24F Silent Controller 20kw 100-150v iOS/Android- $299>

Place for dealers to post items for sale.
Powervelocity.com   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 773
Joined: Mar 27 2015 2:15pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by Powervelocity.com » May 12 2017 5:42pm

iOS version is available via the Apple Store. Search for "PowerVeloCity".

Android version is posted on the website. Just select any controller and scroll all the way down.

6F not ready just yet but I am working on it.



ScooterMan101 wrote:I have been searching your website for the link to download the app for

Android phone/tablets
and
Apple I phone/ tablet app.

Where are the links ?
Also
I am Only finding the Three Controllers 12/18/24 fet's , not the 6 fet or 9 fet 's

ScooterMan101   1 MW

1 MW
Posts: 1611
Joined: Oct 06 2012 4:45pm
Location: South of San Jose, California.

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by ScooterMan101 » May 12 2017 7:30pm

The 6 Fet that you will be selling will go up to 72 , or more volts ?

And have all the Hall Sensor Wires/Plug, and C.A. wires / plug , and Infineon Programing wires/plug ?

Of the three controllers 18/12/24 fet on your website, none of the pages for each one has a download for the Android APP.
There is a
BT Program App Read _ f+help, and it will download , but my chrome OS will not let me open it once downloaded, Chrome OS says ...

" PowerVelocity Programer 24 ( 4) . apk

This file type is not supported. Please visit the Chrome Web Store to find an app that can open this type of file. "

( my computer is a Chromebook )

>

Powervelocity.com wrote:iOS version is available via the Apple Store. Search for "PowerVeloCity".

Android version is posted on the website. Just select any controller and scroll all the way down.

6F not ready just yet but I am working on it.



ScooterMan101 wrote:I have been searching your website for the link to download the app for

Android phone/tablets
and
Apple I phone/ tablet app.

Where are the links ?
Also
I am Only finding the Three Controllers 12/18/24 fet's , not the 6 fet or 9 fet 's
My first conversion ...

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewt ... 1#p1077497

It's 2018 already, lets get some real , improved e-bike / e-velomobile / e-motorcycle designs .

Powervelocity.com   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 773
Joined: Mar 27 2015 2:15pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by Powervelocity.com » May 12 2017 9:16pm

6F will support voltages up to 100v. It will be dual (sensored/sensorless) operation. CA plug, etc. are supported. It will be offered with BT/wireless programming only.

.apk file needs to be installed on an Android phone or tablet. It does not run on Chrome OS.

ScooterMan101 wrote:The 6 Fet that you will be selling will go up to 72 , or more volts ?

And have all the Hall Sensor Wires/Plug, and C.A. wires / plug , and Infineon Programing wires/plug ?

Of the three controllers 18/12/24 fet on your website, none of the pages for each one has a download for the Android APP.
There is a
BT Program App Read _ f+help, and it will download , but my chrome OS will not let me open it once downloaded, Chrome OS says ...

" PowerVelocity Programer 24 ( 4) . apk

This file type is not supported. Please visit the Chrome Web Store to find an app that can open this type of file. "

( my computer is a Chromebook )

>

Powervelocity.com wrote:iOS version is available via the Apple Store. Search for "PowerVeloCity".

Android version is posted on the website. Just select any controller and scroll all the way down.

6F not ready just yet but I am working on it.

ScooterMan101   1 MW

1 MW
Posts: 1611
Joined: Oct 06 2012 4:45pm
Location: South of San Jose, California.

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by ScooterMan101 » May 13 2017 1:16am

" It will be offered with BT/Wireless programming only "

Does that mean that I will Not , be able to use my smart phone as a display like a Cycle Analyst ?
If not
Is that because programming it to use a smart phone as a Display is taking longer/is more complicated , but once worked out will be available in the Future ?
If so
Will we have to send the controller back to you, or we can update it to use Smart Phone as a Display with some kind of download ?


Powervelocity.com wrote:6F will support voltages up to 100v. It will be dual (sensored/sensorless) operation. CA plug, etc. are supported. It will be offered with BT/wireless programming only.
My first conversion ...

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewt ... 1#p1077497

It's 2018 already, lets get some real , improved e-bike / e-velomobile / e-motorcycle designs .

Powervelocity.com   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 773
Joined: Mar 27 2015 2:15pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by Powervelocity.com » May 14 2017 2:10pm

No, that's not what I meant. You can still use CA as the dashboard if you like. What I meant was that controller programming function would be offered only via Bluetooth/Smartphone app. I don't have a bandwidth to support the older clunky way of doing it via wires and a PC if an easier way is available. Almost everyone has either an iOS or Android device these days and know how to use them. Doing the same thing on a laptop requires some knowledge how to select correct port, etc. Plus carrying laptop with you and having to plug connectors is just not viable/convenient when you want to adjust something quick while you are riding a bike. Long story short, wired programming is the history, please welcome wireless programming.

Now, the next step is to add the dashboard functionality to the existing apps. This requires both hardware and software components. Yes, it does take time to develop and especially debug both but once the hardware part if worked out, the software can be improved over time via frequent software updates. Modules with proper hardware will not need to be send back to be updated. It will be done via software. For modules sold earlier without hardware for dashboard functionality, I might offer retrofits.
ScooterMan101 wrote:" It will be offered with BT/Wireless programming only "

Does that mean that I will Not , be able to use my smart phone as a display like a Cycle Analyst ?
If not
Is that because programming it to use a smart phone as a Display is taking longer/is more complicated , but once worked out will be available in the Future ?
If so
Will we have to send the controller back to you, or we can update it to use Smart Phone as a Display with some kind of download ?


Powervelocity.com wrote:6F will support voltages up to 100v. It will be dual (sensored/sensorless) operation. CA plug, etc. are supported. It will be offered with BT/wireless programming only.

dreamer291   10 µW

10 µW
Posts: 5
Joined: May 15 2017 1:10pm

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by dreamer291 » May 15 2017 1:25pm

This Controller can be programmed at any time? No need to Switch off, like wired programming?


dreamer291   10 µW

10 µW
Posts: 5
Joined: May 15 2017 1:10pm

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by dreamer291 » May 16 2017 2:17pm

wow... amazing that sounds cool.
Bluetooth interface is just for programming or Dashboard too?


User avatar
ecross   100 W

100 W
Posts: 286
Joined: Jun 11 2011 2:09pm
Location: Munich

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by ecross » May 23 2017 7:47am

Hello!

-need plug and play version with:

for:
-24S16P Sanyo 3500GA
-Motor: 4503 with watercooling future 273

-LVC: 72V
-Regen: 100V with yello and black wire, have e-Brake on handlebar
-battery current: 150A
-Phase current: 350A
-3-speed switch with 25%, 50%, 100%

-120V Fets welcome, or only the best Fets

-how much for a plag and play version with this settings?

BR
NC 2805 mod.
H4080 mod.
4504 mod.
4503 mod. with watercooling
LiIon 24S16P from Sony, Sanyo, Panasonic
Siemens 2000W travel charger

Powervelocity.com   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 773
Joined: Mar 27 2015 2:15pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by Powervelocity.com » May 23 2017 11:57am

Yes, I have an updated version of controller with beefier heatsink and bolt-on power and phase leads (see the picture below). The first few will be at the same price as previous version and then the price will go up a bit. I have a few in stock. $299 for the controller and $45 for Bluetooth programming module. International priority shipping is $65.

This is 120v version with Toshiba mosfets. It's good up to 200 battery amps, so we are talking about 20kw of peak power output.
24F_new_design.jpg
24F_new_design.jpg (149.46 KiB) Viewed 1903 times

ecross wrote:Hello!

-need plug and play version with:

for:
-24S16P Sanyo 3500GA
-Motor: 4503 with watercooling future 273

-LVC: 72V
-Regen: 100V with yello and black wire, have e-Brake on handlebar
-battery current: 150A
-Phase current: 350A
-3-speed switch with 25%, 50%, 100%

-120V Fets welcome, or only the best Fets

-how much for a plag and play version with this settings?

BR

User avatar
ecross   100 W

100 W
Posts: 286
Joined: Jun 11 2011 2:09pm
Location: Munich

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by ecross » May 23 2017 12:04pm

Hello,

thanks for the fast retun!

-with 3,6mOhm or less FETs?

-with To220?

-look like plug and play...change from my EB3xx board controller to your new stuff

-all the plugs are the same?

-how much for a add. CA?

-please send also diamensions and weight.

BR
NC 2805 mod.
H4080 mod.
4504 mod.
4503 mod. with watercooling
LiIon 24S16P from Sony, Sanyo, Panasonic
Siemens 2000W travel charger

Powervelocity.com   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 773
Joined: Mar 27 2015 2:15pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by Powervelocity.com » May 23 2017 12:28pm

Yes, 3.6mOm 120v rated Mosfets in to-220 package.
It comes with the CA connector, so you don't have to pay for that. Connectors are standard and should work as is but I can probably match all yours if you let me know what you have.

The shell is beefier than in the previous version: an inch longer and a bit heavier. But that allows it to output more amps. I'll send exact dimensions and weight a bit later today.
ecross wrote:Hello,

thanks for the fast retun!

-with 3,6mOhm or less FETs?

-with To220?

-look like plug and play...change from my EB3xx board controller to your new stuff

-all the plugs are the same?

-how much for a add. CA?

-please send also diamensions and weight.

BR

bataanjr   10 mW

10 mW
Posts: 20
Joined: Dec 15 2013 8:10pm

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by bataanjr » May 24 2017 1:04pm

The version of 120 volts withstand 125 volts is because it is easier to set 30s lipos than 29s lipos because the 5s are difficult to get in some brands.

Powervelocity.com   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 773
Joined: Mar 27 2015 2:15pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by Powervelocity.com » May 24 2017 3:09pm

For 125v packs, I would recommend going with 150v version of the controller. You never want to run mosfets close to their rated voltage if reliability of any importance. De-rate it at lease 10%. Up to 90v on 100v mosfets, 110v on 120v, 140v on 150v fets.
bataanjr wrote:The version of 120 volts withstand 125 volts is because it is easier to set 30s lipos than 29s lipos because the 5s are difficult to get in some brands.

bataanjr   10 mW

10 mW
Posts: 20
Joined: Dec 15 2013 8:10pm

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by bataanjr » May 24 2017 3:43pm

OKIDOKI :mrgreen:

User avatar
ecross   100 W

100 W
Posts: 286
Joined: Jun 11 2011 2:09pm
Location: Munich

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by ecross » May 28 2017 12:26am

-please send also diamensions and weight.

BR
NC 2805 mod.
H4080 mod.
4504 mod.
4503 mod. with watercooling
LiIon 24S16P from Sony, Sanyo, Panasonic
Siemens 2000W travel charger

User avatar
DasDouble   100 kW

100 kW
Posts: 1086
Joined: Jul 12 2015 1:35pm
Location: GERMANIA :D

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by DasDouble » May 31 2017 1:20pm

I am in love... Subscribed for my next project:)
"..the crazy kid exploring hipower ebike world ^^"
-Built own ebike: ✔
-Built own 3.2kWh LiIon battery (300Amps): ✔
-Overtake Porsche with own Ebike: ✔
-Take off with ebike: ✖

~14kW, 3.2kWh LiIon, QS 205 8ml ff, hubsink

User avatar
ecross   100 W

100 W
Posts: 286
Joined: Jun 11 2011 2:09pm
Location: Munich

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by ecross » Jun 01 2017 3:37am

ecross wrote:-please send also diamensions and weight.

BR
-I see you are back from vakation?!

-please send more infos from the new 24FET controller

-or it is better to buy the good old 24FET controller?
NC 2805 mod.
H4080 mod.
4504 mod.
4503 mod. with watercooling
LiIon 24S16P from Sony, Sanyo, Panasonic
Siemens 2000W travel charger

Powervelocity.com   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 773
Joined: Mar 27 2015 2:15pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by Powervelocity.com » Jun 01 2017 12:26pm

Sorry guys. I ran out of the inventory on these controllers quickly. I didn't expect this demand. I am doing another production run and should have them back in stock in a week or two. Orders are accepted if you want to have your place in the line.

12F, 15F and 18F controllers are in stock and ready for immediate shipping. I am also hoping to offer tiny 6F version pretty soon. All with Bluetooth programming.

Will post more specs in a bit.
ecross wrote:
ecross wrote:-please send also diamensions and weight.

BR
-I see you are back from vakation?!

-please send more infos from the new 24FET controller

-or it is better to buy the good old 24FET controller?
Last edited by Powervelocity.com on Jun 01 2017 8:25pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
DasDouble   100 kW

100 kW
Posts: 1086
Joined: Jul 12 2015 1:35pm
Location: GERMANIA :D

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by DasDouble » Jun 01 2017 5:18pm

Can someone tell me what the numbers of the controllers stand for? Is it for the sizes or what?
"..the crazy kid exploring hipower ebike world ^^"
-Built own ebike: ✔
-Built own 3.2kWh LiIon battery (300Amps): ✔
-Overtake Porsche with own Ebike: ✔
-Take off with ebike: ✖

~14kW, 3.2kWh LiIon, QS 205 8ml ff, hubsink

User avatar
parabellum   10 MW

10 MW
Posts: 2055
Joined: Nov 19 2010 9:55am
Location: Dominican Republic, north.

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by parabellum » Jun 01 2017 5:25pm

DasDouble wrote:Can someone tell me what the numbers of the controllers stand for? Is it for the sizes or what?
Fets count, if you are about that F number.

Powervelocity.com   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 773
Joined: Mar 27 2015 2:15pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by Powervelocity.com » Jun 01 2017 8:29pm

Correct. Th number preceding "F" stands for the number of mosfets which directly affects the amount of current a controller can handle.
parabellum wrote:
DasDouble wrote:Can someone tell me what the numbers of the controllers stand for? Is it for the sizes or what?
Fets count, if you are about that F number.

GmagNeato   100 W

100 W
Posts: 191
Joined: Oct 12 2015 7:40am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by GmagNeato » Jun 07 2017 10:33am

[quote="Powervelocity.com"]Sorry guys. I ran out of the inventory on these controllers quickly. I didn't expect this demand. I am doing another production run and should have them back in stock in a week or two. Orders are accepted if you want to have your place in the line.

12F, 15F and 18F controllers are in stock and ready for immediate shipping. I am also hoping to offer tiny 6F version pretty soon. All with Bluetooth programming.

Will post more specs in a bit.

[quote="PowerVelocity.com”]

Please put me in line for one of the 24F upgraded versions (highest power handling fets) w/Bluetooth and GPS/Alarm. Would also like upgrade on phase wire to 8 AWG. Please pm me total and let me know preferred payment type (pp email address?) or via website?

Thanks!
G
1st build: (commuter conversion) Novara HT / DIY 15s7p Panasonic NCRB's (harvested from used laptop packs) / 40a generic Chinese controller / 1500w 5T Leaf motor (STOCK)

2nd build: EEB frame / 20s4p of 7200mah Turnigy Hard Case Packs, 74v nominal, 28.8ah, 2131wh / Adaptto Max-E (9G4 firmware currently) + BMS + 70a Charge Coil onboard / QS 205 V3 Extra 5T

Powervelocity.com   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 773
Joined: Mar 27 2015 2:15pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 24F Silent Controller 15kw 150v iPhone/Android/GPS - $29

Post by Powervelocity.com » Jun 07 2017 4:54pm

I'll post here once I have the controllers back in stock. A large batch is currently in production.
They come with 8AWG by default now, so no additional cost for the upgrade. I can send an invoice - PM your email.
GmagNeato wrote:
Powervelocity.com wrote:Sorry guys. I ran out of the inventory on these controllers quickly. I didn't expect this demand. I am doing another production run and should have them back in stock in a week or two. Orders are accepted if you want to have your place in the line.

12F, 15F and 18F controllers are in stock and ready for immediate shipping. I am also hoping to offer tiny 6F version pretty soon. All with Bluetooth programming.

Will post more specs in a bit.

[quote="PowerVelocity.com”]

Please put me in line for one of the 24F upgraded versions (highest power handling fets) w/Bluetooth and GPS/Alarm. Would also like upgrade on phase wire to 8 AWG. Please pm me total and let me know preferred payment type (pp email address?) or via website?

Thanks!
G
[/quote]

Post Reply