Finally, after a lot of R&D, trials and errors, we are glad to offer battery packs that, in our humble opinion, every owner of ebikes with a monocoque frame will want to have.
Let's see why:
- Size matters. With dimensions being only 270 x 190 x 137 mm,this pack is specifically designed to fit 140mm wide frames like Qulbix raptor 140, Enduro, Vector, and other similar ones with lots of space left to spare. As seen on the picture below, in the EEB frame, there is a space left for controller and wiring. This was possible due to hive/hex placement of cells, however, without compromising safety (there is about 2mm air gap between cells so no cells are touching any adjacent ones).
- Obviously, high capacity of the pack - 3360Wh. Depending on total weight of your bike and other parameters, this pack should provide around 50 miles of electric-only cruising at normal/usable speeds. "Normal" being defied as speeds like 35-50mph. At 20 mph, however, 100 miles of range is possible.
- Best of breed cells. We use cells with best gravi/volu metric specs commercially available today, i.e 3.5Ah 18650 cells. $1699 - is the price for a pack with Samsung INR18650-35E 3500mah 10A cells and there is an option with Panasonic/Sanyo GA cells for $150 extra.
- Higher voltage with 26s arrangement is used for better efficiencies, i.e. lower losses in conductors and faster charging. That's not to mention that you get extra boost in speed (compare 109v vs. 84v in commonly used 20s packs);
- 100A peak discharge rate. That means over 10kw of peak power output;
- Thick 8AWG silicon wires for the load;
- Optionally available regular BMS ($100) or smart BMS ($150) allowing wireless/Bluetooth cell-level voltage monitoring, configuring LVC/HVC, has four temperature probes that can be used to monitor temperature on a controller or the pack itself and disconnect the load to prevent overheating. We are currently working on the software for Android and iOS, so it will be available as a download once completed. We figured that some people may want to use their own BMS or skip it altogether, hence BMS is an add-on.
- Charger options: 5A standard charger - $120. We will also supply ready to use fast chargers based on two Eltek S 1800W flatpacks (pricing will be available later). Based on our testing, Elteks recharge the pack from empty in 1.5 hours or less.
There you have it. Packs will be made to order to start with but be filling the stock as production ramps up.
Will be adding more info as it becomes available.