- Day and night color theme are added for improved visibility and readability. Three selections are available: Day, Night, or Auto.
Day and Night will manually switch the color scheme you like and Auto will select color scheme automagically based on the ambient light.
- Voltage sag and Max Amps now available on both Android and iOS.
- Dashboard is tweaked a bit to give it a cleaner look.
Starting May 1, 2018, all BT modules are external for ease of use. Plug and play with CA connectors. More details to come soon.
Here is the connection diagram for now:
Voltage MIN and Amp MAX are now added. Sounds like it was a critical feature to have for some people, so, there you have it.
Both iOS and Android versions have been updated - please make sure to pull the latest build from the App Store or Google Play.
What is added or changed:
- Bluetooth module firmware update is now implemented. This is a big one as it now opens up possibilities to quickly push updates and fixes to already deployed modules right from within the app. If an update is available for your device, it will pop up in Settings section. Only modules with dashboard made after Sept 2017 support this functionality.
- Fixed error "Input data string is incorrect format" when a non-English language is selected;
- Bluetooth auto reconnection logic Improved;
- Temperature scale switch is now a standalone setting;
- Gear reduction ratio setting is added for speed calculations.
A couple of minor enhancements:
- Temperature scale (Centigrade/Fahrenheit) is now a separate setting (does not depend on unit setting);
- Gear ratio setting is added for speed calculations. This would be useful for middrives and other non-direct-drive motor setups.