Enertion VESC-X for sale! Free Shipping

Place for dealers to post items for sale.
yummyblobs
100 µW
100 µW

Enertion VESC-X for sale! Free Shipping

Post by yummyblobs » Mar 15, 2017 1:19 pm

Hi guys, I just purchased a bulk order of vescs from enertion today and I'm going to be selling them at drop dead pricing! PM me if you're interested. Payment can be through PayPal and I ship to the lower 48 States. Again, I ordered as of today Wednesday march 15. I will update once I have stock.
Last edited by yummyblobs on May 10, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cwah
10 GW
10 GW

Re: Enertion VESC-X for sale! 120 single and 220 dual shippe

Post by cwah » Mar 15, 2017 8:36 pm

Can it be used for normal hub motor? Can it handle regen? What's the weight?

Thanks
Help me find my stolen electric brompton: http://bit.ly/1a0vbBC and Bosch Sinus B3 http://bit.ly/1eV0WQz

yummyblobs
100 µW
100 µW

Post by yummyblobs » Mar 15, 2017 11:17 pm

Here's the website with all the info, these ESC's were meant for electric skateboards but can be tuned through mini USB. Look up Benjamin vedder, he's the designer of this open source ESC.

http://www.enertionboards.com/electric- ... ontroller/

cwah
10 GW
10 GW

Post by cwah » Mar 16, 2017 9:27 pm

Yeah but i m not sure from the site it can work like a standard hub controller as well? Someone on the forum tried it with the bbs02 irmt wasn t working well
Help me find my stolen electric brompton: http://bit.ly/1a0vbBC and Bosch Sinus B3 http://bit.ly/1eV0WQz

flat tire
10 kW
10 kW

Post by flat tire » Mar 16, 2017 9:38 pm

Look at the power handling claims then look at the physical size and ability to actually dissipate power. It will get too hot unless you have pretty modest power draw requirements. It's also sensorless which means (I've never ridden sensorless) less smoothness starting and at low speed. I'm sure you can use it to control most of the bldc ebike motors out there BUT you would probably have to program the settings in the unit correctly first.
Orange DH w/ Cyclone mid on 6kw
Gary Fisher w/ Leaf hub on 6kw
RC Lipo and domino throttles only!

Ecyclist
100 W
100 W

Post by Ecyclist » Mar 19, 2017 11:39 pm

I'm interested in buying single. Is it VESC-X 4.12?

StinkyGoalieGuy
100 W
100 W

Post by StinkyGoalieGuy » Apr 05, 2017 12:24 pm

yummyblobs wrote:Hi guys, I just purchased a bulk order of vescs from enertion today and I'm going to be selling them at drop dead pricing! PM me if you're interested. Payment can be through PayPal and I ship to the lower 48 States. Again, I ordered as of today Wednesday march 15. I will update once I have stock.

Any update? Did you receive them?

Ecyclist
100 W
100 W

Post by Ecyclist » Apr 07, 2017 10:55 am

flat tire wrote:Look at the power handling claims then look at the physical size and ability to actually dissipate power. It will get too hot unless you have pretty modest power draw requirements. It's also sensorless which means (I've never ridden sensorless) less smoothness starting and at low speed. I'm sure you can use it to control most of the bldc ebike motors out there BUT you would probably have to program the settings in the unit correctly first.
VESC can run both sensor and sensorless. Check facts before posting.
@yummyblobs RU selling or just BS.

yummyblobs
100 µW
100 µW

Post by yummyblobs » May 10, 2017 4:20 pm

Hey guys sorry i havent replied much, im more active on the https://www.electric-skateboard.builders forum. If anyone is still interested in the Vesc-X i highly reccommend that you join us on that forum as the vesc-x is primarily focused on esk8, though i am seeing vesc being used for more and more biek applications. eitherway, if you are interested in a vesc-x please PM me and i will get back to you with the details. check on my original post at the other forum https://www.electric-skateboard.builder ... ping/19089

tomjasz
1.21 GW
1.21 GW

Re: Enertion VESC-X for sale! Free Shipping

Post by tomjasz » May 10, 2017 9:29 pm

Saving $7 ?
Thanks Justin_le we're here thanks to you. All the best to the mods for their tireless work keeping it on an even keel.

Ecyclist
100 W
100 W

Post by Ecyclist » May 10, 2017 11:16 pm

yummyblobs wrote:Hey guys sorry i havent replied much, im more active on the https://www.electric-skateboard.builders forum. If anyone is still interested in the Vesc-X i highly reccommend that you join us on that forum as the vesc-x is primarily focused on esk8, though i am seeing vesc being used for more and more biek applications. eitherway, if you are interested in a vesc-x please PM me and i will get back to you with the details. check on my original post at the other forum https://www.electric-skateboard.builder ... ping/19089
So, you contacted me back after almost two mouths, asked for more money, and thinking that this is OK???
You need to have your head examined.

amberwolf
100 GW
100 GW
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group

Post by amberwolf » May 11, 2017 1:44 am

Sounds like more than just the VESCs came from Enertion. :/

yummyblobs
100 µW
100 µW

Post by yummyblobs » May 11, 2017 12:27 pm

Ecyclist wrote:
yummyblobs wrote:Hey guys sorry i havent replied much, im more active on the https://www.electric-skateboard.builders forum. If anyone is still interested in the Vesc-X i highly reccommend that you join us on that forum as the vesc-x is primarily focused on esk8, though i am seeing vesc being used for more and more biek applications. eitherway, if you are interested in a vesc-x please PM me and i will get back to you with the details. check on my original post at the other forum https://www.electric-skateboard.builder ... ping/19089
So, you contacted me back after almost two mouths, asked for more money, and thinking that this is OK???
You need to have your head examined.
Look, I apologize for not being on this board, I got swamped with orders on my first shipment from the other forum and sold out within 2 weeks. Then a month later, I decided to get another shipment and started selling at a higher price. this is my 2nd shipment, please look onto the other forum. Take it easy, I asked if you're interested, not to get all entitled and pissy. I neglected this forum because i never got any PMs from any body and pretty much stayed on the other forum.

But my point is @ecyclist, i never tried to be aggressive with you. I don't understand why you are taking your aggression out on me.

And @amberwolf, sounds like your salty, what did i do to you by the way?

Ecyclist
100 W
100 W

Post by Ecyclist » May 11, 2017 7:59 pm

yummyblobs wrote: Look, I apologize for not being on this board, I got swamped with orders on my first shipment from the other forum and sold out within 2 weeks. Then a month later, I decided to get another shipment and started selling at a higher price. this is my 2nd shipment, please look onto the other forum. Take it easy, I asked if you're interested, not to get all entitled and pissy. I neglected this forum because i never got any PMs from any body and pretty much stayed on the other forum.

But my point is @ecyclist, i never tried to be aggressive with you. I don't understand why you are taking your aggression out on me.

Me... aggressive??? Dude, I just give you friendly advice to seek medical attention.
In the future, stand and deliver and don't bother with lame excuses.
On another note, I seriously doubt that anyone will be interested in buying product from second hand source just to save $7.
But, good luck with your business, businessman. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ecyclist
100 W
100 W

Post by Ecyclist » May 11, 2017 8:35 pm

BTW yummyblobs your post is NOT according to this forum's rules.

tomjasz
1.21 GW
1.21 GW

Post by tomjasz » May 12, 2017 11:42 pm

yummyblobs wrote:Hi guys, I just purchased a bulk order of vescs from enertion today and I'm going to be selling them at drop dead pricing! PM me if you're interested. Payment can be through PayPal and I ship to the lower 48 States. Again, I ordered as of today Wednesday march 15. I will update once I have stock.
Drop dead was $8 less than enertion, until you drpped another ten to $130. So thats what happened they sold to you instead of fulfilling their orders. Digging around indicates some problems with build quality. Frustrating...
Thanks Justin_le we're here thanks to you. All the best to the mods for their tireless work keeping it on an even keel.

ScooterMan101
100 kW
100 kW

Post by ScooterMan101 » May 13, 2017 1:29 am

Do you think that the Regular VESC with 4.12 Hardware and 2.18 Firmware is a better , more reliable controller ?

What are the differences between the VESC-X and the VESC ?

tomjasz wrote: Digging around indicates some problems with build quality. Frustrating...

yummyblobs
100 µW
100 µW

Post by yummyblobs » May 13, 2017 2:41 am

Ecyclist wrote:
yummyblobs wrote: Look, I apologize for not being on this board, I got swamped with orders on my first shipment from the other forum and sold out within 2 weeks. Then a month later, I decided to get another shipment and started selling at a higher price. this is my 2nd shipment, please look onto the other forum. Take it easy, I asked if you're interested, not to get all entitled and pissy. I neglected this forum because i never got any PMs from any body and pretty much stayed on the other forum.

Me... aggressive??? Dude, I just give you friendly advice to seek medical attention.
In the future, stand and deliver and don't bother with lame excuses.
On another note, I seriously doubt that anyone will be interested in buying product from second hand source just to save $7.
But, good luck with your business, businessman. :lol: :lol: :lol:
well my friend, i've sold 80 vescs so far... i will deliver once you pay me, of course... ive also had the pleasure of meeting fellow esk8ing angelinos in the socal area too, face to face. i would love to meet you face to face as well.

You see here, you can be all tough and bull shitty behind your keyboard but you know what? your brand of asshollery can go frock thyself, seriously, go frock yourself and then take that frock stick you call your pride and frock a frocking weasel because then your children can look up to you and say hey parent of mine, im part weasel and shithead... seriously though @ecyclist, go frock yourself..

yummyblobs
100 µW
100 µW

Post by yummyblobs » May 13, 2017 12:15 pm

tomjasz wrote:
Drop dead was $8 less than enertion, until you drpped another ten to $130. So thats what happened they sold to you instead of fulfilling their orders. Digging around indicates some problems with build quality. Frustrating...
I think you're mistaken, I had my vescs over 2 weeks before you placed your order. As for quality issues, they have since been ironed out. And I have personally only taken care of 2 warranty claims myself out of the 80 I've sold so far.

yummyblobs
100 µW
100 µW

Post by yummyblobs » May 13, 2017 12:20 pm

ScooterMan101 wrote:Do you think that the Regular VESC with 4.12 Hardware and 2.18 Firmware is a better , more reliable controller ?

What are the differences between the VESC-X and the VESC ?

tomjasz wrote: Digging around indicates some problems with build quality. Frustrating...
The vesc x is mainly different because of the direct fets which benefits more from better heat dissipation from the heat sink. There are also upgraded components to increase its robustness from the original bom of the 4.12.

jacob4syth
1 µW
1 µW

Post by jacob4syth » May 14, 2017 10:54 pm

Just got my vesc-x from yummyblobs! He was super easy to work with, and he shipped it out super fast. I would definitely recommend going through him if you want to save a bit of money.

liamcaff
10 kW
10 kW

Post by liamcaff » Jun 23, 2017 6:49 am

Whats the difference between the VESC-X and the FOCBOX Motor Controller that seems to have replaced the VESC-X on the enertionboard.com site?

yummyblobs
100 µW
100 µW

Post by yummyblobs » Jul 31, 2017 2:30 pm

There's not too much difference physically but small improvements have been made to make this version of the VESC 4.12 more reliable. Head over to https://www.electric-skateboard.builders to learn more about the new FOCBOX. I'm more active on that forum and I rarely check this forum any more.