out your last controller offering because it didn't have enough power for taste, but I don't think I have an excuse this time around! Looking forward to hearing a review or two. How much is shipping? Can you detail out the pricing for the options like the GPS tracking and bluetooth link?

Could I use an android device over but as a display for speed, watts etc instead of a cycle analyst?
I don't suppose iPhone is supported?
How do I order one?

any plans on a 6FET controller?
sorry for OT

Just got mine
Any tips on the pinouts for what I hook up where? The box you sent me had pinouts for the gps/alarm but not for the controller.
The below image is the motor I have
view

I got the motor from a seller on aliexpress " power e bike" advertised as "4Tx 20 windings 9.3KV 5000w electric bike motor and front hub with moped wheel"..... if anyone is familiar with this seller or motor???
The beefy wires are green blue yellow
One connector plug has green blue yellow black clear red
The other connecter has been sealed off and its grey orange purple white brown clear

I was planning on just starting with a cheap battery pack ill make from 4x aldi 20v power tool packs to test and get it working.... any reccomended settings to start with on this controller??

Not familiar with the motor, but it very likely that phase and hall sensor wire should match exactly color to color. I suggest you connect it that way to start with and test. No harm if it's wrong, just don't jam the throttle too much - maybe only gently to 5-10% and see if you can get smooth forward rotation.

The white wire is likely to be the temperature sensor, you can ignore it for now unless you have an input for it.

The second sealed connector is simply a duplicate set of hall sensors. You will only need it if you happen to burn the first set.

The controller should run as is under most scenarios but you want to set appropriate LVC, regen voltage (if you need regen), and amps to match your battery specs. Other settings are to the taste.
With the Bluetooth module, you can adjust them on the go.

mrcashback said:
Just got mine
Any tips on the pinouts for what I hook up where? The box you sent me had pinouts for the gps/alarm but not for the controller.
The below image is the motor I have
view

I got the motor from a seller on aliexpress " power e bike" advertised as "4Tx 20 windings 9.3KV 5000w electric bike motor and front hub with moped wheel"..... if anyone is familiar with this seller or motor???
The beefy wires are green blue yellow
One connector plug has green blue yellow black clear red
The other connecter has been sealed off and its grey orange purple white brown clear

I was planning on just starting with a cheap battery pack ill make from 4x aldi 20v power tool packs to test and get it working.... any reccomended settings to start with on this controller??

I have been searching your website for the link to download the app for

Android phone/tablets
and
Apple I phone/ tablet app.

Where are the links ?
Also
I am Only finding the Three Controllers 12/18/24 fet's , not the 6 fet or 9 fet 's

Back